PDA

View Full Version : Employment

07-15-2008, 12:28 AM
hell everyone, I was just wondering how your lateral process is, and what is required as in tabe,CjbAT Ect.. Im in a Smaller agency is Dade county and am looking to relocate.. Thanks in advance.

07-15-2008, 02:08 AM
Our recruiter is Det. Banks and a phone number he can be reached at is 954-497-4700. As of right now, our agency does not negotiate pay. I believe we start at around $43,000. Lauderhill PD is one of the best in the county annd getting better. Call the number I gave you and ask Det. Banks for more details. We are always hiring. Good luck.

08-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Our recruiter is Det. Banks and a phone number he can be reached at is 954-497-4700. As of right now, our agency does not negotiate pay. I believe we start at around $43,000. Lauderhill PD is one of the best in the county annd getting better. Call the number I gave you and ask Det. Banks for more details. We are always hiring. Good luck.

Banks does not return calls or emails. There is a whole thread on this. What a joke!

08-15-2008, 02:51 AM

Banks does not return calls or emails. There is a whole thread on this. What a joke!

No your a joke for being an (0) azzhole!!!

08-15-2008, 03:33 AM
Bet it took you days to come up with that witty retourt. I see we still reject the best canidates. No loss here.

08-15-2008, 04:19 AM
Bet it took you days to come up with that witty retourt. I see we still reject the best canidates. No loss here.

Listen up,

Most of us who log onto this site are LPD cops using this as a place to vent. No offense, but none of us really care about you not getting contacted by our recruitment division. We just like to come on here and bash the crap out of each other because were sick like that.

If you have an issue with our recruiter, come into the lobby of the LPD and ask to speak with him. If you have done this to no avail that ask to speak with his boss. Just dont come on here starting crap with those of us who have earned the right to crap talk each other. If your selected to work with us, you'll gain great experience, knowledge, make decent money and obtain an awesome retirement with great benefits. We are one of the very few agencies that vests in five years. Until then, back off and go log onto a civilian website or something.

08-22-2008, 02:11 AM

No your a joke for being an (0) azzhole!!!

That has to be the lamest reply I have ever read.