PDA

View Full Version : Falcon Pub

07-10-2008, 05:11 AM
I just wanted to say how discusted I was in how I was treated the other night by one of your BF 37's. she was doing a 4 on another 37's girlfriend. we all went over to introduce ourselves as 37's from all over the county, and she started screaming at us that we were obstructing her investigation. next thing you know there are 5 units there for a sig 4 that took 1.5 hours to complete. and then the douche sgt. was yelling at us.

if it were me it would have taken 5 minutes tops. here is how it would go. go 97... find out its involving a 37's gf... hand out a short form... 66 98-E.

im not saying that all you guys are bad, not at all. in fact i go drinking with some of you, and i have been pulled over a couple times and have always been treated fair. this was just a shock to us, on how two cops blew things way out of proportion. but i at least thank the cop for not taking her for sig 1. she was probably sober by the time she was done with her investigation anyways.

07-10-2008, 03:53 PM
I've heard that Chance Ransom has been known to hoist a pint or two over at the Falcon. Did you spot him perchance? No pun intended.

07-10-2008, 05:09 PM
I just wanted to say how discusted I was in how I was treated the other night by one of your BF 37's. she was doing a 4 on another 37's girlfriend. we all went over to introduce ourselves as 37's from all over the county, and she started screaming at us that we were obstructing her investigation. next thing you know there are 5 units there for a sig 4 that took 1.5 hours to complete. and then the douche sgt. was yelling at us.

if it were me it would have taken 5 minutes tops. here is how it would go. go 97... find out its involving a 37's gf... hand out a short form... 66 98-E.

im not saying that all you guys are bad, not at all. in fact i go drinking with some of you, and i have been pulled over a couple times and have always been treated fair. this was just a shock to us, on how two cops blew things way out of proportion. but i at least thank the cop for not taking her for sig 1. she was probably sober by the time she was done with her investigation anyways.
That Sgt you talk of, one of best............ Maybe, just maybe you were the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-10-2008, 05:15 PM

WTF is the purpose of this post? Seems like when you give someone a break, it always comes back to bite you... It also seems like you've probably been a cop for all of a year or so... Oh, and did you ever consider that we typically respond with multiple units to calls at bars? Maybe where you work you've never been involved in a bar fight, but when a call comes out at Geronimo's, or Falcon, or the Ale House, we usually send a few units just in case (even if it is a signal 4... and even if it does involve someone's girlfriend). Douche.

I have no idea what happened on this incident, as I wasn't there. However, as an outsider reading your seemingly pointless description, I have a tip for you: Next time you're drinking and there's some sort of police activity going on, mind your own business and stay out of it. And if you are stupid enough to "introduce yourself" to Officers, don't be offended if we don't want to deal with your drunk asses at that moment. Oh, and then later on, don't complain about your interaction based on the fact that it took "too long" for them to complete.

One final thing: Learn how to spell and use proper English. "Discusted"?? I bet the State Attorney's Office loves getting your cases....

07-12-2008, 03:50 PM

WTF is the purpose of this post? Seems like when you give someone a break, it always comes back to bite you... It also seems like you've probably been a cop for all of a year or so... Oh, and did you ever consider that we typically respond with multiple units to calls at bars? Maybe where you work you've never been involved in a bar fight, but when a call comes out at Geronimo's, or Falcon, or the Ale House, we usually send a few units just in case (even if it is a signal 4... and even if it does involve someone's girlfriend). Douche.

I have no idea what happened on this incident, as I wasn't there. However, as an outsider reading your seemingly pointless description, I have a tip for you: Next time you're drinking and there's some sort of police activity going on, mind your own business and stay out of it. And if you are stupid enough to "introduce yourself" to Officers, don't be offended if we don't want to deal with your drunk asses at that moment. Oh, and then later on, don't complain about your interaction based on the fact that it took "too long" for them to complete.

One final thing: Learn how to spell and use proper English. "Discusted"?? I bet the State Attorney's Office loves getting your cases....

very well said :wink:

07-13-2008, 12:38 AM
Why cant they just say. "Hey my friends (10-37) girlfriend was drinking and then driving the other night and caused a crash" "Thank you for not taking her to jail" and freakin thankful for that. Hopefully she wont get a break next time. Besides shes only a girlfriend at a bar anyhow, nothing permanent...probly out looking to move on to the next badge
Ungrateful *******s...

07-14-2008, 11:47 AM
why even respond to this post and this guy?

