PDA

View Full Version : Harrison

07-16-2008, 02:02 AM
Harrison was terminated for "best interest of the city". It was justified by PCPD under the guise of "Excessive Force", even though the originator of the IA recanted her story and admitted that the excessive force allegations were a fabricated lie and that she nor her accomplice had ever been brutilized at all.

PCPD cited various SOP violations after the facts were "spun" by IA. Never mind that this guy (Harrison) did his very best in an uncommon, "hairy" situation, especilly given his experience. The PCPD "powers that be" were quick to "Monday morning Quarterback" Harrison's actions and quick to forget that Harrison was the "good guy" who really needed their support. Harrison should have received no more than a reprimand/re-training, or at the most...a couple days on "the porch".

Harrison was REALLY terminated because he was an assertive cop who patrolled hard, dug deep and was not satisfied to write a couple of UTC's, conduct a few BullShit 73s and turn his nose away from street thugs and then feel satisfied that he did his "duty" for the citizens of PC. This guy used the issued tools, power and boundries set by law to their limits. PC and PCPD was afraid of Harrison being "too good" of a cop and possily causing them $$ having to defend themselves in court, or even worst....loss of their political position or power!

Oh, and those henious SOP violations that were categorized as "sustained excessive force", you be the judge:

1. Not cuffing his supects behind their backs (during transport to SFBH) (despite valid back injuries and the subjects being strapped to EMT backboards). DON"T THE SOPS ALLOW FOR THIS?
2. Use of less lethal for accidently grabbing suspects hair and kicking her feet out and guiding her (controlled manner) to the ground. Subject was stoned and kicking the crap out of an innocent store employee she previously sprayed with OC/Mace. NO MALICE INTENDED, NO INJURIES TO SUBJECT!
3. Taser protocol for attempting to bring the drugged out subject into compliance by feigning a drive-stun. Subject was being subdued after battering him by launching a full water bottle striking him in the torso. Subject then had both hands cuffed to the bed rail and feet were cuffed together but was still kicking him in the throat/face several times, spitting blood on him and screaming at the top of her lungs disrupting the entire SFBH ER. NO TAZE TOOK PLACE! FEIGNED DRIVE STUN BROUGHT SUBJECT INTO COMPLIANCE! INCREASING DT TACTICS USED BEFORE FEIGNING DRIVE STUN WITHOUT SUCCESS. AGAIN, SOP's ALLOW THIS, READ THEM!

With BS like this, no wonder our "good cops" are frustrated...or leaving the department. Seriously, take a look at who the upper echelon leaves alone, you'll see what I mean. Those who seem to produce less seem stay off the "scope".

07-16-2008, 02:14 AM
All I can say is, If your not a member of the PBA your an idiot!

07-16-2008, 07:59 PM
yeah like the PBA cares about any of you. they are in it for their benefit and the money and only give a cursory glance while feigning to help. You can keep the PBA and any other union and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I was a union member a long time ago because it was a closed shop (mandatory) and it did not impress me. How about just having good work ethics and doing your job to be able to keep your job. There is no place in Law Enforcement for a union

07-17-2008, 01:10 AM
Ethics have to come from the top down!

04-12-2009, 01:28 PM
[quote="COPP1"]Harrison was terminated for "best interest of the city". All persons fired from PCPD are fired in the best interest of the city. We work in a state where there is no job security!! PCPD can fire you at any time, for any reason, and you have no recourse. Take it from one who has been there and done that. Even if you are cleared by a review board (ask Joey) you will not get your job back!!!

04-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Just curious, who is Joey? (last name?)

04-14-2009, 07:44 PM
C
Just curious, who is Joey? (last name?)

We're going back approx 18 years. Joey was wrongfully terminated on an accusation that was never proven (the infamous 4 day from accusation to termination Internal Affairs Investigation that Billy led). He landed on his feet and is successful. He probably doesn't want his last name popping up in conversation on something that happened so long ago.

04-16-2009, 02:32 AM
Just ask someone who has been at the department ten years or more and they will tell you who Joey is.

04-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Joey and Rick were both cleared by review boards and still could not get their jobs back because of the "at will" law. Both fired because of Billy Bob and his minions.

04-18-2009, 08:24 PM
Joey and Rick were both cleared by review boards and still could not get their jobs back because of the "at will" law. Both fired because of Billy Bob and his minions.

One of the big differences between the two was Rick actually did what he was accused of. If he had been rehired, there isn't a single officer on the street who would have willingly worked for him.

04-21-2009, 03:07 PM
For as thorough a background process Plant City has, your Dept sure does hire a bunch of morons.

04-21-2009, 05:12 PM
For as thorough a background process Plant City has, your Dept sure does hire a bunch of morons.

There has never been a more valid statement than that!! There again this all goes back to the moron that does the hiring. There was a time in the past that the chief put out to everyone that if someone sends him a applicant and he hires him/her that person who sent the applicant would get 12 hours of free comp time to use however they like. Several people did just as such only to have the chief come back to them saying things how dare you send me such a dumb ass, I would not have hired that applicant to take out the trash. The funny thing is, that dumb ass goes and gets hired at another department and the next thing you hear is that dumb ass made Sgt. in two years and then Lt. in a few years more. The chief would make himself look like a moron by saying to us all the time I don't hire trash, I only hire the best. Well need I say more. :devil:

04-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Any word on who is taking on the Captain position at Plant City PD?

