PDA

View Full Version : Employee Forum

07-15-2008, 03:51 AM
Who does S.H. think she is and why did Fort Myers pick her? I swear if I had to listen to her voice any longer I was going to eat a bullet. Fort Myers needs to wake up and actually pick someone who is not out for themselves. Too bad she didn't leave with B.S., we would all be better for it.

Mod 361
07-15-2008, 04:50 AM
You're walkin' that line, and teetering on the wrong side of it...

07-15-2008, 03:40 PM
Who does S.H. think she is and why did Fort Myers pick her? I swear if I had to listen to her voice any longer I was going to eat a bullet. Fort Myers needs to wake up and actually pick someone who is not out for themselves. Too bad she didn't leave with B.S., we would all be better for it.

I heard how she was picked, typical ab&t BS !

07-15-2008, 07:49 PM

I heard how she was picked, typical ab&t BS !

What an idiot!! Why don't you give her a break. Instead of complaining why don't you put forth some effort and offer some constructive ideas for change. You just don't get it.

07-15-2008, 11:48 PM

Not cool, she had nothing to do with B.S. and the things he did or did not do. We all make mistakes, let the first person who hasn't step up.

Mod 463
07-15-2008, 11:53 PM
And I thought this was actually about the forum... oh well.

07-16-2008, 01:34 AM

Cause she is a fit. Look at the other forum members.

07-16-2008, 01:54 AM

Cause she is a fit. Look at the other forum members.

So what's wrong with the other memebers? I thought they were doing some good.

07-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Nothing is wrong with any of them, except maybe that one guy, or was it a girl. At least they are trying to help unlike most of the ones on this board.

07-21-2008, 11:52 PM
ABT would be a great place to work if it wasn't for the back stabbers in your own office. You know they type, they act like everything is right to your face and then run off to make up lies about you to the Lt. or Capt., try saying something about it and watch what happens. If they spent as much time really doing their job instead of padding their numbers with "drive by" inspections and tainted surveys they might be the great Agent they think they are in their minds. You know who you are and where you work, I bet whoever started this about SH is one of them. Be nice to her and then stab her in the back. All I have to say is, what goes around, comes around. Two can play this game. :twisted:

07-22-2008, 01:50 AM
ABT would be a great place to work if it wasn't for the back stabbers in your own office. You know they type, they act like everything is right to your face and then run off to make up lies about you to the Lt. or Capt., try saying something about it and watch what happens. If they spent as much time really doing their job instead of padding their numbers with "drive by" inspections and tainted surveys they might be the great Agent they think they are in their minds. You know who you are and where you work, I bet whoever started this about SH is one of them. Be nice to her and then stab her in the back. All I have to say is, what goes around, comes around. Two can play this game. :twisted:

Thanks SH now go back to stealing time and stabbing Capt. Maxwell in the back.

Mod 463
07-23-2008, 08:23 PM
This post will be moved if the allegations continue.

07-23-2008, 08:37 PM

He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,
And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.

Ali ibn-Abi-Talib (602 AD - 661 AD),

07-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Is the Employee Forum moving to the farm too?!

07-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Who dat?! Who dat is?!

07-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Who dat?! Who dat is?!

Who dat who say who dat when I say who dat?

07-27-2008, 06:28 PM
SH was chosen by the folks in her offce, as was MC from Tampa. In FT. Myers, the agents voted and someone from licensing counted the votes. SH was selected by her peers and that was good enough for the other forum members. So as long as there is a forum she will be part of it until such time as replacements are made for each member.

07-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Then why were there 11 votes and only 9 Agents voting. Typical ABT B.S.

07-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Are you sure it was Fort Myers and not Broward? HAHAHAHA :wink:

07-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Then why were there 11 votes and only 9 Agents voting. Typical ABT B.S.

Soinds like some offices and KPIs beefing up stats.