PDA

View Full Version : New hires

MOD 554
07-11-2008, 05:20 AM
Is there anyone out there that can lend some info on a retired or retiring Motor Ofc from Coral Springs PD that is supposed to be starting at FAU as a LT? One of my buddys mentioned it to me, so I figured I would ask and let them know if I heard anything. Coral Springs PD is not listed on the LEO forums. Thanks

07-22-2008, 04:22 AM
Is there anyone out there that can lend some info on a retired or retiring Motor Ofc from Coral Springs PD that is supposed to be starting at FAU as a LT? One of my buddys mentioned it to me, so I figured I would ask and let them know if I heard anything. Coral Springs PD is not listed on the LEO forums. Thanks

That would be Larry Saxon. Been here a long time and he will work out fine at FAU. Level headed, knows his stuff and he'll fit in well in his new job at FAU. He was always on the streets here and knows how to do the job and he has been looking forward for an opportunity like this. He is open minded and easy to approach.

I bet you all will appreciate him soon enough. Good Luck Larry....

11-21-2008, 02:49 AM
Does the FAU Police hire part time officers?

03-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Does the FAU Police hire part time officers?

no

02-08-2010, 05:01 AM
At this point, I wish Springs would take him back. Sure does get himself into a lot of $hit.

02-21-2010, 06:09 AM
oh come on now. Are you:

Crying
Whining
Or just being a MORON?????

Do tell oh master...please inform us as to what your leaders do that you don't like???

02-21-2010, 09:14 PM
What are you actually trying to say? We are all confused! MORON!!!!!

03-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Does anyone how long it takes to go through the hiring process wit fau?