PDA

View Full Version : DELRAY SWAT

07-14-2008, 06:06 AM
What a sorry team you have if I ever saw one!

07-24-2008, 07:26 AM
PBSO SWAT - YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOURS BEFORE LOOKING AT THEIRS. IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!

07-25-2008, 08:58 PM
PBSO SWAT - YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOURS BEFORE LOOKING AT THEIRS. IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!

LOL. PBSO has one of the best teams around. Don't kid yourself. Delray has a good team, PBSO has the resources to back it.

07-25-2008, 10:59 PM
BEST team? Ha, check out the school police ert, They are the best!!

07-26-2008, 04:15 PM
BEST team? Ha, check out the school police ert, They are the best!!

OMG I can't stop lauging. School Police are the biggest joke around. Their ERT is so bad, most the students could do a better job.

07-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Don't waste your time going to a school/course being taught by PBSO SWAT. Their new instructors are the worst. Their team is young and unexperienced. I bet their senior guys have no more then 3 or 4 years on. Still wet behind the ears.

PBSO SWAT SUX!

07-27-2008, 05:12 PM
Don't waste your time going to a school/course being taught by PBSO SWAT. Their new instructors are the worst. Their team is young and unexperienced. I bet their senior guys have no more then 3 or 4 years on. Still wet behind the ears.

PBSO SWAT SUX!

Not really. Their team is still the best, but lots of new guys. This is good as the younger guys can learn and build together. You must be a real POS to come on here and dis another police agency. Shows what kind of LEO you are.

07-28-2008, 05:40 AM
SCOTTY P

09-10-2008, 02:57 AM
You all shouldn't be fighting amongst yourselves, you all step up to the plate and get the job done when needed. Some agencies have more money to train than others but when push comes to shove; all should and do work together! Thanks for knocking in those doors guys and putting your lives on the line!