PDA

View Full Version : Show some suport

07-15-2008, 07:21 PM
For those of you who haven’t heard one of OUR brothers are going thru a difficult time right now from our traffic division (SVb).

I think you should take a moment and show your support by giving him a call and saying hello. Don’t ask any questions, just show your support.

Let’s not forget all the times he has taken care of us when we needed it the most such as Traffic questions, FTO Training Issues, and the fact we owe him and Sgt. Pulitano for the addition and maintenance of our gym.

Remember in tuff times we MUST show support and give each other the encouragement to get thru time like this.

It’s the right thing to do. Give him a call to cheer up his day.

07-15-2008, 08:10 PM
We r with you BIG S!!!!

don't we have another brother who's been out for a long while... or is he fogotten? and how about GS? he is fighting too!!!

07-16-2008, 02:19 AM
Van, you are the best cop we have. If there were an award for officer of the decade you should get it. That is your down fall. Your coworkers can't keep up with you so they drag you down. You did a good job winning an award for your whole unit which they did'nt deserve. I just hope that upstairs can cut throughthe manuer and see the truth behind the allegations so you can get back on your motor and continue your excellent service. in the mean time, enjoy your vacation and hang in there son.

07-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Cant wait to read the statements and see what they did to you.
Can you say "Sunshine law".
We are with you Shawn. Whn will these cops stand together and not against eachother

07-16-2008, 08:14 PM
We r with you BIG S!!!!

don't we have another brother who's been out for a long while... or is he fogotten? and how about GS? he is fighting too!!!

Make no mistake GS if fighting the City the whole way !!. The process will take a few months and Mr. Loviti is handeling the case (So you know what that means for the city).

Remember to stand behind the other officers who were wronged by the city. WE MUST SHOW SUPPORT. If we can back eachother up on calls and trust eachothers with our lives, then you can pick up the phone and say hello to those out on "Vacation"...(i.e. Tal...Van B...Solo)....they are still one of us and they would be there for you ANYTIME.

P.S. Pete S should be a Sgt...City did him wrong !!

07-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Well, at least ol' chuck faranda does not have to worry about being the reason why morale is low. Now it is the new command that is bringing us all down with theyre antics. I hope they get a clue soon.

07-18-2008, 01:22 AM
Bebber writes more tickets than the entire departmetn combined every month. Whatta bunch of tards messin with that man.

07-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Maybe they shouldnt have put him with a group of slugs. If he worked with officers who worked also, it would be a different story. Bunch of babies.

07-18-2008, 02:08 AM
How true about Bebber...... and if we talking stats - how many Sig-1 did LPD do Since Tal been on "Vacation?"

07-19-2008, 04:42 PM
You see what happens when you turn on your orn people. Its called KARMA. Its a shame.

People who live in glass houses....shouldnt be commiting Aggravated felonies.

07-19-2008, 08:32 PM
And the same will come to you for enjoying his heartbreak!

Shame on you!

07-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Lets be clear, I take NO JOY in the troubles of others and continue to pray for them and their families. I will still lay down my life without delay to protect them if called upon to do so. BUT I feel betrayed when we turn on our own and have to voice my anger outloud in the hopes it will change things for the better in the future.

My point is this, we all have a difficult time gettig along with eachother sometimes while at work and rely on the strength of our brothers and sisters to show compassion when we are difficult. Why didnt that happen.
There should be a better way to get thru this type of situation.
It only brings sadness for ALL involved as whats happeneing now

07-19-2008, 10:56 PM
If you wrote that post above, it smacks of JOY and SMUGGNESS, dont try to back out now!

07-20-2008, 02:50 AM
If you wrote that post above, it smacks of JOY and SMUGGNESS, dont try to back out now!

There is NO WAY someone from LHPD wrote that quote (LS).

07-26-2008, 01:53 AM
Hey SV hope to see you back soon, the City just isn't the same without up motoring around our streets. Hope the truth comes out and you get back soon.

That goes for GS & UT also.

Hurry back guys..

07-26-2008, 02:10 AM
I miss hearing SV on the radio. He truly makes the traffic unit.

GS, Hang in there and see you soon!!

UT, ummm, dang did they screw you. Never heard anything like this happening anywhere else in the world (i checked...lolo). See you soon too!!!!!

sorry that you guys fell victim to the LAUDERHILL POLICE DEPARTMENT.....

Just think guys, when you get back, you'll get to hangout with LT. FORBES :shock:

07-26-2008, 02:49 PM
They need to get SV back on his motor... I think the bad driving citizens of Lauderhill have had theyre free ride long enough. For real, the traffic unit has been on vacation since you been gone. DKorn. has been pretending to do work as usually...lazy punk! Same with TP just following DKOrn like a puppy. DS has been doing the usual 3 and 4 investigations while the ticket submittal has gone way down. With SV gone, whos going to make traffic win awards?