04-22-2009, 03:35 AM
Any word on who is taking on the Captain position at Plant City PD? Don't we have two Capt's positions open? I hear were going to have someone special.

04-26-2009, 02:41 PM
[quote="Not a billy fan":1fohwf6b]Joey and Rick were both cleared by review boards and still could not get their jobs back because of the "at will" law. Both fired because of Billy Bob and his minions.

One of the big differences between the two was Rick actually did what he was accused of. If he had been rehired, there isn't a single officer on the street who would have willingly worked for him.[/quote:1fohwf6b]

I happened to know Rick when he was working at PCPD and know he was set up. He was actually cleared of all charges!!! I do however ask the question as to how you know he actually did what he was accused of????? I suppose you were there when it happened?

04-27-2009, 04:27 AM
[quote="former pcpdofcr":xo9as2op][quote="Not a billy fan":xo9as2op]Joey and Rick were both cleared by review boards and still could not get their jobs back because of the "at will" law. Both fired because of Billy Bob and his minions.

One of the big differences between the two was Rick actually did what he was accused of. If he had been rehired, there isn't a single officer on the street who would have willingly worked for him.[/quote:xo9as2op]

I happened to know Rick when he was working at PCPD and know he was set up. He was actually cleared of all charges!!! I do however ask the question as to how you know he actually did what he was accused of????? I suppose you were there when it happened?[/quote:xo9as2op]

I was on Rick's shift prior to and at the time this happened. No one set him up. I saw him at different times talking to some of the hookers and he seemed very friendly to them. The accusations didn't surprise me. At the time he was suspended, there were other investigations being conducted on him for violations of department policies (transporting family members in the patrol car for personal reasons, etc).

Rick was not well liked while he was on the department, not as a detective or as a sergeant. He treated the officers badly. If you were a friend of his at the time, you were one of the few. If he has changed since he joined Corrections, then I am glad to hear of it.

04-29-2009, 12:14 AM
is there a reason why we are discussing/arguing about things that happened when most of our officers were still in diapers?

04-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Rick works for corrections now? Aint seen him in long time. I agree he could be an azz at times but I worked with him as a Det and he was good. I hated to see him done wrong like he was but I guess it worked out for him. If he works in corrections they must have done a background check on him. So I guess they thought he was ok. I would have worked with him again. And BTW hookers are great sources of info cause dey see everythin. Peace out.

04-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Who is Harrison and what happened to him?

If the original poster in this thread is right, sounds like this dude got hosed.

04-30-2009, 09:45 PM
is there a reason why we are discussing/arguing about things that happened when most of our officers were still in diapers?
You must be one of the new breed types who doesnt respect the people who paved the way for you.

05-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Nope! I am one of the breed who gets tired of all the negative shizzat on this site. Personally I just don't see a need to bring up ancient history. There is enough going on in the present and no need to worry about 20 years ago and people that hardly anyone currently working for the agency has even heard of.

Kudos to those who came before.

Be safe and take care to all those working with me today.

07-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Nope! I am one of the breed who gets tired of all the negative shizzat on this site. Personally I just don't see a need to bring up ancient history. There is enough going on in the present and no need to worry about 20 years ago and people that hardly anyone currently working for the agency has even heard of.

I agree that ancient history does nothing for most but remember this... Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Just remember if you upset Billy or he thinks you may have done something he will find a way to get you fired. :evil: Billy is a self centered egomaniac who lives by his own standards. Do not trust anything he says!!!!

07-04-2009, 04:15 AM
[quote="who cares?":2589c6vk]Nope! I am one of the breed who gets tired of all the negative shizzat on this site. Personally I just don't see a need to bring up ancient history. There is enough going on in the present and no need to worry about 20 years ago and people that hardly anyone currently working for the agency has even heard of.

I agree that ancient history does nothing for most but remember this... Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Just remember if you upset Billy or he thinks you may have done something he will find a way to get you fired. :evil: Billy is a self centered egomaniac who lives by his own standards. Do not trust anything he says!!!![/quote:2589c6vk]

Well said, not a billy fan. Its funny to me that there are many ancient traning films still out there of a cop being killed that everyone views in hopes of learning from the incident that just maybe it wont happen to you. Its really simple learn from the movie or continue your same ole routine ways and sooner or later it will catch up with you in deadly way.

However when it comes to trying to get the rookie officers to pay attention to what has happened in the past from older officers, no one wants to listen to you, they just call you grumpy and burned out. If had one dollar for every officer ive seen come to this department with a "gonna change the world" attitude ide be very rich. Remember this one thing billy WAS THE SAME IN THE PAST, STILL THAT WAY TODAY AND HE HAS NO PLANS ON CHANGING ANYTIME SOON!!!!! He is surrency made over, those of you who worked under him will agree with what im about to say. So many officers seek refuge in the chiefs open door policy, surrency had one and so does billy. You will have a problem or a concern that is really bothering you, it will weigh you down, you will have knots in your stomach. And finally you will get up the nerve to go see him. You will spill you heart and soul out to him and in less than 10 minutes he will have you feeling like your on cloud nine. PORBLEM SOLVED, YOU WILL NOTICE A CHANGE SOON. You will leave his office feeling stupid for beating yourself up saying that was the simplest thing ive ever done. By the time you return to your car he will have the person in charge or your problem called in and tell him its working turn the heat up a little on this cry baby.

