PDA

View Full Version : New Duty Pistols

07-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Hope Tallahassee is bringing back six shooters! Like the cowboys wore... Glad to hear we are in such a budget crisis, but can outfit the agency with new guns, 2 holsters (3 if on SOG), lights if on SOG, and ammo.....and don't forget about all that traiing.

That's it, have to justify having a training staff without an academy anymore! This agency is sinking fast!

07-17-2008, 03:10 AM
if you don't like it LEAVE

07-17-2008, 12:37 PM
if you don't like it LEAVE

Good one Julie!

07-17-2008, 01:35 PM
The last post made no sense!

07-17-2008, 04:29 PM
The last post made no sense!Sure it did. You just didn't get it. There is, in case you haven't noticed, a common attitude in Tallahassee of if you don't like it then leave. Positive change hardly ever comes from that type of mentality. Instead, you end up wearing cowboy hats, wrinkled uniforms, and talking about the good old days you are too young to have ever remembered in the first place.

07-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Don't worry she is about to have a reality check and become very embarrassed when FWC has their accreditation visit. Don't forget she is on the commission for accreditation board. Will look pretty bad for her if FWC doesn't pass.

07-17-2008, 08:43 PM
If, you mean when :lol:

07-18-2008, 01:07 AM
The Commission used to have officer's that the public looked up to.
now all they have are sorry asses like you that want to spend all their time in boats trying to look pretty instead of getting out and doing your job.
your all a bunch of pollyanna's.

07-18-2008, 01:32 AM
now all they have are sorry asses like you that want to spend all their time in boats trying to look pretty instead of getting out and doing your job.
your all a bunch of pollyanna's.If being a security officer for a private rancher while looking like you have never been taught to use an iron is doing your job then you can keep it. I'd rather go out in a patrol boat and actually enforce the law than sit in the back pocket of some wealthy landowner and protect his deer. Welcome to 2008.

08-17-2008, 01:06 AM
your all a bunch of pollyanna's.If being a security officer for a private rancher while looking like you have never been taught to use an iron is doing your job then you can keep it. I'd rather go out in a patrol boat and actually enforce the law than sit in the back pocket of some wealthy landowner and protect his deer. Welcome to 2008.
Hey GFC'r and the Officer that hid behind "guest". I hate to be the one to break it to you both and this goes for all the others in my Agency that cannot accept the members of "the other team". You, gentlemen are the problem. Some of the biggest problems in this Agency are due to "GFC, no FMP, no GFC no FMP, well we did this and you did this etc, etc etc." Until FWC class #1 represents the senior man in this Agency, these problems will go on. Ex-GFC Officers refusing to work mini-season, Ex-FMP Officers refusing to go to gator calls is f#$%ing horses$%t. You guys, and you know who you are should be ashamed. The last time I checked no one here was contractually bound. If you didn't "sign on" for the other sides mission then LEAVE OUR AGENCY or pick you sucker out of the dirt and accept the fact that we are Fish and Wildlife. Quit blaming someone else for the bad and change the things that you can. We really need everyone rowing to clear the breakers.

08-19-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey GFC'r and the Officer that hid behind "guest". I hate to be the one to break it to you both and this goes for all the others in my Agency that cannot accept the members of "the other team". You, gentlemen are the problem. Some of the biggest problems in this Agency are due to "GFC, no FMP, no GFC no FMP, well we did this and you did this etc, etc etc." Until FWC class #1 represents the senior man in this Agency, these problems will go on. Ex-GFC Officers refusing to work mini-season, Ex-FMP Officers refusing to go to gator calls is f#$%ing horses$%t. You guys, and you know who you are should be ashamed. The last time I checked no one here was contractually bound. If you didn't "sign on" for the other sides mission then LEAVE OUR AGENCY or pick you sucker out of the dirt and accept the fact that we are Fish and Wildlife. Quit blaming someone else for the bad and change the things that you can. We really need everyone rowing to clear the breakers.

