PDA

View Full Version : Rick Lemack for Sheriff

07-15-2008, 12:57 AM
He is the only way to go.

07-15-2008, 03:30 AM
Thanks but he is the guy who tried to F over so many of the guys at HPD, are you crazy he is no different than Ken, probablly worse just ask some of the guys who have been in his cross hairs. No chance, to tell you the truth none of em really impress me... Now get off our site and mind your own business,

He is the only way to go.

07-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Oh, please you've got some nerve coming on our site to push your canidate, this is what we would all get if he were elected another tyrant!!!!!!!!! get off our site.

07-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Who is this guy any way?

07-24-2008, 07:50 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]Thanks but he is the guy who tried to F over so many of the guys at HPD, are you crazy he is no different than Ken, probablly worse just ask some of the guys who have been in his cross hairs. No chance, to tell you the truth none of em really impress me... Now get off our site and mind your own business,

I'm not sure where you got your info, but I suggest you check your sources. You have obviously been drinking the Scott Israel Kool-Aid.

07-26-2008, 02:57 PM
He will be your boss when Ft Laud goes to BSO thanks to your CM cutting the deal.

07-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Man if I could tell you the number of times that FLPD has been going BSO over the last 25 years. Oh I bet Scott is the answer for us all (come on). The problem is he never did a thing at FLPD. So if he wins it will be another tap dance he does to fool everyone. So be it then

As for the deal!!! Let’s look at the history here. Do you really think that the CM at FT Laud will give up total control of police department to BSO? If you do let me sell you some land on 6 street for a new golf resort. Again the key word is control