07-26-2008, 02:52 PM
UT, the city is wasting money keeping you out. they crazy or retarted. You are forced to sit at home while drunks drive around for free until they leave Lauderhill and hopefully get 15ed by a city who cares to stop drunks from driving. Our police department supports drunk driving and bad driving to.

07-26-2008, 06:00 PM
UT, the city is wasting money keeping you out. they crazy or retarted. You are forced to sit at home while drunks drive around for free until they leave Lauderhill and hopefully get 15ed by a city who cares to stop drunks from driving. Our police department supports drunk driving and bad driving to.

I would love to read one of your reports. What a mess. 15ed? Whats that? Bad driving to? How about, bad driving too By the way you write, i'm thinking that your not an actual police officer. At least I hope not.

07-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Our trafic units always been a joke with the exception of SV. TP was only a cop for a little over a year before he made traffic. Kinda happy that he made the unit because he was uselss on the road and was terrified of our residents. Duke writes his 5 tickets a month and pretends to look busy but is to dumb to fool everyone. DS is DS. SV is what makes this unit a unit. He loves his job and is darn good at it. I cant wait til he gets back so that idiots that drive like idiots actually get cited. TP - gargle some mouthwash

07-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Shaun is easily the counties best motor cop. Its a shame that our department doesn't see this. Hey Chief, do a little study. Pull the units monthly stats when Shaun was here and then pull last months stats. Lets see what the difference is.

07-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Every day Van is not on his motor=a ton of lost revenue for the city from loss of tickets and projects he does for LPD. They should just write him up for what ever he did then clean out everyone else from traffic and put Van back on his motor with officers who are not whiney work dodging babies.

07-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Whoever went and complained to admin about shaun is a RAT. You know who you are. your a piece of garbage. You dont RAT on each other. You fix the problem or leave the unit. Simple as that.

Traffic Unit = RATS (except for Shaun. Hes a real cop)

07-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Whoever went and complained to admin about shaun is a RAT. You know who you are. your a piece of garbage. You dont RAT on each other. You fix the problem or leave the unit. Simple as that.

Traffic Unit = RATS (except for Shaun. Hes a real cop)

Really, it doesn't take a Brain Surgeon to figure out who the RAT or RATS are... Just remember that there are alot of RATS in that unit if your thinking of going into the traffic unit.

07-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Every day Van is not on his motor=a ton of lost revenue for the city from loss of tickets and projects he does for LPD. They should just write him up for what ever he did then clean out everyone else from traffic and put Van back on his motor with officers who are not whiney work dodging babies.

How many tickets did the traffic unit write for the month of JULY???

07-27-2008, 08:15 PM
I havent even seen a motor out in July. Duke has a history of ratting on REAL cops and Payne has no business being on a motor. For a new officer, he certainly has no respect for his profession. Look at his stats. What programs has he implemented?

From,

SAD

07-28-2008, 01:23 AM
OK, I just got word of all of this crap. This is sick. Shaun is Shaun and everybody knows what kind of personality he has. Hes harmless and means no harm with his comments. You just have to know how to deal with him. To hear that his own went and complained. Thats disgusting. Well, knowing that its an IA and thats its official, i'll be the first to pull the concluded IA file to find out which of our owns a sorry rat. Yep thats right. Your not protected. Once the IA is closed, your name is revealed (public record).

I'm very curious to find out which one of our own is a snitch. Its gonna be a sad day for you my snitch in blue :twisted:

07-28-2008, 03:40 AM
I miss hearing SV on the radio. He truly makes the traffic unit.

UT, ummm, dang did they screw you. Never heard anything like this happening anywhere else in the world (i checked...lolo). See you soon too!!!!!

sorry that you guys fell victim to the LAUDERHILL POLICE DEPARTMENT.....
:

We all know that other then SV, the only other person that was actually intrested in working traffic has been sitting home for a while now.. hang in there guys and see you soon!

07-28-2008, 06:04 PM
For those of you who haven’t heard one of OUR brothers are going thru a difficult time right now from our traffic division (SVb).

I think you should take a moment and show your support by giving him a call and saying hello. Don’t ask any questions, just show your support.

Let’s not forget all the times he has taken care of us when we needed it the most such as Traffic questions, FTO Training Issues, and the fact we owe him and Sgt. Pulitano for the addition and maintenance of our gym.

Remember in tuff times we MUST show support and give each other the encouragement to get thru time like this.

It’s the right thing to do. Give him a call to cheer up his day.

