PDA

View Full Version : Help out the PBA

07-11-2008, 08:06 PM
http://www.pbcpba.org/home.htm

Please follow this link

07-12-2008, 12:37 AM
WHY DON'T YOU DO IT YOU OLD FART, YOU'RE SUCH A HUGE PROPONENT OF THE PBA.

07-12-2008, 12:57 AM
WHY DON'T YOU DO IT YOU OLD FART, YOU'RE SUCH A HUGE PROPONENT OF THE PBA.

We really need the FOP to come in and take over, we need change. This agency is so spintered that it is sinking fast. We need change, please post if you think the FOP would be a better choice. We need to decide before we go to contract negotiations. The PBA is so strong all around the country, this polititical action we are attempting is a disaster. I am withdrawing from the PBA as soon as we get done in the summer, we need a new union with new leadership. WE NEED CHANGE.

07-12-2008, 06:31 AM
NO FOP!!!!!!!! KEEP PBA OR GO GREEN!! ITS OBVIOUS.....ITS GOING TO HAPPEN, AND JOHNSON IS GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, CUTS THE BUDGET BY 2 MILLION, NOT FILLING SLOTS??? COME ON, MORE AND MORE OFFICERS ARE GOING TO LEAVE, HE IS GOING TO HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CONTRACT PBSO. NOBODY WANTS TO WORK HERE.

LWPD IS ABOUT TO MERGE AND EVERYONE WILL COME OVER WITH THEIR RANK. SEEMS LIKE A GOOD DEAL IF YOU HAVE RANK HERE, WE SHOULD BE ALL FOR IT. CHANGE BY GETTING RID OF THE CHIEF AND THE TOP HEAVY WASTE OF MONEY BRASS, ALSO YOU OUT OF SHAPE LOSERS. HALF THE DAMN DEPARTMENT COULDNT EVEN GET DOWN TO DO THE CPR TRAINING, LET ALONG GET BACK UP!!! SOME OF YOU MAKE ME SICK :evil:

07-12-2008, 11:53 AM
NO FOP!!!!!!!! KEEP PBA OR GO GREEN!! ITS OBVIOUS.....ITS GOING TO HAPPEN, AND JOHNSON IS GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, CUTS THE BUDGET BY 2 MILLION, NOT FILLING SLOTS??? COME ON, MORE AND MORE OFFICERS ARE GOING TO LEAVE, HE IS GOING TO HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CONTRACT PBSO. NOBODY WANTS TO WORK HERE.

LWPD IS ABOUT TO MERGE AND EVERYONE WILL COME OVER WITH THEIR RANK. SEEMS LIKE A GOOD DEAL IF YOU HAVE RANK HERE, WE SHOULD BE ALL FOR IT. CHANGE BY GETTING RID OF THE CHIEF AND THE TOP HEAVY WASTE OF MONEY BRASS, ALSO YOU OUT OF SHAPE LOSERS. HALF THE darn DEPARTMENT COULDNT EVEN GET DOWN TO DO THE CPR TRAINING, LET ALONG GET BACK UP!!! SOME OF YOU MAKE ME SICK :evil:

I vote FOP, and loud mouth disrespectful punks as yourself are the reason. Your problem solving skills consist of running to another agency, spreading rumors, and disrespecting older cops who forgot more than you will ever Know. If you are such a super star, why are you here? It is clear when you took the job what the salary and benifiets are. Look in the mirror and admit the truth. You are an unhappy self centered prick, if you love the PBA so much, volunteer to drive the puppet wagon, so the whole county can see what a clown you really are.

07-12-2008, 03:52 PM

LWPD IS ABOUT TO MERGE AND EVERYONE WILL COME OVER WITH THEIR RANK. SEEMS LIKE A GOOD DEAL IF YOU HAVE RANK HERE, WE SHOULD BE ALL FOR IT. CHANGE BY GETTING RID OF THE CHIEF AND THE TOP HEAVY WASTE OF MONEY BRASS, ALSO YOU OUT OF SHAPE LOSERS. HALF THE darn DEPARTMENT COULDNT EVEN GET DOWN TO DO THE CPR TRAINING, LET ALONG GET BACK UP!!! SOME OF YOU MAKE ME SICK :evil:
AARP is right why dont you leave and go to the Sanitation Department which is the SO. Better yet you no ballz prick why dont you call me, you know who I am so that I may visit you.

07-12-2008, 03:59 PM
For all of you spineless weasles who like to talk crap about the department I am extending an offer to each and everyone of you for a private conversation with me. You ALL know who I am just call me on my cell phone, I will be visiting everyone who thinks that they have something to say,so now is the time to get all of your sh@%t of your chest. And for you cowards who will try to pretend that you dont know me dont eben try posting some BS response. Man up make the call, but I know you wont because you are a terrified little boy playing in a man's world.

07-12-2008, 04:33 PM
-Who cares who you are, never even thought about who you are, dont give yourself that much credit.
-Nobody wants to talk to you, or waste their time with you.
-Your cyberbullying techniques just show everyone how horrible of a person you are, and definetly not pro school police (even though you try to say you are).
-You are the only one that continues to call people names and be rude.
-Instead of being RU486 you should consider R 3, (go ahead google it)

07-13-2008, 07:29 PM
You obviously do you jerk, you responded didnt you. You're such a loser ahole.

07-13-2008, 07:29 PM

07-14-2008, 01:16 AM

07-14-2008, 06:11 AM
I'm green, but we all HATE the PBA here. Kaz, the president is a sneaky SOB. I'd go with FOP if I was you all!