I lived this very experience, im speaking from knowledge not rumors. Our squad had jt simms for a supervisor, for all of you who dont know him he was the biggest ass, next to billy that ever lived. It was very bad, officers were calling in sick on a daily basis just not to work under him. Finally the entire squad got up the nerve and went and seen billy on our next day off. He listened to each and everyone one of us, even had borders sit in on the meeting. He sighed for a few moments and then came the news everyone wanted to hear. Officers, I had no idea this was going on, these are different days now, im in charge and I dont want officers coming to work with knots tied in their stomach. This job is stressful enough and your safety is my main concern. Yall need to be doing police work feeling good about yourselves and not fearing the wrath of such a supervisor and so on and so on he went. Finally he said your problems are solved, you will see an major change on yalls next day back. We all left there wanting to go get drunk and celebrate. When we returned to work we noticed a big change, jt was not sitting in the supervisors chair, wilson was. Roll call started with him sitting there spiting and spudering like he always did not having a clue what he was doing but he tried to make us think he did. Next it turned into an ass chewing, we were all dumbfounded. In less than a week he had all of us considering suicide. He made jt look like an angel. Take it for what its worth folks, billy has always been an ass is still an ass and will always be an ass. The choice is yours take note and believe or learn the hard way.

07-04-2009, 04:54 PM
[quote="who cares?":1tc6tqvb]Nope! I am one of the breed who gets tired of all the negative shizzat on this site. Personally I just don't see a need to bring up ancient history. There is enough going on in the present and no need to worry about 20 years ago and people that hardly anyone currently working for the agency has even heard of.

I agree that ancient history does nothing for most but remember this... Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Just remember if you upset Billy or he thinks you may have done something he will find a way to get you fired. :evil: Billy is a self centered egomaniac who lives by his own standards. Do not trust anything he says!!!!

Well said, not a billy fan. Its funny to me that there are many ancient traning films still out there of a cop being killed that everyone views in hopes of learning from the incident that just maybe it wont happen to you. Its really simple learn from the movie or continue your same ole routine ways and sooner or later it will catch up with you in deadly way.

However when it comes to trying to get the rookie officers to pay attention to what has happened in the past from older officers, no one wants to listen to you, they just call you grumpy and burned out. If had one dollar for every officer ive seen come to this department with a "gonna change the world" attitude ide be very rich. Remember this one thing billy WAS THE SAME IN THE PAST, STILL THAT WAY TODAY AND HE HAS NO PLANS ON CHANGING ANYTIME SOON!!!!! He is surrency made over, those of you who worked under him will agree with what im about to say. So many officers seek refuge in the chiefs open door policy, surrency had one and so does billy. You will have a problem or a concern that is really bothering you, it will weigh you down, you will have knots in your stomach. And finally you will get up the nerve to go see him. You will spill you heart and soul out to him and in less than 10 minutes he will have you feeling like your on cloud nine. PORBLEM SOLVED, YOU WILL NOTICE A CHANGE SOON. You will leave his office feeling stupid for beating yourself up saying that was the simplest thing ive ever done. By the time you return to your car he will have the person in charge or your problem called in and tell him its working turn the heat up a little on this cry baby.

I lived this very experience, im speaking from knowledge not rumors. Our squad had jt simms for a supervisor, for all of you who dont know him he was the biggest ass, next to billy that ever lived. It was very bad, officers were calling in sick on a daily basis just not to work under him. Finally the entire squad got up the nerve and went and seen billy on our next day off. He listened to each and everyone one of us, even had borders sit in on the meeting. He sighed for a few moments and then came the news everyone wanted to hear. Officers, I had no idea this was going on, these are different days now, im in charge and I dont want officers coming to work with knots tied in their stomach. This job is stressful enough and your safety is my main concern. Yall need to be doing police work feeling good about yourselves and not fearing the wrath of such a supervisor and so on and so on he went. Finally he said your problems are solved, you will see an major change on yalls next day back. We all left there wanting to go get drunk and celebrate. When we returned to work we noticed a big change, jt was not sitting in the supervisors chair, wilson was. Roll call started with him sitting there spiting and spudering like he always did not having a clue what he was doing but he tried to make us think he did. Next it turned into an ass chewing, we were all dumbfounded. In less than a week he had all of us considering suicide. He made jt look like an angel. Take it for what its worth folks, billy has always been an ass is still an ass and will always be an ass. The choice is yours take note and believe or learn the hard way.[/quote:1tc6tqvb]
I cant believe you, you ignorant and ungrateful sunuva*****! If you have such a danm problem with "billy" then maybe you should ask to meet him offduty and out of uniform so you can voice your "stomach tied in knots" kinda problems. Sign a piece of paper agreeing not to press charges and then take your best shot at "billy". I'm guessing you won't. You're scared. I can read it and smell it in your limp-wristed writing style.
You make the real cops sick with the way you hide like a coward and throw stones like a sick freakshow jerk.