07-14-2008, 03:00 PM

I'm betting that there's a little more to the story than what you posted. I can't see 5 Officers and a Sergeant on a minor traffic crash scene for "no reason". Just be happy and thankful that your friend's girlfriend did not get arrested for DUI. And by the way, I don't know what Agency you work for, but we don't code out traffic crashes where somebody has been drinking. It's called state law. Be safe and lighten up a little.

07-14-2008, 06:19 PM
how bout we go on every site when we do something idiotic but are lucky enough to be the recipient of discretion....nah we appear to be above that, we just bash each other because its more fun

07-15-2008, 12:35 PM
TO THE POSTER:

Remember that this town is dead center in the middle of "CopLand"....more "Out of area" police officers live in this town than most other cities in Broward County...for a reason...this is a NICE PLACE TO LIVE!!!

Therefore these guys run into people EVERYDAY that throw out a name, a rank, a badge on many calls they respond to...Every person they run into knows a cop, is related to a cop or IS a cop. So to those of you that fall into this catagory...let them know ONCE...then back off...

DAVIE PD does not respond to the detritus and utter inner city chaos that most South Florida cops do on an everyday basis...True most cops will give the Blue Line courtesy without batting an eye...after a while these guys get frustrated and want to "cut their teeth"...

This is not a knock on them, at all...Hey they have a great job policing a suburban Fort Lauderdale college town/upper middle class Miami Dolphin player community. We are not all this lucky...

As far as what happened here...let it go....this all does no good

07-15-2008, 03:16 PM
I've heard that Chance Ransom has been known to hoist a pint or two over at the Falcon. Did you spot him perchance? No pun intended.

Will someone, please answer this man's question!?

07-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Just for the guy/cop who wrote started this comment about his girlfriend NOT getting arrested. The next time I am in the Falcon and I see your girlfriend...I am going to leave something in her for you. To me you dont get the she is a cops girl routine. She was drunk and I am sure very easy to bang especially if someone like you is banging her. She probably isn't even your girlfriend. I heard she asked on of the Davie cops to take her home... Which he didn't. Smart move Davie guy.

07-16-2008, 01:25 AM
I was actually at the call in question. The badge bunny was getting finger-banged in the parking lot by an off-duty leo from Dade county. Unfortunately for her, she was going to leave when she backed into another car in the lot. Yes, it was a boring night which is why many of us showed up. While we were on scene, said cop started running his mouth with about 3 or 4 of his buddies giving us crap for conducting a proper crash investigation. Hey rookie...we can't just look the other way if there is damage to a vehicle. This whore was up from Kendall and actually asked one of our guys if he wanted to "take her home". So as to her being a cops girlfriend, she is not. She is just another drunk holster sniffer (she WAS pretty hot though). When the crash investigation was complete, she was sent on her way. The off-duty cop that was running his mouth actually came over and apologized for his behavior, for which I applaud.

07-16-2008, 02:47 AM
im a retired sgt from the agency where this rookie on scene unfortunatley ran his mouth . i heard what happened and commend you guys/gals in davie for dealing with a bunch of A/H'S

07-16-2008, 03:39 AM
wow you davie guys are real tuff guys. it sounds like if you treated your criminals like you do po's your city might be a little better off. i'm sure you guys calling him rookie are big 3 year "vets" huh? why dont you try and give his girlfriend something while he's there tuff guy? six guys for a parking lot fender bender huh? copland is correct though it must be tough dealing with that nova southeastern gang of roughneck doctors and nurses. wake up and go back to sleep. punks.

07-16-2008, 03:42 AM
wow you davie guys are real tuff guys. it sounds like if you treated your criminals like you do po's your city might be a little better off. i'm sure you guys calling him rookie are big 3 year "vets" huh? why dont you try and give his girlfriend something while he's there tuff guy? six guys for a parking lot fender bender huh? copland is correct though it must be tough dealing with that nova southeastern gang of roughneck doctors and nurses. wake up and go back to sleep. punks.

07-16-2008, 11:18 AM

Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. Have you ever responded to a call where two dorm mates are arguing over a hot plate. It ain't no walk in the park. Some of those med students can be pretty nastly. They know about nutrition which gives them a health advantage. Also, what about their abilities to morph diseases like the ebola virus or measles. God knows what those nurses carry around in their syringes of death. Yeah, you walk into to the Horvitz building on a Saturday night with no back-up. See how tough (properly spelled here) you are.

Who does this guy think he is? Chance Ransom?

07-16-2008, 11:54 AM
OK OK, let's no blow this up ok...To the Dade Boys just re-read what I previously posted...This is nothing new, I have seen it in Davie for over 10 years from the Falcon to the Round up to the Ole Davie Junction....That's just the way they are...leave it at that. In the end Nobody got 39'd or 10-15'd, and the "Hot chick" went home safely with the Dade dude...END IT AT THAT and party elsewhere next time...