Right on the money brother! That has to be the best post I've seen on this forum of whiners.

08-26-2008, 02:38 AM
[quote=GFCer]The Commission used to have officer's that the public looked up to.
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE ASS KISSER YOU ARE! SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP!!! ALL I HEAR FROM PPL LIKE YOU ARE GFC..FMP...ARE THE PROBLEM. LET THE PPL VOTE AGAIN ON MERGING THE TWO....DAMN SURE WOULDNT HAPPEN AGAIN. I HAVE NOT FOUND ONE PERSON WHO SAID THEY VOTED FOR THE MERGER!!! UNFORTUNATELY FOR ALL OF US OLDER OFFICERS..WE HAVE TO HEAR PUNKS LIKE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH. THIS AGENCY WILL GO TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET WHEN YOU PUNKS ARE THE SENIORS! THANK GOODNESS I WILL HAVE BEEN RETIRED AND NOT HEAR TO WITNESS IT. TAKE IT AND GO WITH IT FWC OFFICER OF THE YEAR WANNA BE.....LETS SEE HOW YOU DO. OH....EVER WONDER WHY SO MANY YOUNGER OFFICERS FROM THE MORE RECENT CLASSES GET TO BE OFFICER OF THE YEAR? NOT MANY OLD TIMERS GET THAT RECOGNITION...NOT BECAUSE THEY DONT WORK ANYMORE..OH NO! ITS THE NEWER IMAGE ....THE NEW FWC.....LMFAO!!

Right on the money brother! That has to be the best post I've seen on this forum of whiners.[/quote:17j5m8e9]

09-13-2008, 12:59 AM
[quote=GFCer]The Commission used to have officer's that the public looked up to.
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE ASS KISSER YOU ARE! SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP!!! ALL I HEAR FROM PPL LIKE YOU ARE GFC..FMP...ARE THE PROBLEM. LET THE PPL VOTE AGAIN ON MERGING THE TWO....darn SURE WOULDNT HAPPEN AGAIN. I HAVE NOT FOUND ONE PERSON WHO SAID THEY VOTED FOR THE MERGER!!! UNFORTUNATELY FOR ALL OF US OLDER OFFICERS..WE HAVE TO HEAR PUNKS LIKE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH. THIS AGENCY WILL GO TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET WHEN YOU PUNKS ARE THE SENIORS! THANK GOODNESS I WILL HAVE BEEN RETIRED AND NOT HEAR TO WITNESS IT. TAKE IT AND GO WITH IT FWC OFFICER OF THE YEAR WANNA BE.....LETS SEE HOW YOU DO. OH....EVER WONDER WHY SO MANY YOUNGER OFFICERS FROM THE MORE RECENT CLASSES GET TO BE OFFICER OF THE YEAR? NOT MANY OLD TIMERS GET THAT RECOGNITION...NOT BECAUSE THEY DONT WORK ANYMORE..OH NO! ITS THE NEWER IMAGE ....THE NEW FWC.....LMFAO!!

Right on the money brother! That has to be the best post I've seen on this forum of whiners.[/quote:zn2xo4sd]
I am one of the recent classes (Class 8). However, I am no A$$ kisser. The problem truly is a division within a division. I am sure you are an outstanding Officer. The comments I made were directed towards my County/ Region. I understand senior guys are the backbone of this Agency. However, be a backbone. Teach us your craft. If you learn best when someone tells you "you new guys this and you new guys that", then that is you. Most people shut down and will not respond to that style of teaching. The biggest motivator in a collection of people is morale. With morale you are either helping or hurting, there is no Sweden. I am certainly not advocating shutting the hell up, but accept the merger and play the cards dealt. Why are so many people telling you they never voted for the merger? Are you bringing it up to them? I suspect you are, as I personally have never discussed this issue with any contact. Granted down here in Miami, I can't understand a third of my "users." Lastly, your caps lock is on and for those of us younger, computer savvy types it means you are screaming. Just signal 14.