PDA

View Full Version : The Sad Reality of the upcoming Elections

07-11-2008, 04:52 PM
As great as this Country is, the pathetic and sad reality is that I am, once again, forced to vote for a Presidential Candidate who I think will hurt this country THE LEAST ... Not vote for who is gonna lead us into the future and take us to new heights, but who will destroy us the least. As usual both candidates stand in front of the cameras and make promises they have no intention of keeping. I admire and respect Sen. Mccains war record but that guy is so lost, If not for his campaign staff, he wouldnt have a clue what day of the week it is. And trust me, im not gonna even get started on Sen Obama, thats just TOO easy. When you google the word - Secret Racial & Terrorists Supporter - theres his picture. ( just kidding , I made that up ) Politicians have shown us time and time again that they are all self-serving and go to the highest bidders like commodities on the stock exchange. Our closest example of a complete failure is our great Gov Christ, who swore to the public that he was going to " take on the evil insurance companies ".. yeah he took em on alright,, took em on his back and helped them get to the bank quicker.

Makes me wish our Sheriff, or that wonderful Sheriff out in Arizona, would run for president.. Because like em or not, respect em or not, at least they both serve the people and do what is best for those people. Im writing both of em in on my ballot in Nov.

P.s. -- Im NOT on the promotion list either

07-12-2008, 04:28 AM
Yeah, I'm not either (yet).

07-14-2008, 12:38 PM
I personally hope Sheriff Judd does not run for for president, governor, congressman, school board, class president, or any other office. If he ran, he would win, and we would be without an excellent sheriff. I hope he stays put for a long time.

07-14-2008, 02:57 PM
your on the promotion list

07-14-2008, 04:44 PM
That's "you're" on the promotion list .... you put the "you" and the "are" together ... see? It's really cool ...