PDA

View Full Version : LAYOFFS

07-10-2008, 10:06 PM
I will be the first to admit that I get on here and vent - complain - rant - rave- ect... because I think its one of the rights of this great country to be able to complain.. But today I also became aware of how lucky I am to still have a job.. While watching the news today, I see where DOZENS of Pinellas Co Deputies have been layed off due to forced budget cuts by their County Commission.. Fortunately Sheriff Gee is going to hire most, if not all, of the layed off Deputies. So while we can all see major room for improvement s here at the S.O, and should continue to fight to make things better here, realize how lucky WE are to have the security knowing Sheriff Judd wont be giving US a pink slips tomorrow. ( Thank You Sheriff Judd ) and NO I am NOT on the promotion list if any of you are wondering because I can see where this message deff sounds like a " Please promote me ass kissing campaign ".

07-10-2008, 11:15 PM
I completely agree ... and I'm not on the promotional list either!

07-10-2008, 11:27 PM
How about if we trade you Coats for Judd and throw in a Chief Deputy lawyer? :wink:

07-11-2008, 12:26 AM
[quote="Pinellas Jailer"]How about if we trade you Coats for Judd and throw in a Chief Deputy lawyer? :wink:[/quote
maybe Pinellas County needs to take some lessons on budget restructuring from Judd. The food budget cut would probably have saved those layed off Deputies. Prisoners have too many luxuries....... :shock:

07-11-2008, 12:05 PM
I agree with guest we all ***** and complain thats our nature but if you sit down and really look at it we have it pretty good decent insurance, great retirement , pretty good hours to work and most supervisors are decent and a sheriff that keeps us laugh with great comments to the media thanks sheriff

w1093
07-16-2008, 01:16 AM
Once again Sheriff Judd is there to stand up for us! I am -yet another- proud member of the PCSO NOT ON THE PROMOTIONS LADDER

10-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Well id be happier if employees werent asking for $600 dollar leather chairs becuz their 400 dollar chair hurts their back. Get a cushion!