07-28-2008, 06:07 PM
DS is a total piece of crap and all others who took part in this witch hunt against one of their own.

There IS always a better way to handle a situation like this. All who read this should remember that.

When this is all over you should read the I.A. file, which is available to all under the Sunshine Laws, and see the true colors of those who work with you everday.

07-30-2008, 02:34 AM
It sucks that it happened to shaun and its sad that hes going through this drama, but at least we'll now know who likes to snitch on cops. Theres no excuse for why you snitched.

This could have been addressed in 25 other ways. You actually went to IA and had Shaun put on admin leave.

I am also going to pull the IA file when its over and will publish who the rat squad is around here.

To the snitch or snitches: Be careful, everyone screws up once in a while and everyone violates policy here and there. When you do, I will personally be there to make sure its investigaed by IA each and every time. Good luck

07-31-2008, 01:51 AM
Who is the new motor officer? hes a dark skinned guy, heavy set. I never seen him on a motor befor e. Has he worked here long? who taught him how to write tickets? is he SV replacement? he needs to write a couple more tickets than that to keep upwith his replacement. couple more hundreds that is. go rookie!

07-31-2008, 01:57 AM
The brass wants you to know that if you attempt to work hard, you will be fired. Refrain from going the extra mile, it does not pay off. Fat lazy rats will conspire against you and you will be gone. Lazy, backstabbers and stupidity get spcail assignments and promotions.

07-31-2008, 10:58 AM
Shut up it is karma everyone gets what they deserve!

07-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Shut up it is karma everyone gets what they deserve!That is so true, all those rats will get thiers in the end, thanks for putting it into perspective for us. All aboard for the karma train lazy white shirted desk jockeys!

08-01-2008, 10:42 AM
I heard SC from alpha shift is putting in for the open spot in traffic. Wants to be around people he can relate to. Dosent feel they did anything wrong against Shawn.

Whats this department comming to?!?!

08-02-2008, 08:56 AM
:devil: RATS

08-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Them some whining little rats! Fat and lazy with no pride in the work product they should be producing. They probably going to get promoted like there last boss because thats what they promote around here. I only place part of the blame on those girls in traffic.

The chief should have put a foot in the butts of those lazy fat non working bunch of nancy girls rather than entertain theyre sissy little complaints. Chief say bye to SV, say bye to those nice grants,say bye to theawards and recognition the department got from SVs hard work that didnt pay off in the end. Lauderhill a joke!

08-02-2008, 12:26 PM
:evil: cumpole korndog ...

08-02-2008, 01:02 PM
:evil: cumpole korndog ...Is that someone's name or some sort of sex phrase? :snicker:

08-02-2008, 03:10 PM
The crying game :evil: :devil:

08-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Good thing the motors we use are Harleys or else fat pig duke would break it. :evil:

08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Wonder if Pains breath is a natural bug repellant? :devil:

08-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Too bad Beber refused to kiss butt. If he ate the Sgt's feces on a silver plate like the rest of the traffic unit especially Duke, he would still be there. Beber hang in there we are all behind you and what you stand for! :cop:

08-03-2008, 08:19 AM
This place is like every other police department. They have their favorites and will protect them to no end. Then theres the rest of us. If we mess up, its up to us to fight tooth and nail to win the battle. If we lose or if were not among the populars, were gone.

You have to know how to deal with admin. Its actually kinda easy.

1st....handle your calls and do what interests you (traffic stops, dope, 10's, etc).

2nd.....dont and i mean DONT get involved with the daily gossip. NOTHING good ever comes from gossip.

3rd....stay away from the bosses, including the sgts. Your a professional police officer. If you have to call your delta unit on every call or whenever something doesnt seem right, you have issues. Before you call your delta unit, call your zone partners, FTO's, friends fom other agencies, cops from other units, etc.

4th........NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER EVER RAT ON ANOTHER PERSON IN BLUE (When the sh*t hits the fan, those of us in blue are the only ones willing to permanently go 10-7 for you).

Believe it or not, Lauderhill has alot of good quality cops. But just like everywhere else, we have our rejects.

Hang in there guys and welcome to police work (high school all over again) :cop:

08-03-2008, 02:05 PM
Why hasn't DS been coming to work? What can he really do for his kid at this point? OR, is it because he knows this is karma coming back at him? It's hard to believe after what you went through with the department that you would turn around and do it to someone else. Shame on YOU!!!!

08-03-2008, 04:24 PM
I know it's a real kick in the butt! :devil:

08-05-2008, 09:30 AM
For you guys on the road, dont forget Steve C from Street Crimes is commin back to the road. Make sure you pull off to the side and tell him your thoughts on what he did to Shawn. Im sure he would love to hear the support. He was to affraid to go back into traffic in case Shawn was still there.

