PDA

View Full Version : super cuts

07-11-2008, 04:19 AM
111…. what the arroz con gandule is your problem you pizza hut hair cut looking dumbass?! Listen dude if life sucks for you then be a professional that you’re not and keep that shit home you ****… I’ve just had it with you and your crap!! Ive had it!! What’s your problem? You get all the damn OT, you’re always a sea donkey in zone 4, you don’t do anything in life, why the bad attitude? What is it you’re mad you don’t have your gwuow gruow (Poodle) anymore?! Well too bad! That’s what happens to bad Officers who can’t be left unsupervised due to their bad decision making weren’t you a Marine? You should know this… I don’t know what your problem is maybe you saw one of the guys pee in the bathroom and feel insecure or what but dude take a chill pill go be a dinosaur in zone 4 and stay off the radio with your smart ass remarks before someone puts your kid n play hair cut in your spot!! And yes maybe I’ll do it since you’ll reply and say for me to do so!! All I’m saying is let everyone be and stay off the radio, you get enough OT up there save the dumbness for then.. sea donkey in the house!

07-12-2008, 12:32 AM
as they said in dumb and dumber........KICK HIS A$$ SEABASS!

07-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Obama, what the hell did he do? I have been off for a couple of days so I havent seen or heard anything. Please fill us in. :?: :P

07-13-2008, 12:35 AM
he hasnt done anything new.. just crap hes done prior, everyday all afternoon and all night... last time he worked noons and samething.. pmsing all the time!! i pray everynight to la virgen de la caridad to please make his pms go away!!! no one messes with his scams he should do the same..

P.S. Chief, i hope you enjoy your awards dinner by yourself!! sea donkey in da house!!

07-13-2008, 02:09 PM
take it from me mike tyson give him a beating and chew his ear off like i did to ole evander. that will scratin him out. take it from me iron mike! i'll chew it off for you prison style i know i was there! i didnt rape that hood rat i just chewed her ear off!! i'll chew 111's ear off he be just a P A M F.

07-13-2008, 02:32 PM
oh yeah and i'll chew ralfies ear off to. prison style i know i was there. and kp i'll chew both of yours off thats right you know it. i'll make a meal out of chile con carne's ear.

07-25-2008, 08:15 PM
111…. what the arroz con gandule is your problem you pizza hut hair cut looking dumbass?! Listen dude if life sucks for you then be a professional that you’re not and keep that shizzat home you ****… I’ve just had it with you and your crap!! Ive had it!! What’s your problem? You get all the darn OT, you’re always a sea donkey in zone 4, you don’t do anything in life, why the bad attitude? What is it you’re mad you don’t have your gwuow gruow (Poodle) anymore?! Well too bad! That’s what happens to bad Officers who can’t be left unsupervised due to their bad decision making weren’t you a Marine? You should know this… I don’t know what your problem is maybe you saw one of the guys pee in the bathroom and feel insecure or what but dude take a chill pill go be a dinosaur in zone 4 and stay off the radio with your smart ass remarks before someone puts your kid n play hair cut in your spot!! And yes maybe I’ll do it since you’ll reply and say for me to do so!! All I’m saying is let everyone be and stay off the radio, you get enough OT up there save the dumbness for then.. sea donkey in the house!

Obama, I know you are anit-police but this is stupid. If you want, 111 and I will come pick you up from 148 and Dix and drop you off at ICE so they can send you on a boat back home.

07-25-2008, 10:02 PM
what date is the awards dinner?