PDA

View Full Version : are you freaking crazy!

07-17-2008, 03:12 PM
hey "sick of it all", be careful. free thinking isn't allowed and free speech is strictly forbidden. she'll get you man. you'll be gone. you'll join the scrap heap of cops whose names we can not speak. for god sakes man, tread lightly :evil:

07-17-2008, 10:04 PM
Believe me, being one of the "Scrapped Cops" would be the best move of your career. Ask ANY of us "Scrapped Cops" if we regret leaving. Please post your findings for all to see. The admin wants the names squashed because we were the only ones who would speak the truth and had the sack to get out when the ship was sinking. Sick of it all seems to have the whole dept pegged,,except for his take on RP. If you are the type of person who dosen't like him, you my friend are the douche bag cause he tells it straight. My advice, grow a set and put in your walking papers.

07-18-2008, 12:41 AM
wow, there's one that exactly spoke out against the machine. way to go "sick of it all". i hear most sgt's and there lt. eh were newly named "little hitlers", to funny!! for the rest of them keep running scared. :cry:

07-19-2008, 02:55 AM
it's amazing that certain individuals seem to think that the 1st amendment doesn't apply to cops. don't worry, someone is going to remind her!

07-19-2008, 02:56 AM
it's amazing that certain individuals seem to think that the 1st amendment doesn't apply to cops. don't worry, someone is going to remind her! besides the nazis already lost once, didn't they?