PDA

View Full Version : SUPPORT FOR TWO OF OUR OWN

07-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Doug and Lorraine,

on behalf of The Lauderhill PD, we are all sorry about the recent events and have your backs. We all know what kind of parents you are. You guys couldn't have done anything differently with raising him.

Our kids are gonna go out and do things regardless of their upbringing. You can only do so much as a parent and all of us understand this.

Lorraine, I have visited the BSO site and have read some of the comments. Dont read into it and understand that the negative comments came from those that are "perfect" or have no kids.

Doug, your one of our most senior officers and have earned true respect from EVERY cop here. Hang in there.

07-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Even though Lorraine is BSO, she still has Lauderhill blood. Your family and always will be.

You both have our support!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way, this is reason # 3,000 why i dont want kids. lol

07-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Doug & Lorraine,
Our payers are with you and your family that you get through this difficult time. Stay strong.

07-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Doug N Lorraine,

Hang in there. You have all of our support.

Alpha 1

07-22-2008, 09:59 PM
Hang in Lorraine, Were thinkin for ya!!

The hill

07-22-2008, 09:59 PM
dang man, i cant spell...that was supposed to be, "thinkin of ya"

My Bad

07-24-2008, 03:27 AM
Doug and Lorrraine

Hang in there and stay strong....My prayers are with you

07-24-2008, 03:27 AM
Doug and Lorrraine

Hang in there and stay strong....My prayers are with you

07-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Doug and Lorraine,

Anyone who questions either of your parenting styles are complete idiots and obviously have no kids.

You both are awesome cops, parents and friends. It doesn't matter how strict your are or where you raise your kids as evidenced by the news. Its amazing how easily the smartest of the smart can be influenced by other kids / idiots.

You both hang in there and let us (LPD) know if you need anything. We're all here for you

07-26-2008, 02:16 AM
Lorraine - come back to LHPD where your missed. We neeeeeeeeed you!

Doug - put in for the damn sgt position already!

You both hang in there.

08-02-2008, 08:51 AM
:devil:

08-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Go To BSO Pics

08-02-2008, 08:54 AM
:devil:

08-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Whats on BSO Pics?

08-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support!!! Please refer to my most recent post under Show Support for Tal where I addressed our appreciation for your support!!! There truly are no words but believe me it is more than appreciated!!! Doug and I know who our friends and supporters are and we keep you in our prayers daily. In times of crisis you really come to realize who your true friends are and who you can count on!!! My family more than appreicates all your thoughts and kind words. Thank you to my Lauderhill family, there isn't anything more than I can say but "THANK YOU"!!

08-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support!!! Please refer to my most recent post under Show Support for Tal where I addressed our appreciation for your support!!! There truly are no words but believe me it is more than appreciated!!! Doug and I know who our friends and supporters are and we keep you in our prayers daily. In times of crisis you really come to realize who your true friends are and who you can count on!!! My family more than appreicates all your thoughts and kind words. Thank you to my Lauderhill family, there isn't anything more than I can say but "THANK YOU"!!

Speaking about support, have you shown your frendship and support for a dear friend by calling SV to check on him. Or better yet has your husband???? In fact have you called any of the officers who have recently gone thru trials and tribulations with the City??? Because I have and still have not heard either of your names as doing the same !