07-05-2009, 12:08 PM
I guess he is suggesting Billy is a bad azz and to meet him in the parking lot. LOL.. :lol: Sorry could not help myself. I am so sorry you have to work for Billy and his minions. Borders is the biggest liar to ever hit the planet and kisses Billy's azz more than he does his wife's. Who ever flambayed is needs to wake up and get a life. The days of meeting in the parking lot are ancient history. To be perfectly honest with you I hate to see PCPD run by such a person as Billy and hate you have to put up with his BS but that is the way of life sometimes. PCPD is never going to change or get better as long as Billy and his minions are there. Just remember you do not work at the will of the city you work at the will of Billy. :roll: I have to admit my vendetta against Billy is personal and one day I will get my pound of flesh.... Until then this is my forum for venting. Peace out and stay safe.

07-05-2009, 07:32 PM
I guess he is suggesting Billy is a bad azz and to meet him in the parking lot. LOL.. :lol: Sorry could not help myself. I am so sorry you have to work for Billy and his minions. Borders is the biggest liar to ever hit the planet and kisses Billy's azz more than he does his wife's. Who ever flambayed is needs to wake up and get a life. The days of meeting in the parking lot are ancient history. To be perfectly honest with you I hate to see PCPD run by such a person as Billy and hate you have to put up with his BS but that is the way of life sometimes. PCPD is never going to change or get better as long as Billy and his minions are there. Just remember you do not work at the will of the city you work at the will of Billy. :roll: I have to admit my vendetta against Billy is personal and one day I will get my pound of flesh.... Until then this is my forum for venting. Peace out and stay safe.

Sounds like you are either jealous of "Billy" or secretly intimidated.

07-06-2009, 03:21 AM
[quote="Not a billy fan":zsg2y8x5]I guess he is suggesting Billy is a bad azz and to meet him in the parking lot. LOL.. :lol: Sorry could not help myself. I am so sorry you have to work for Billy and his minions. Borders is the biggest liar to ever hit the planet and kisses Billy's azz more than he does his wife's. Who ever flambayed is needs to wake up and get a life. The days of meeting in the parking lot are ancient history. To be perfectly honest with you I hate to see PCPD run by such a person as Billy and hate you have to put up with his BS but that is the way of life sometimes. PCPD is never going to change or get better as long as Billy and his minions are there. Just remember you do not work at the will of the city you work at the will of Billy. :roll: I have to admit my vendetta against Billy is personal and one day I will get my pound of flesh.... Until then this is my forum for venting. Peace out and stay safe.

Sounds like you are either jealous of "Billy" or secretly intimidated.[/quote:zsg2y8x5]

Thats a nice try Chiefy Boy, There is no one jealous of you! I can not think of anyone that would want to be like you! Intimidation is one of your specialties so you think, however I hate to rain on your parade but you don't intimidate me what-so-ever, as to others thats up to them. :evil:

07-06-2009, 03:44 PM
He was NOT set up......I know him also!

07-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Well you know where my office is so step up. I'll give you 2 free punches, and if you think your man enough to try a third, I'll drop your ungrateful azz like a sack of feed at Southside!

07-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Well you know where my office is so step up. I'll give you 2 free punches, and if you think your man enough to try a third, I'll drop your ungrateful azz like a sack of feed at Southside!

Ohh no Im begining to shake in my boots......There would not be a reason for me to need a third punch because Ide only need one and your azz would be out like a light mr. hotshot. Did you even take the time to consider who just might take you up on that. If Chuck Norris were to walk in your office and said Im here for the challenge, would you still gize him two shots, I did'nt think so, you might ought to know who your dealing with before you open yourself up for a serious azz whooping. Besides all the smoke blowing, Im not that childest and second that sounds real professional coming from the leader!!

07-07-2009, 06:56 PM
I agree. It sounds very immature. It's funny how people immediately jump/resort to violence instead of having a conversation/discussion/argument like civilized adults.

It reminds me of the people that get arrested daily. Immature, uncivilized, uneducated and childish hood rats. Next thing you know you're going to shoot someone for stepping on your shoe. Is this what it has come to? Kicking someones azz for exercising their right to free speech? If someone doesn't like you or how you do things, you kick their azz? Instead of wanting to fight, maybe you should retort intelligently, if you can. It's called, being an adult.

07-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I forgot to add that it also isn't cool to talk smack about someone anonymously over the internet.

07-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Do you guys really think that was the chief issuing that challenge? You guys are funny.

07-08-2009, 06:04 PM
I notice so many people here making threats etc., which is why we have a job, about kicking ass and calling people names and accusing others of all kinds of things. I really love it because everyone says " if you want to take this to the parking lot or I'll give you 2 punches" is really good comedy in a sad way. I tried to not say anything here but guess I lost this battle. If you work here and don't like it then leave. Go to another department or to Walmart and become a greeter. If you worked here before and don't now then why are you so concerned? If you have moved on then fine stay moved on. Some of us do care and like it here. Yeah we all have our petty *****es and complaints. No matter where you go there will always be issues with someone or something. One last thing that seems so obvious is that everybody wants to be a spokesman for whats wrong with this department and tell people to stand up for what they believe and call people names. Well why don't you tell us who you are instead of some stupid name or GUEST? If you don't like me or anything I say at least you know who to say something to. if you have the guts (without being ANON or Guest), or write back here but at least be a big enough to say who you are

07-08-2009, 09:35 PM
I notice so many people here making threats etc., which is why we have a job, about kicking ass and calling people names and accusing others of all kinds of things. I really love it because everyone says " if you want to take this to the parking lot or I'll give you 2 punches" is really good comedy in a sad way. I tried to not say anything here but guess I lost this battle. If you work here and don't like it then leave. Go to another department or to Walmart and become a greeter. If you worked here before and don't now then why are you so concerned? If you have moved on then fine stay moved on. Some of us do care and like it here. Yeah we all have our petty *****es and complaints. No matter where you go there will always be issues with someone or something. One last thing that seems so obvious is that everybody wants to be a spokesman for whats wrong with this department and tell people to stand up for what they believe and call people names. Well why don't you tell us who you are instead of some stupid name or GUEST? If you don't like me or anything I say at least you know who to say something to. if you have the guts (without being ANON or Guest), or write back here but at least be a big enough to say who you are

Wow, 292 when the chief reads this you should get at least three feathers for your hat!!