This is the people we work with.

08-05-2008, 09:31 AM
When is he coming back and where. I cant wait to talk to him

08-05-2008, 11:04 AM
I just love how the above two posts were posted 1 minute within each other. ARE YOU THAT DUMB? Like we dont know that it was the same poster. Moron, quit typing to yourself.

Makes you wonder how many idiots reply to their own posts to make it appear as if many are responding.

08-05-2008, 12:12 PM
For you guys on the road, dont forget Steve C from Street Crimes is commin back to the road. Make sure you pull off to the side and tell him your thoughts on what he did to Shawn. Im sure he would love to hear the support. He was to affraid to go back into traffic in case Shawn was still there.

This is the people we work with.

Too funny. You posting to yourself and all that. You sound so interested in what you said. Nurse, take the computer privelidges away please, your 20 is typing to himself again.

Its going to be quite an interesting IA file to read when it is public record. I wonder how far they crossed the blue line. Too bad it is not the way it was when I started, they would have quit and moved to another country if they ratted on us. Then again, I had a good squad that worked hard unlike those chickens that hide in the traffic office all day. Remember God dont like ugly.

08-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Has any of you had the balls to go up and say anything to these guys faces. Thought not. How about just asking them if what you heard is true and see what their responce is. You will know in a split second if they are a piece of crap or not. Even if they say "Its still under investigation". You have been around long enuff to know when someone is lieing. Dont be a keyboard coward. :idea:

08-07-2008, 12:56 AM
Has any of you had the balls to go up and say anything to these guys faces. Thought not. How about just asking them if what you heard is true and see what their responce is. You will know in a split second if they are a piece of crap or not. Even if they say "Its still under investigation". You have been around long enuff to know when someone is lieing. Dont be a keyboard coward. :idea:

Dear police officer, you spelled a few things wrong here. Let me help you out for future reference:

Its spelled:

Response, not responce

lying, not lieing

Two words that you use in a majority of police reports. Just thought you would want to know so you don't look like a moron on the stand when the defense attorney highlights these errors.

08-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Dude obviously you have been gone too long to understand that if anyone approaches these bottom feeding rats, they will be at home like SV. These rats have no loyalty to thier jobs, the people they work with the people they work for or themselves. If you still worked here and you went up to one of them, then you'd lose your job anyway. Kumpole is a prime example of the above listed comments. Too bad the rest of traffic fell in to his game rather than with SV.

08-08-2008, 12:55 PM
You people are absolutely pathetic... it's hard to believe that you're adults/officers. You sound more like a bunch of high school girls.... "I don't like him, he told on me" "I'm not going to be your friend anymore.." GROW UP. In case you all forgot, right is right and wrong is wrong. Just a piece of advice for you little girls, know what your talking about before you open your mouth.... it will make you look less like an idiot, if that possible at this point.

08-08-2008, 06:13 PM
This person is a prime example of why police work is in the sad shape it is today. Because he (or she) thinks whats going on to SVB is ok. its NOT its WRONG !! :devil:

08-08-2008, 09:22 PM
You people are absolutely pathetic... it's hard to believe that you're adults/officers. You sound more like a bunch of high school girls.... "I don't like him, he told on me" "I'm not going to be your friend anymore.." GROW UP. In case you all forgot, right is right and wrong is wrong. Just a piece of advice for you little girls, know what your talking about before you open your mouth.... it will make you look less like an idiot, if that possible at this point.We are all ashamed of you... you are the reason that law enforcement is falling apart. It is hard to believe that you as an adult/officer survived without getting anyone killed. The "officers" who stabbed a fellow officer in the back could not handle SV and his hard work which made them look bad. This has nothing to do with him doing something wrong. If SV gets on your nerves all you have to do is tell em to back off and he will. That is how he is. If he knows something bothers you, he wont say 2 words to you. This whole thing is horse manuer and everyone knows it. The back stabbers in traffic are the little high school girls by conspiring against him to get rid of him because he is a threat to that easy 1 ticket a day rythm they were accustomed to. To set it straight, no one was ever friends with KK, TP or DS. Everyone knows them for the rats they are. They are worse than the devil and if anyone knows any better they will avoid them at all costs. I dont know about here but in the primary school I went to we learned early not to tattle on each other so I guess those traffic guess have not reached high school yet.

08-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Duke is spineless and has in the past sat back and watched another officer get his keister kicked.

It is not at all surprising that Duke got together with others in his unit to perform another cowardly deed.

Duke would rather ruin another officers career than try to keep up with that officers work ethic.

Duke, don't worry there is a god and he is not happy with you right now.

