PDA

View Full Version : going, going ooops that @#&*er is gone!!!

07-14-2008, 03:48 AM
It bothers me greatly that a person who wears his religon on his sleeve for all to see has lied to his people again.

The Chief has already in his mind left. I ask you when was the last time you saw him? He has not told the truth to his people and says he is not leaving. Does he think we are all stupid?

A sad ending to a good term by a Chief. Do not believe anything from admin as they cannot be trusted and have betrayed our trust. The supposed replacement cannot be allowed to take charge. He is equally responsible for the lies and misinformation that is being given out. He cannot be trusted by his people. If you do not have the trust of the people you cannot rule.

Ask someone if they trust him, the response will be "No" or "I do not know if I can". Thats not what we need.

07-14-2008, 04:01 PM
I think its time the FOP has gotten our people together and asked for a vote of NO CONFIDENCE in our admin and chief. Oh wait, that's right. We're lucky if five guys show up for a meeting.

07-18-2008, 11:38 PM
Where are the FOP members? We need as a union to address the fact that if they pick the guy that Velong wants there will be strife and trouble for a long time to come. I still have many years to go and cannot work under that guy.

07-19-2008, 04:47 AM
Where are the FOP reps? If we as a body do not wish to have a person we cannot trust in charge why are they not working to help that situation?

07-19-2008, 03:58 PM
Well if he wants to be chief he needs to reach out to us and satisfy our concerns. If our reps say it will work out then I have no problems. If my reps can work with him then I will trust that. But right now I have not heard anything from our own people.