PDA

View Full Version : Sergeants list

07-14-2008, 07:54 PM
We all know that they should not have skipped PS. He has done his time and should be given the ability to redeam himself.

Just another way the Department shows that they throw people away forever.

07-14-2008, 08:29 PM
I dont really get along with him, but I agree the chief was wrong in skipping him. Does this mean if we screw up we are done FOREVER. I dont think it was right

07-14-2008, 08:30 PM
he is getting screwed.

07-14-2008, 08:31 PM
I work with him everyday and I thik he deserves another change. its been like 3 years right?

07-14-2008, 11:45 PM
They dont forgive people in this PD. He made a mistake and paid his dues. Double jeopordy anyone? Just keep punishing an officer for the same offense over and over and over.

What a disappointment the new command staff has become. It goes to show the more things change the more they stay the same. Hang in there sku, you did really good on Sgts test and they skipped you. They look like the fools not you.

The new admin resembles a dictatorship...Heil new admin! Next comes the cleansing, mass graves and funny little mustaches! God help us!

07-15-2008, 02:42 AM
whos ps

07-16-2008, 02:23 AM
Congrats to those who made the list. The best made it to the top including skumanik despite them skipping him. What poor behavior diplayed by command staff. Good job to the 4 who made it. Wish I could make it to the promotions.