PDA

View Full Version : REMODELED BATHROOMS

07-16-2008, 03:59 PM
THANKS TRUDEE FOR THE WASTED MONEY ON THE REMODELED BATHROOMS....MY FIRST SH#% ON THE NEW TOILETS AND I WILL THINK OF YOU !!!!!

07-16-2008, 07:02 PM
THANKS TRUDEE FOR THE WASTED MONEY ON THE REMODELED BATHROOMS....MY FIRST SH#% ON THE NEW TOILETS AND I WILL THINK OF YOU !!!!!

LOL LOL

This only means that we will never get a new building. Why is it that Judy, Trudy, and Big Ben think we are all morons? Slapping a fresh coat of paint and giving us 2 new crappers, but we still have the same urinal that does not flush, and a shower that gives out free TB.

07-16-2008, 11:22 PM
No, we are getting a building...it will take a few years, but it's the states government way of saying, we can't can't give you any salary raises (recurring Funds), but we have plenty of cash to blow on equipment or housing, so this is what we are doing for you (in an attempt to make you somewhat happy in that old ass building in the mean time).

Who cares about the BS upgrades to the building? It has made it this far? Saddly the state money can only be shown (spent) on equipment, housing upgrades. The money can't be spent on where it needs to be, on employee salaries, where it needs to be spent, to help the avergage family to make it in a country wide recesion! Typical bad government wasteful spending. It's what's taking our Country of U.S. Under!. It's funny how they divert the money to employee salaries, when they see need to though. It's all a money game and the average employee is loosing!

07-17-2008, 02:49 AM
Love to know what the new Crappers and lockers cost.

07-17-2008, 07:11 AM
Judy Genshaft had her private bathroom re-done also. I was able to take a quick picture when she was out.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/03/07/GoldToilet_wideweb__470x314,0.jpg