08-09-2008, 05:43 AM
Dont forget Steve C is now back on the road and if anybody hasent yet told him to his face what a piece of crap he is, then make sure all those who work with him know what he has done to the family. Tell them to do there job and nothing more while around him.

Shawn is like that slow cousin we all have in our family somewhere that you ony see one a year at the family reunion. You love him for who he is and defend him to all others at all cost because he is blood. What these guys in traffic did is basically threw this slow cousin into the pool at the family reunion and did nothing to help him swim and took pleasure in the pain it caused. Thats the worst thing you could ever do to ANY family member. You all should be ashamed. You dont lie, cheat, steal, or break a law. You do what is morally correct to protect your own. Not like this, not after all he has done for all of us. This was a planned attach pure and simple. We cant wait to have this over with so we can read every line of the statements and lies and by who!!

08-09-2008, 10:16 AM
I've been around for a while and have watched Duke in action. He will not go hands on and has watched officers get their butts handed to them without intervening. Hes not only terrified of badguys but hes a huge rat.

I'm not trying to badmouth anyone. I just want everyone to know what kind of cop we have out there. Sadly, TP has followed right in Dukes footsteps.

TP, you only have been a cop for 2 years and you have alreadly made many enemies.

Traffic is full of rats, except Shaun.

Shaun, hang in there kid. We all miss and respect you. See you soon brother.

08-09-2008, 06:20 PM
I cant believe TP in the traffic unit would even have imput about another officer. He's only been a cop for 5 seconds. TP should only be concerned about where to purchase super concentrated breath mints. Thats some bad breath :!:

08-09-2008, 11:15 PM
I cant believe TP in the traffic unit would even have imput about another officer. He's only been a cop for 5 seconds. TP should only be concerned about where to purchase super concentrated breath mints. Thats some bad breath :!:

The only reason TP is in the Unit is because the guy who was supposed to go was put on AL that same day.......... :devil:

08-10-2008, 01:22 AM

The only reason TP is in the Unit is because the guy who was supposed to go was put on AL that same day.......... :devil:

Attention all rookies. Let me explain the traffic units antics. When your involved in a crash, the initial version of events is what you stick with. ALWAYS. Our traffic unit has a history of pulling cops aside and stating things like, "Hey, the physical evidence doesn't match your version of the crash." He will then tell you that, "I'm on your side. What you tell me is between you and me."

NEVER fall for this crap. They are IA in traffic uniforms. Whatever you tell sarge is what you tell traffic once they arrive (which is obviously the truth). This especially applys to Duke.

08-10-2008, 01:55 PM
I can't even tell you how true that last statement is. Duke will lie or creatively write to make it look like you are at fault when your not. He does this so he can try to look good for the higher ups.

Payne is just a weak minded follower, if he clung to SV he wouldnt have fallen in to this mess and Doug is just Doug you can never trust him hes crazy like a fox. Steve I cant belive you but I guess you just saving your own neck with that snake pit.

09-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Just a reminder that SVB is still out and will prob be fired in the next few weeks. No thanks to the helping hand of those in his unit.

Anybody see the new Traffic Motorcycle that Duke has been pimping around the City for the last few weeks. Anybody want to know how the P.D. got it. Thats right it was an award that SVB won and the bike was the prize.

Who is riding it around proudly.....thats right Duke. The same guy who took an active part in screwing one of his own.

You guys should ask him how we got the bike. You will love his answer...pure entertainment.

Do you think thats fair and right???

09-12-2008, 04:19 PM
He shouldn't have any trouble getting a new job, any ideas where he will end up?

09-12-2008, 09:28 PM
He shouldn't have any trouble getting a new job, any ideas where he will end up?

Thats a terrible thing to say. He never should have been in trouble here. Lets look at the bigger picture here. What about the people who stabbed him in the back?!?! Dosent that piss you off? Dont you see what the people around here have become!!

09-13-2008, 03:45 AM
Just a reminder that SVB is still out and will prob be fired in the next few weeks. No thanks to the helping hand of those in his unit.

Anybody see the new Traffic Motorcycle that Duke has been pimping around the City for the last few weeks. Anybody want to know how the P.D. got it. Thats right it was an award that SVB won and the bike was the prize.

Who is riding it around proudly.....thats right Duke. The same guy who took an active part in screwing one of his own.

You guys should ask him how we got the bike. You will love his answer...pure entertainment.

Do you think thats fair and right???You all just need to sit back and watch. Duke will not get away with what he did. The chief will notice the difference without SVB and Duke will be 10-65ing. Just remember when he becomes your zone partner, he will not help you in a fight because he is scared. You can trust him as far as you can throw him and he is FAT. He is a total scum bag and will eventually get fired for cowardice. He can ride SVB's bike for now but he is going to pay for it later. Remember Duke, you fat pig bucket a horse manuer, what comes around, goes around...

