PDA

View Full Version : New Sgt

07-17-2008, 07:45 PM
Its hard to understand how somebody is promoted who slept with her traing officer while still in training. How are we supposed to look at her with respect. I have no respect for her or the cheif who promoted her.

07-18-2008, 10:37 AM
At this department it;s clear that the chief is to inexperienced. He hasn't been on the road in at least seven years and has no idea of the situatuins encountered everyday by the officers. Instead of promoting someone who has been there awhile, he gives it to a "little girl" who has been there less that five years...maybe it's not who you know, but who you b###?

07-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Here we go, into the abyss of perpetual inability to see where this department is heading. With the new promotion of a little sgt, whose stripes are probably bigger that she is, who has the ability to be a human pinata for ..well you know. What can she bring to the table....let's see, no life experience, no leadership traits, no management skills...oh, she did read the exam materials and memorize it, so she passed. Congradulations. It doesen't bother the chief that she has no experience or the time in, cause he certainly did not have it to get the position he has. I feel bad the all the great officers that are there but on the same hand, I feel sorry for them if they are on her shift!

07-18-2008, 03:32 PM
jghh

07-23-2008, 12:58 AM
How many people does it take to sleep with at the dept to get sgt? answer: FTO, SWAT TEAM, CSU and a few regular officers in between