07-08-2009, 10:37 PM
292 tells it like it is and is not looking for a pat on the back from Chief or anyone else. Anyone who knows him knows that.

07-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Seems lke the only one on here with enough balls to carry a badge is 292. Bravo 292.

07-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Seems lke the only one on here with enough balls to carry a badge is 292. Bravo 292.

Very true statement, crazy crazy crazy. My warning to 292 is be careful, the chief loves the type that stands up for anyone or anything. He will praise 292 over anyone in the department, make him feel like hes a man, then out comes the axe and chop, chop!!

billy has a memory like an elephant, well ass too for that matter :snicker:

07-09-2009, 11:41 AM
[quote="who cares?":2uezfjys]Nope! I am one of the breed who gets tired of all the negative shizzat on this site. Personally I just don't see a need to bring up ancient history. There is enough going on in the present and no need to worry about 20 years ago and people that hardly anyone currently working for the agency has even heard of.

I lived this very experience, im speaking from knowledge not rumors. Our squad had jt simms for a supervisor, for all of you who dont know him he was the biggest ass, next to billy that ever lived. It was very bad, officers were calling in sick on a daily basis just not to work under him. Finally the entire squad got up the nerve and went and seen billy on our next day off. He listened to each and everyone one of us, even had borders sit in on the meeting. He sighed for a few moments and then came the news everyone wanted to hear. Officers, I had no idea this was going on, these are different days now, im in charge and I dont want officers coming to work with knots tied in their stomach. This job is stressful enough and your safety is my main concern. Yall need to be doing police work feeling good about yourselves and not fearing the wrath of such a supervisor and so on and so on he went. Finally he said your problems are solved, you will see an major change on yalls next day back. We all left there wanting to go get drunk and celebrate. When we returned to work we noticed a big change, jt was not sitting in the supervisors chair, wilson was. Roll call started with him sitting there spiting and spudering like he always did not having a clue what he was doing but he tried to make us think he did. Next it turned into an ass chewing, we were all dumbfounded. In less than a week he had all of us considering suicide. He made jt look like an angel. Take it for what its worth folks, billy has always been an ass is still an ass and will always be an ass. The choice is yours take note and believe or learn the hard way.
I cant believe you, you ignorant and ungrateful sunuva*****! If you have such a danm problem with "billy" then maybe you should ask to meet him offduty and out of uniform so you can voice your "stomach tied in knots" kinda problems. Sign a piece of paper agreeing not to press charges and then take your best shot at "billy". I'm guessing you won't. You're scared. I can read it and smell it in your limp-wristed writing style.
You make the real cops sick with the way you hide like a coward and throw stones like a sick freakshow jerk.[/quote:2uezfjys]

Well flambayed you will see for yourself what Im talking about is very much true. The only thing you need to do is stay at pcpd for as long as this ungrateful sum***** has. Most if not all rookies will go to another agency in 3 to 5 years and never experience what us oldtimers are talking about. Your man billy is the only person I know that can convince a man burning in hell that he should invest in some matches.

07-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Still waiting for on one of you sad excuses for a man to step up and tell it to me like it is. You all feel real brave on here hiding under your keyboards, but when it comes down to it you all smile in my face.

I have two offices you know where to find me. I already offered two free punches. Do I need to make it 3? Would that help with your limp wristed girlie punches?

just let me know.

or STFU!

07-17-2009, 12:40 AM
Someone wants attention? Get over yourself because we have.

07-17-2009, 03:45 PM
Isn't this the guy that stabbed Joe in the back just to suck the Chief's aXX? I think Chief has had more law suits based on he bad decisions and yet keeps his job. I guess thats part time city for you.

07-17-2009, 04:38 PM
Isn't this the guy that stabbed Joe in the back just to suck the Chief's aXX? I think Chief has had more law suits based on he bad decisions and yet keeps his job. I guess thats part time city for you.
Yessir, you be correct in that statement!!

07-17-2009, 09:07 PM

OHMYFUKINGOD!!!!!!! I'M ABOUT TO BLOW A BLOOD VESSEL IN MY HEAD!!!! IF YOU SAD SONOFA*****ES GOT SUMTHING TO SAY SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!! YOU BUNCH OF COWARDS.

ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I WISH I COULD CRAWL THROUGH THESE DAMN WIRES AND EAT OUT YOUR F'ING TONSILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Riddle me this for any of the folks that were @ PCPD during that federal shake-up. Is it not true that Billy told one of the guys, the one who took the fall, that he, (Big-Billy McDaniel) and the other guys, to be named momentarily, HAVE HIS BACK AND WILL BE TAKING THE STAND TO TESTIFY FOR HIM, (THAT IS FOR HIM IN SUPPORT OF HIM). Then, like the day before they were due to testify on that persons behalf, THAT IS FOR HIM, IN SUPPORT OF HIM, Big-Billy McDaniel got that group of guys together and told them they were backing out, THEY WERE NOT GOING TO TESTIFY FOR HIM. Something like, THIS FEDERAL PROSECUTOR IS GOING TO COME AFTER US....yadda yadda yadda....blah blah blah...I'm a liar...I'm a liar....etc etc.

After it was all said and done, word has it that all of those folks got promoted. See if this fits, PROMOTED, Wilson, (completely skipped Lt., went to Capt. from Sgt), promoted, Stwann, who else, promoted, Borders? Who else? Word is there were about four or five folks. So, there you have it. Does it sound far-fetched? Nope. Not really.

Can anyone hear that? Sounds like dried bones banging against wood. Sounds like skeletons rattling around in the closet. Some folks at PCPD have told so many lies and done so much wrong it's incredible that these same people have fired people FOR THE GOOD OF THE DEPARTMENT / "YOU HAVE BECOME A LIABILITY TO THE DEPARTMENT."
Some of these people need to look at themselves in the mirror, walk in, resignation letter in hand resign. LETTER: "For all the wrong I've done that has been covered up by me and others for me. For all the lies I've told for my self and others...I RESIGN. Effective immediately..." ONE DAY, WHETHER IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT, YOU WILL ANSWER, SHAMEFULLY, FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE EVER SAID OR DONE...as will all of us.

Brothers and sisters, BE SMART, BE SAFE, GET THE BAD GUYS, TAKE GOOD CARE OF EACH OTHER OUT THERE.

07-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Whatever happen to Russell Allen?????

07-18-2009, 10:15 PM
Big-Billy McDaniel got that group of guys together and told them they were backing out, THEY WERE NOT GOING TO TESTIFY FOR HIM. Something like, THIS FEDERAL PROSECUTOR IS GOING TO COME AFTER US....yadda yadda yadda....

Oh so true. Actually, Billy wanted to know as close as possible just what exactly the Federal Prosecutor may or may not have on him and others. This was the reason why Cotnior was led to believe that they would stand behind him 100 %. The trial opened, and the federal prosecutor presented his opening statements. It was after hearing the prosecutor's case that all of the so called witnesses for the defense backed out. Cotnoir had no other option at that time other then to plead out. Now that my friends is a fact.

07-19-2009, 02:12 AM
[quote="Right 292":rlv5qpht]Isn't this the guy that stabbed Joe in the back just to suck the Chief's aXX? I think Chief has had more law suits based on he bad decisions and yet keeps his job. I guess thats part time city for you.

OHMYFUKINGOD!!!!!!! I'M ABOUT TO BLOW A BLOOD VESSEL IN MY HEAD!!!! IF YOU SAD SONOFA*****ES GOT SUMTHING TO SAY SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!! YOU BUNCH OF COWARDS.

ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I WISH I COULD CRAWL THROUGH THESE darn WIRES AND EAT OUT YOUR F'ING TONSILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:rlv5qpht]

Billy boy ive known you since high school, I hated you then and hate you even more now. You are the poorest excuse for a police officer now to chief that ever was. Ive had officers at my house over the years and I never failed to mention to them what an ass they had as a boss. You could look at them and see it in their eyes that they wanted to agree but was scared too. I cant believe what Im reading, you are acting like a two year old now just as you did in school. Do you think that any officer in his/her right mind will walk in your office and "man up"? of course not, they would be out of a job and you know that. No one has ever been able to convince you that you are wrong on anything. You know it all and everyone else is a booger picken redneck that fell off the turnip truck. Have you ever stopped and listened to yourself, you dont impress people like you think you do, you are much better convincing them what the ass they already know you are. I wish you would agree not to arrest me and give me just ONE free punch not THREE like you are offering your officers. Ide take my sledge hammer fist and bust your fu**cking skull beyond repair. You see billy Ive worked hard ever since school something you would know nothing about. Ive developed strength and toughness the old fashioned way. The only tough spot on your body is your fat ass from sitting on it all the time figuring ways to screw someone over and make yourself look good. However Its been obvious latley with all the egg you have had in your face that you are about to hang your on self, Im a firm believer in karma!!!

07-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Still new to the dept, I've been reading this thread and wondering what happened to this guy named Harrison. Sounds like he was screwed over. Anyone know of him? Was he a good cop?

07-21-2009, 01:29 AM

he's on food stamps, can't work, house got foreclosed on, car broke down so i am paying 525.00 month so he can have a car. under so much stress it is causeing family problems
thanks to our lovly court systems and plant city police dept.
my famly is doing everything we can to help his family, if there is anyone who can also help please contact me.

07-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Sounds like another loser officers. Hopefully there will be a job open soon if the officer who is taking illegal benefits from a convicted felon gets canned Maybe Russell can teach him how to apply for food stamps once he loses his $64,000 job.

07-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Sounds like another loser officers. Hopefully there will be a job open soon if the officer who is taking illegal benefits from a convicted felon gets canned Maybe Russell can teach him how to apply for food stamps once he loses his $64,000 job.[/quote]

What the heck are you talking about?