09-13-2008, 03:52 AM
... Did I call you a coward? Just want to make it clear that anyone you ask will tell you that you are a coward just in case you did'nt know. How did your top front teeth get so worn down? Now that you have a different sargent, will they stop wearing down? Does enamel grow back? I hope so for your sake. People might start talking. PIG :oops:

09-13-2008, 06:04 AM
... Did I call you a coward? Just want to make it clear that anyone you ask will tell you that you are a coward just in case you did'nt know. How did your top front teeth get so worn down? Now that you have a different sargent, will they stop wearing down? Does enamel grow back? I hope so for your sake. People might start talking. PIG :oops:

Sargent???? Its spelled, sergeant! I would love to read one of your reports you moron....Oh, and in sentence # 2....the word did'nt...yea, its actually, didn't.

Thanks for making us all look like idiots

09-13-2008, 07:57 PM

Thats a terrible thing to say. He never should have been in trouble here. Lets look at the bigger picture here. What about the people who stabbed him in the back?!?! Dosent that piss you off? Dont you see what the people around here have become!!

How is that a terrible thing to say? I never said a bad thing about SVB. I agree with you that what happened is wrong but it is out of his hands at this point and he shouldn't want to be here anyways if this is the way they are going to treat him. He and anyone else should go to another agency that will appreciate hard and honest officers if they are being treated this way.

At this point my only concern for SVB is will he be able to get another job after all is said and done and thats if he is fired. He has had some trouble in the past which my hurt his chances at another agency after everything that has recently happened.

09-13-2008, 09:57 PM

Sargent???? Its spelled, sergeant! I would love to read one of your reports you moron....Oh, and in sentence # 2....the word did'nt...yea, its actually, didn't.

Thanks for making us all look like idiotsDuke, I am sure you have read his or her traffic reports. I'm sure you will find out who it was and tell on them seeing thats what you do you spineless jelly fish. When I first started here, it was close to Halloween and I thought you were wearing a Toxic Avenger costume. When you still looked like that after Halloween, I figured out that you are just mutant ugly. How do you look yourself in the mirror after what you did? Besides the fact that you scare small children with your ugly face, you are rotten to the core of your very soul.

With SV out of the way, it's status quo in traffic. Write the minimum amount of tickets just to get by, no more national recognition or extra toys for the department. Unless they get a category for least amount of tickets written, then you will beat all other departments. After what you did, you lost all respect from everyone under, above and at your level. You are alone in the department for the rest of your time at Lauderhill. No one but rats will show up at your retirement party. Hold your head up as you walk the lonely path you have chosen, rat.

09-14-2008, 02:23 AM
He was not alone. What about the others who took an active part???

09-26-2008, 07:03 PM
FYI Shawn's case is now closed.

Now I am looking forward to see all these big bad blowhards who were posting on here earlier saying they couldnt wait till it was all over so they could march upstairs and read the file for themselves.

Well now is your chance to put up or shut up. I for one have already submitted the memo requesting to look at the statements. Lets see who else has the balls to know the truth about those we ALL work with (i.e. all the cops who gave statements aginst Shawn.

09-26-2008, 08:10 PM
FYI Shawn's case is now closed.

Now I am looking forward to see all these big bad blowhards who were posting on here earlier saying they couldnt wait till it was all over so they could march upstairs and read the file for themselves.

Well now is your chance to put up or shut up. I for one have already submitted the memo requesting to look at the statements. Lets see who else has the balls to know the truth about those we ALL work with (i.e. all the cops who gave statements aginst Shawn.

But the question is does he get to keep his job or is he done? It will be interesting to see what the truth is and not all the BS that has been going back and forth the last couple of months.

09-27-2008, 11:29 AM
No the question is why did his own people turn on him. Have the balls to read the statements and see yourself.

Thats the character of people who make up our police department. Thats the bigger issue !

09-27-2008, 04:38 PM
No the question is why did his own people turn on him. Have the balls to read the statements and see yourself.

Thats the character of people who make up our police department. Thats the bigger issue !

We don't need posters here like you, there is no need to attack me and say I don't have the balls to read the file. It's easy for a coward like you to sit behind a keyboard and attack me. Maybe you are one of the guys that ratted him out because you were to much of a coward to confront SVB.

At this point for SVB the big issue is his career and what he needs to do to salvage it. For the rest of us still here this department will not change as the change would have to come from the tone at the top and that is not happening with the current "leaders". You want change, go to a different agency!

09-27-2008, 05:06 PM
So what your saying is to ignore the rat *******s here and just go to another agency. Sounds like a typical spineless answer.