07-16-2008, 01:07 PM
OK OK, let's no blow this up ok...To the Dade Boys just re-read what I previously posted...This is nothing new, I have seen it in Davie for over 10 years from the Falcon to the Round up to the Ole Davie Junction....That's just the way they are...leave it at that. In the end Nobody got 39'd or 10-15'd, and the "Hot chick" went home safely with the Dade dude...END IT AT THAT and party elsewhere next time...

Was that place really called "Ole Davie Junction?" How ridiculous.

I think what everyone is trying to say in here is that cops are more than welcome to come into our town and party. I'd rather you guys here than civilians, but don't turn this town into a giant sausage factory. If you want to go to our bars to check out our wares, bring some merchandise of your own. Is that so hard. You don't sit down in the lions den, tie a napkin around your neck and start chomping down a filet mignon unless you brought enough for everyone. That's all that anyone in the post is trying to say. Also if you want your posts, read and understood, you should probably at least mention "Chance Ransom" one time. If you go through the history of this message board it's a recurring theme.

Just remember. We're all on the same side here. The side that brings extra women with them and respects CR.

07-17-2008, 04:47 AM
At Ye Olde Falcon Chance Ransom has been there looking handsome. Chillbear has been known to chill there. Me, Ive just been hanging out...

07-20-2008, 03:14 AM
I was actually at the call in question. The badge bunny was getting finger-banged in the parking lot by an off-duty leo from Dade county. Unfortunately for her, she was going to leave when she backed into another car in the lot. Yes, it was a boring night which is why many of us showed up. While we were on scene, said cop started running his mouth with about 3 or 4 of his buddies giving us crap for conducting a proper crash investigation. Hey rookie...we can't just look the other way if there is damage to a vehicle. This whore was up from Kendall and actually asked one of our guys if he wanted to "take her home". So as to her being a cops girlfriend, she is not. She is just another drunk holster sniffer (she WAS pretty hot though). When the crash investigation was complete, she was sent on her way. The off-duty cop that was running his mouth actually came over and apologized for his behavior, for which I applaud.

your calling him the rookie? pull the cad, and see how long it took you guys to clear a sig 4.

07-20-2008, 01:34 PM

your calling him the rookie? pull the cad, and see how long it took you guys to clear a sig 4.

Okay, listen: No one is calling Chance Ransom a rookie. Everyone is just getting hysterical here. Chance Ransom is not even a cop. I don't now where you people get these ideas.

07-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Chance Ransom likes to smell used nylons. That's what's going around anyway.

07-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Chance Ransom likes to smell used nylons. That's what's going around anyway.

I can assure you that if Chance Ransom is using used nylons for anything, it is for the bribing of corrupt European officials.

07-20-2008, 05:25 PM

I wasn't on scene that night, but I've heard the real story from those that were...

I have an idea here, dude. Why don't you drop it and move on.

If you don't want to drop it, just let us know when you're going to be drinking the next time at the Falcon Pub.... That way we can discuss this in person and put the rumors to an end. So, either way, let us know.

07-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Davie cops are good guys. Leave them alone. They pulled me over off duty. I acted like a gentlemen and so did he. He wrote me four tickets, but I deserved it. SIK!!! He let me go...

07-22-2008, 08:40 PM
Davie guys are 10-8 if your an A/H you should be treated accordingly. No one likes beer breath and slurred speech in their faces. This is copland and as a resident it's great. I want to give my tax rebate back and vote to fire the guys who did the awful shit to the two with heart probs.

As for the f ing dumbass who blew up the spot where everyone goes. You are stupid and don't deserve to be a cop. Go research wilton manors site and see why you shouldn't post certain things on here.

Davie keep up the good work and hang in there every dept sucks right now.

07-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Actually, I believe Cooper City is known as "Cop Land" in Broward, although Davie has their fair share. As far as having the night life that brings in a bucket load of off duty leo's?? Davie wins hands down, last time I went to that Round Up it was loaded with cops, firefighters and badge bunnies.
Nothin for nothin, if your off duty and been drinkin.... dont walk up to us while we are WORKING a case and kick off a conversation that makes you sound like the same drunk idiots that come up to you asking what they need to do to be a cop and how many friends they have that are cops.... then want to ask you if you know them. If the cop's workin, know your role and ............. (you know the line).
Every agency out there has its high points and low points, most of you dont get a chance to pick which you like.... you have to go with the one that actually picked YOU! So, stop your gripin and try to attack you daily job duties the way you did the first month you were actually on the road and knew that you had a kick ass job!