07-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Sounds like another loser officers. Hopefully there will be a job open soon if the officer who is taking illegal benefits from a convicted felon gets canned Maybe Russell can teach him how to apply for food stamps once he loses his $64,000 job.

What the heck are you talking about?[/quote]

Yea ide like to know what the heck your talking about blah blah blah, I would hope you would not be making a sarcastic remark about Russell, if you are your colder than the chief, Russell is a good guy who was screwed over by the city. He will have his day in court soon and will be a winner!!

07-21-2009, 08:25 PM
Is Russell still taking the city to court and when? I say we all go as a group and sit in. Remeber it could be you one day.

07-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Is Russell still taking the city to court and when? I say we all go as a group and sit in. Remeber it could be you one day.

you go right ahead there tough guy! Go ahead and sit in that courtroom in support of a criminal. I hope you know your next stop will be the unemployment office

I'D LOVE TO WRAP MY HANDS AROUND THE THROAT OF LITTLE PINKO COMMIES LIKE YOU!

DO IT !

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

07-23-2009, 02:31 AM

Yes he is on 11/17/2009 1500 hrs. 1000 N. Ashley Dr. Tampa, fl, 33602

It would be very nice for as many of you that could, to come and show your support, who knows you might get to see your (fearless leader) get made a fool of on the stand by a small blond ladie no taller than 5 feet. That is if hes required to come otherwise it will be sanders bush and that would be almost as funny.

Do not worry about about the chiefs threats, the media, city manager and commissioners will have a copy of his statement below. How stupid can one be, hes gonna fire yall for doing something on your day off. Talking about Russ being a criminal I wonder what planet he got that from, hes the one whos a criminal walking free, he should still be in prison from the federal investigation.

07-23-2009, 11:43 AM

Yes he is on 11/17/2009 1500 hrs. 1000 N. Ashley Dr. Tampa, fl, 33602

It would be very nice for as many of you that could, to come and show your support, who knows you might get to see your (fearless leader) get made a fool of on the stand by a small blond ladie no taller than 5 feet. That is if hes required to come otherwise it will be sanders bush and that would be almost as funny.

Do not worry about about the chiefs threats, the media, city manager and commissioners will have a copy of his statement below. How stupid can one be, hes gonna fire yall for doing something on your day off. Talking about Russ being a criminal I wonder what planet he got that from, hes the one whos a criminal walking free, he should still be in prison from the federal investigation.

Are we talking about Russell Allen or some other Russell, Im confused, Russell Allen is certainally no criminal.

07-23-2009, 11:01 PM
O.K. I refuse to beleive that some of you guys actually think that the Chief is corresponding on this web site. Some of you guys have degrees. Come on....Think about it. What you do not realize is that he does not waste his time to read this site. You have someone writing on here as if he/she were the chief. The funny part is that some of you guys actaully beleive it is him. Oh God you guys. I can't really fault you though. I was young dum and full of c*%* once. Everyone be safe.

07-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Has anyone else noticed that lately it seems only psychos are posting on our site? I read this stuff and 80% of it does not even make sense.

07-27-2009, 04:49 AM
FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER POSTED COOL. FIRST THINGS FIRST-- WOW I THOUGHT I HAD ISSUES, BOY SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE REAL PROBS. WELL IT DOES MY HEART GOOD TO READ THIS STUFF, IT MAKES ME FEEL NORMAL. I LOVE THE WAY PEOPLE CALL PEOPLE OUT AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE. (lol) ITS LIKE THAT OLD SAYING IM SIX FOOT TALL DARK HAIR AND THIN BUILD. AND IN REALITY UR FOUR FOOT NOTHING AND BALD. LOL. I WILL TELL YOU THIS. IF I READ ANYTHING ABOUT ME IT WILL MAKE ME LAUGH, IT WILL NOT MAKE ME MAD. LIKE I ALWAYS SAY IF UR TALKING ABOUT ME UR LEAVING SOMEONE ELSE ALONE. (IF U KNOW ME, NOW U KNOW WHO THIS POST IS FROM) I HAVE NEVER BROKE A PROMISE AND I PROMISED DANNY SMITH, WHEN I WAS HIRED I WOULD STAY FOR TWO YEARS NO MATTER WHAT AND I HAVE DONE THAT. I LIKE MY JOB BUT MY FAMILY COMES FIRST AND IF I LEAVE IT WILL NOT BE BECAUSE IM UNHAPPY BUT BECAUSE I NEED TO FOR MY FAMILY. ONE MORE THING I LIKE THE CHIEF, HE HAS NEVER GAVE ME ANY REASON NOT TO. AND AS FAR AS EGG IN HIS FACE, HE IS IN CHARGE AND HE IS THE ONE WHO PEOPLE BLAME FOR ALL MISTAKES AT PCPD BUT IT IS NOT HIM. HE IS HUMAN NOT A GOD SO HE CANT CONTROL ALL THE DUMB STUFF THAT HAPPENS AT PCPD.
SO GIVE HIM A BREAK. HE GOT US THE RAISE HE PROMISED ITS NOT HIS FAULT THE WORLD IS IN THE CRAPPER. TPD AND HILLSBOROUGH HAS ALSO STOPPED THE RAISES SO ITS NOT JUST US. WELL JUST WANTED TO LET U GUYS KNOW ITS NOT THE WORK WE DO OR THE PAY THAT WE GET THAT MAKES PCPD A JOKE TO HCSO AND TPD ITS OFFICERS LIKE THE ONES THAT POST ON THIS PAGE THAT MAKE THREATS AND CALLING EACH OTHER OUT. I ARREST X15 IN C2 THAT ACT MORE PROFESSIONAL THAN U. (NOW THATS 2 CLUES OF WHO I AM MY SPELLING SHOULD BE THE THIRD, lol) (WE SHOULD WORK AS A TEAM NOT JUST FOR OURSELFS. WE TOOK A OATH AND NO WHERE IN THERE DID IT SAY ALL FOR ME ME ME) WELL I NEED TO GO TO BED SEE YA

07-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Theres a little brown on someones nose!