No, I wont go to another agency. I have too much here to allow people like those who did what they did to Shawn to get away with it. I plan to tell all who will listen that there are PIGS amongst us and encourage people like you to do the came until we ALL have bannished behavior like that.

The question still remains....do you have the courage to do the same or just sit back and let good people like SVB UT and GS take hit after hit from people like City Hall and those in the traffic unit.

I think you do. Its just a matter of speaking out against it.

09-27-2008, 08:02 PM
So what your saying is to ignore the rat *******s here and just go to another agency. Sounds like a typical spineless answer.

No, I wont go to another agency. I have too much here to allow people like those who did what they did to Shawn to get away with it. I plan to tell all who will listen that there are PIGS amongst us and encourage people like you to do the came until we ALL have bannished behavior like that.

The question still remains....do you have the courage to do the same or just sit back and let good people like SVB UT and GS take hit after hit from people like City Hall and those in the traffic unit.

I think you do. Its just a matter of speaking out against it.

Look dealing with these $hitheads is a whole other story and I am with you that something has and will be done but right niw that is not my main concern.

My concern is what happens to SVB, UT & GS. The fact is if SVB does get fired he will probably not be able to get another job with another agency with an IA file and other issues he has had in the past and that is sad. What about UT and GS, these two do not deserve this either.

So my question to you as an officer is what do you think will happen to SVB if he looses his job, I really would like to know your opinion. You already know mine.

09-27-2008, 09:16 PM
Enough is enough! stop fightig amongst yourselves. Both your hearts are in the right place. We all are worried about SVB except for those rats on bikes. We are also worried about the rats on bikes. So guest 1, go check the file and let us all know whats up and guest 2 give our brothers in trouble a call from time to time. Remember, we are all on the same side, except for Duke corsuwan, doug shepiznick, terry pain, steve colson and of course, the infamous Error Forbs.

Hopefully all the good he has done will weigh in when they decide to punish SVB. All the good he has done is more than all of the special units combined. So when they facter that in when dealing the punishment, they should give him a raise in salary. Its a joke watching the traffic bafoons try to fill his size 19 shoes.

Getting off the subject, but still valid, Forbs. We should not be angrey at Forbs. Forbs did not promote Forbs or move him into special units. Forbs got to where he got to not because he is qualified, I mean they passed Epsteen and Concilo up for the traffic sargent position to put Forbs in there! :snicker: Then they pass up the best sargent in the entire department for lutenant to promote Forbs. :snicker: :snicker: We all (Chief all the way down to cadet in the academy) know that Forbs can't manage a dam quicky mart let alone a shift or a unit or a shift and 2 sargents. Forbs got to where he got because of who he is friends with, plain and simple. By the way, I would like to thank the new chiefs for keeping true to Lauderhill's tradition in adding favoritism to the formula when making big decisions like that.

Getting back on subject, SVB is a marked man because of the forbs/administrative alliance and that is bad news for him. SVB is the best possible officer for traffic and Duke is the worst, so keeping true to tradition, i wonder what will happen??? I wonder.

09-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Enough is enough! stop fightig amongst yourselves. Both your hearts are in the right place. We all are worried about SVB except for those rats on bikes. We are also worried about the rats on bikes. So guest 1, go check the file and let us all know whats up and guest 2 give our brothers in trouble a call from time to time. Remember, we are all on the same side, except for Duke corsuwan, doug shepiznick, terry pain, steve colson and of course, the infamous Error Forbs.

Hopefully all the good he has done will weigh in when they decide to punish SVB. All the good he has done is more than all of the special units combined. So when they facter that in when dealing the punishment, they should give him a raise in salary. Its a joke watching the traffic bafoons try to fill his size 19 shoes.

Getting off the subject, but still valid, Forbs. We should not be angrey at Forbs. Forbs did not promote Forbs or move him into special units. Forbs got to where he got to not because he is qualified, I mean they passed Epsteen and Concilo up for the traffic sargent position to put Forbs in there! :snicker: Then they pass up the best sargent in the entire department for lutenant to promote Forbs. :snicker: :snicker: We all (Chief all the way down to cadet in the academy) know that Forbs can't manage a dam quicky mart let alone a shift or a unit or a shift and 2 sargents. Forbs got to where he got because of who he is friends with, plain and simple. By the way, I would like to thank the new chiefs for keeping true to Lauderhill's tradition in adding favoritism to the formula when making big decisions like that.

Getting back on subject, SVB is a marked man because of the forbs/administrative alliance and that is bad news for him. SVB is the best possible officer for traffic and Duke is the worst, so keeping true to tradition, i wonder what will happen??? I wonder.

