PDA

View Full Version : FORMER OFFICER

07-15-2008, 04:32 AM
OK THIS IS ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO REACH OUT TO ANYONE WHO MAY KNOW MAURICIO GONZALEZ AND KNOW WHERE I CAN REACH HIM OR AT LEAST WHAT CITY HE RESIDES IN. I BELIEVE IT HAD "PARK" IN IT.
I HAVE WORKED IN LAW ENFORCEMENT IN CHICAGO FOR THE PAST 18 YEARS AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP ANYONE CAN PROVIDE.
THANKS AGAIN

07-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Check the county property appaiser site, BCPA.net, click property search, click accept, search by owner name, click on the blue folio #514124031080, it could be his address in West Park, the only other address with PARK in it under his name is a wealthy area - Parkland....doubt he lives in a multi-million $ home, hope this helps

07-16-2008, 03:16 AM
good job idiot.... lets just teach the world how to track down cops.... you dont know who this jerkoff is. if he is a cop in Chicago he should know how to look up somebody. You probably just gave some child custody laywer his big break.

07-16-2008, 04:26 AM
First of all I am not a jerkoff, secondly I am female. He's an old friend I haven't talked to in years and I'm moving to FL and wanted to get in touch with him. So before you act like a Juvenile and call people names, grow up and realize not ALL people are bad. And since I'm in Law Enforcement in Illinois that doesn't help me with someone who lives in Florida. If your the police YOU should know that already...man if the people in FL are like you... I just may be sorry I'm moving there.

07-16-2008, 04:48 AM
Thank you very much for your help. It was greatly appreciated and you can rest assured I am NOT looking for Mauricio for any legal purposes.
He's an old friend I miss and want to get in touch with seeing as I am moving to FL in a couple months. Thanks again.

07-16-2008, 07:58 AM
toni??

07-17-2008, 04:11 AM
no , not toni

07-17-2008, 04:12 AM
Couple people seem to know so much about the guy yet don't know how to reach him.

07-17-2008, 05:38 AM
Last time I saw him was about 5 years ago. I have not seen or spoken to him since then. I did hear that he remarried after his first wife past away. Rumor has it he married someone well off and retired from law enforcement. Sorry I can't help much, but good luck on your search.

07-18-2008, 01:17 AM
I kept in touch with Mo for awhile after he left Micco....we all know he went on to the SAO after but then he suddenly dropped off the face of the Earth and no one has heard from him in several years.
Damn I miss those old days on the Rez with him! Those were the days when cops were allowed to do their jobs out there and Mo was the best there was!

07-18-2008, 04:19 AM
Well it looks like I tried and failed. Was hoping to get in touch with Mauricio but whatever leads I had ended up at a dead end. I just hope he's happy and is having a great life. Thank You to anyone who tried to help.. If anyone by chance ever sees him please let him know I was trying to reach him. Good Luck with all the issues your having with your department and know that it's not just there. We have them with my department also. It's too bad people have to be jerks because we only live one life and we all deserve to be happy.

07-19-2008, 02:50 AM
i still talk to him, but i am not sure i am going to give out his number on a public forum. i will give you his name or ??

he is doing well and lives up north

07-19-2008, 03:36 AM
I wouldn't want you to give out his number on a public forum... If you feel safe, you can email me at Cynthee911@aol.com or just let him know I am trying to contact him (my name is Cynthia from Chicago) and have him email me. I am glad to hear he's doing good but I have no idea where "Up North" is since I am in Illinois right now. I don't really know anything about Florida. I so appreciate any help you can give me.
Thank you Sincerely!

07-24-2008, 05:58 AM
perhaps the town of pembroke park in broward county
Check the county property appaiser site, BCPA.net, click property search, click accept, search by owner name, click on the blue folio #514124031080, it could be his address in West Park, the only other address with PARK in it under his name is a wealthy area - Parkland....doubt he lives in a multi-million $ home, hope this helps