07-27-2009, 07:53 PM
i guess brown noise means the truth, some people cant handle the truth. I agree with ya man and who ever made the brown noise coment can suck an egg. he or she has been a screw up and thats why they make comments like that well i for one say good job and well wrote. PCPC...OFC. i think I know who u are and I know your not going tto TPD I just wish people would stop starting RUMORS.

07-28-2009, 02:13 AM
It was nine feet high and six feet wide and soft as a downing chick. It was made from the feathers of 47 geese took a store bought chick for the rest. It would hold 8 kids 4 hound dogs and a piggy we had stole from the shed. We did'nt get much sleep but we had alot of fun on grandmaws feather bed :D

07-29-2009, 03:02 AM

He will do one or the other or both of the following:

- Get his Captians license and have his own personal offshore charter boat built to his standards.

- Move to Georgia and open up his own custom slaughter house and meat cutting business.

- Ive known Russell for 20 years now, he would be damn good at either one or both who knows. Hes the best fisherman salt or fresh ive ever met. Its to the point that I call him and say when are we going "catching". His other love is the meat business, ive seen him slaughter a steer and skin it, gut it, quarter it and hang it in the cooler in less that 45 minutes, most people its a 3 or 4 hour ordeal, I won't even mention his speed on a hog. He can break down a beef or pork carcass into freezer cuts and has never been to school to learn how, he learned it from his other best friend, his Daddy!! From the time Russell could walk he was beside his daddy on kill day.

- As most of you know Russell was handed a vey bad deal from the city and this one is gonna come back and bite em in the ass. Its my opinnion that the city mistaken Russells kindness as weakness and never thought hed fight this hard. Russell has alot going for him, he has the best workers comp lawyer in the state, he is a born again beliver. Russell put his case in the hands of the Lord and that my friend the city has no defense against. The lord has met his needs and sustained his family even though he has not drew a paycheck in over a year. He has soo many good friends and family members that lift his name up before the Lord on a daily basis. There is no doubt in my mind that Russell will be victorious in the end and will have the means to carry out his childhood dreams listed above!!

07-29-2009, 10:42 PM
WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENED, LET IT GO AND MOVE ON OR GO WORK MEAT WITH HIM OR HOLD HIS POLE OR GO CATCHING OR PITCHING WHATEVER. I HAVE TO SAY THE GUY HAVING FUN OR WHATEVER HE WAS DOING WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER, THE PIG, DOCKS, GEESE AND ALL THE OTHER FARM ANIMALS, IN THE FEATHER BED, PLEASE DONT BE A POLICE OFFICER OR IF YOU ARE NOT FROM PCPD THATS SICK.

07-30-2009, 02:43 AM
WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENED, LET IT GO AND MOVE ON OR GO WORK MEAT WITH HIM OR HOLD HIS POLE OR GO CATCHING OR PITCHING WHATEVER. I HAVE TO SAY THE GUY HAVING FUN OR WHATEVER HE WAS DOING WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER, THE PIG, DOCKS, GEESE AND ALL THE OTHER FARM ANIMALS, IN THE FEATHER BED, PLEASE DONT BE A POLICE OFFICER OR IF YOU ARE NOT FROM PCPD THATS SICK.

You are some work of art you heartless sob. I have no idea who worte the comment about Russells future nor do I know who worte the sick stupid comment you mentioned about grannys bed. I know Russell and he would not approve of any sick stupid comment like posted above. I hope that all Russells dreams in the future come true because he deserves it. In case your one of the northern transplants or a Floridian that was rasied a spoiled rotten brat, Plant City once was very aggriculture aggressive. Everyone that lived in what used to be the country rasied their own meats and vegetables. In those days a custom butcher made mega $$$$$, today they are closing closing down to all the city life growth. It would make sense for Russell to move to Georgia to open such a business, I wish him all the luck in the world. Its a shame that I have to work with someone as heartless as you. Ever thought what you might do if you found youself in his shoes. Think about this for a minute, Russell was no supercop and neither is no one around here including you. However he did not have his own assigned skeleton closet like most do. Russell was a very nice guy and did not deserve to be treated like he was. Point being if they would do Russell that way what chance do you think those officers with a closet full of sleletons have?? Russell is planning on having one heck of a retirement/celebration party when his ordeal is over. I sure hope your two faced self does not come and take part of something very nice that he has planed for those officers who stood by him and supported him during his tough time!!

07-30-2009, 07:33 PM
Still new to the dept, I've been reading this thread and wondering what happened to this guy named Harrison. Sounds like he was screwed over. Anyone know of him? Was he a good cop?

No one ever answed this? I'm just curious.