Great post and I agree. My opinion is that SVB will be fired and there is a good chance that he might not be able to be an officer again as he will be marked a trouble-maker and no other agency will want that. Always rembeber that there is some truth to both sides and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. SVB has been in trouble before for doing some dumb things but that is life and no one is perfect.

I have a friend whose cousin got fired after an IA investigation. It took him almost 2yrs to find a new job and he had to move up to North Florida as he could not get any local agency to hire him.

09-27-2008, 10:11 PM

Great post and I agree. My opinion is that SVB will be fired and there is a good chance that he might not be able to be an officer again as he will be marked a trouble-maker and no other agency will want that. Always rembeber that there is some truth to both sides and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. SVB has been in trouble before for doing some dumb things but that is life and no one is perfect.

I have a friend whose cousin got fired after an IA investigation. It took him almost 2yrs to find a new job and he had to move up to North Florida as he could not get any local agency to hire him.Thats a dern shame. Those guys messed with that man's livelyhood and for what? They will always been known as the lauderhill snitch squad.

09-28-2008, 03:32 AM
Seems like they got off with little to no punishment considering what they caused a good person.

See thats why dirty $hit like what they pulled goes on here in our p.d. It goes without any punishment or something as a simple "Hey dude, I read what you did. That was wrong". And in turn we, (the rest of us) send a strong message that doing what they did to Shawn is ok.

ITS NOT.

10-10-2008, 02:57 AM
Hey guys, we all know SV needs all the support we can give his way. Lets not forget him in his time of need? It could happen to anyone of us at anytime. :cop:

10-14-2008, 02:09 AM
why is it that once something happens to a good officer at one agency, stupid mistake are just bad leadership are this crap that happen to shawn, why can't they go to another agency and start over.

This is one of the only professions, that a blackball system is still in place and accepted as a good way to function. In the civillian world if you loose your job for something like a policy violation not envolving criminal activity you can go to another company. With us cops.... oops he messed up, pissed somebody off, cursed at someone... he'll never work in this field again. Thats plain BS... another agency would kill to have this guy in their ranks, but because of the blackball system he won't ever get another shot! Why can't we as cops forgive ourselves for being human, because we all make mistakes. Why is every mistake potentially a carreer ender!! His certification is still good isn't it!

10-14-2008, 03:22 AM
why is it that once something happens to a good officer at one agency, stupid mistake are just bad leadership are this crap that happen to shawn, why can't they go to another agency and start over.

This is one of the only professions, that a blackball system is still in place and accepted as a good way to function. In the civillian world if you loose your job for something like a policy violation not envolving criminal activity you can go to another company. With us cops.... oops he messed up, pissed somebody off, cursed at someone... he'll never work in this field again. Thats plain BS... another agency would kill to have this guy in their ranks, but because of the blackball system he won't ever get another shot! Why can't we as cops forgive ourselves for being human, because we all make mistakes. Why is every mistake potentially a carreer ender!! His certification is still good isn't it!

Simply put there is to many other good officers out there with no baggage. I don't know if the racist comment are true or not, but lets says it they are not and he never used the "n" word. The man has absolutely no manners or education. He is vulgar, rude and has no class and if it wasn't for police work he would still be working as a bouncer or other blue collar job. By the way another agency, Palm Beach, did have him in their ranks and they fired him.

I think he will be able to get another job in a year or two it just won't be in South Florida. He will mostl likely have to head north and get out of the network of law enforcement in South Florida.

Just for the record I don't work in traffic and have no opinion of them either way, I just don't think SVB is that great of a cop compared to some of the officers in Lauderhill.

10-14-2008, 03:32 AM
Guys the man hasn't even been fired yet, isn't his hearing next Monday? Maybe they won't fire him so lets see what happens and just give him a slap in the wrist.

10-16-2008, 12:52 PM

I have a friend whose cousin got fired after an IA investigation. It took him almost 2yrs to find a new job and he had to move up to North Florida as he could not get any local agency to hire him.

Maybe u r not a "sergeant" b cuz u can't spell it....At some point, u all will figure out the old days of not being dealt with after inappropriate work ethics are found--r GONE...Again, I will tell u how to stay clean in this business ...proactive work+professionalism+proficiency+good character=a long law enf career...It's simple to me....

Degrading a supervisor --oh yeah that makes u sound tough!!! NOT...

10-16-2008, 10:02 PM
My question is,who said that he was a racist? Is calling someone a name make them a racist?

10-18-2008, 05:39 AM
My question is,who said that he was a racist? Is calling someone a name make them a racist?

:cop: Out-working your partners in the traffic unit apparently makes you a raciest. :cop: Just beware, you can say anything about anyone and the administration believes everything they hear without giving it a second thought.