07-26-2008, 02:10 PM
A buddy of mine told me about this thread and I had to see it for my self. All I can say is WOW...two pages for me??? I'm flattered. I wanted to take a moment and clear up some misconceptions about this incident and iron out any multi-jurisdictional wrinkles.

First off I would like to say to the Davie guys and galls, NO BEEF! You guys handled that call with courtesy and professionalism and nobody can argue the fact that you guys were doing what you are trained to do. I believe I was treated fairly and the badge bunny was given the break of a lifetime. And yes she was a badge bunny, not my girlfriend...a habitual holster sniffer in the 1st degree...you get the point. She made a bad choice that night and I am embarassed that I couldnt prevent it.

Davie is one of the cleanest/nicest areas in S Florida with great night life so its no wonder why you guys attract cops and firefighters. You guys can come in to my city any time you want and hang out at the 24 hr coin laundry mat and the kwik stop-n-rob...lol. But seriously, this thing has blown way out of proportion. I have no harsh feelings towards any of my bros in blue and if any of you ever pass through my city (if you're lost), rest assured any of us will gladly give the shirts off our backs to accomodate you guys.

I hope this post settles things down. If anyone has any further questions about this incident most of you know where to find me. I will gladly talk about it face to face rather than getting a cyber beat down over a public forum. Stay safe and God bless.

07-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Actually, I believe Cooper City is known as "Cop Land" in Broward, although Davie has their fair share. As far as having the night life that brings in a bucket load of off duty leo's?? Davie wins hands down, last time I went to that Round Up it was loaded with cops, firefighters and badge bunnies.
Nothin for nothin, if your off duty and been drinkin.... dont walk up to us while we are WORKING a case and kick off a conversation that makes you sound like the same drunk idiots that come up to you asking what they need to do to be a cop and how many friends they have that are cops.... then want to ask you if you know them. If the cop's workin, know your role and ............. (you know the line).
Every agency out there has its high points and low points, most of you dont get a chance to pick which you like.... you have to go with the one that actually picked YOU! So, stop your gripin and try to attack you daily job duties the way you did the first month you were actually on the road and knew that you had a kick ass job!

Yes, Cooper City is lovingly known as CopLand. More cops live there per square mile than any other municipality known to mankind.

07-27-2008, 08:14 PM
A buddy of mine told me about this thread and I had to see it for my self. All I can say is WOW...two pages for me??? I'm flattered. I wanted to take a moment and clear up some misconceptions about this incident and iron out any multi-jurisdictional wrinkles.

First off I would like to say to the Davie guys and galls, NO BEEF! You guys handled that call with courtesy and professionalism and nobody can argue the fact that you guys were doing what you are trained to do. I believe I was treated fairly and the badge bunny was given the break of a lifetime. And yes she was a badge bunny, not my girlfriend...a habitual holster sniffer in the 1st degree...you get the point. She made a bad choice that night and I am embarassed that I couldnt prevent it.

Davie is one of the cleanest/nicest areas in S Florida with great night life so its no wonder why you guys attract cops and firefighters. You guys can come in to my city any time you want and hang out at the 24 hr coin laundry mat and the kwik stop-n-rob...lol. But seriously, this thing has blown way out of proportion. I have no harsh feelings towards any of my bros in blue and if any of you ever pass through my city (if you're lost), rest assured any of us will gladly give the shirts off our backs to accomodate you guys.

I hope this post settles things down. If anyone has any further questions about this incident most of you know where to find me. I will gladly talk about it face to face rather than getting a cyber beat down over a public forum. Stay safe and God bless.

Yeah, I'm glad you go that off of your chest. If you would pay attention to this board, people were asking whether or not you had seen Chance Ransom. If you didn't then you don't need to respond.

07-29-2008, 05:34 AM
Since the bar is in your city... I will post right here. First off, I dont agree with the "gary the door natzi", to me it is more like "Gary the Girl!". Cat has no balls, never seen him in action. The new owner of the place, SAL.. is a racist... trust me when I tell you, does not refer to a darker fella as a black man....calls him a niagra (SP). Place is trash, including the girl at the door. Gary, u know who I am.... deal with it. Not one sole in the joint with an ounce of testosterone, fellas...... time to find a new home!

08-03-2008, 02:16 AM
Any time you Davie rookies (seriously, anyone working on a Friday night in davie has less than 3 yrs on) wanna come see some real police work, come on down to "GOOD 'OL North Miami Beach" (Davie talk) and see how it's done. It's time that you ladies left the confines of your sleepy little horse town and experienced that shit you see on channel 7 every night while you're tucked in bed under your plaid sheets hoping it never comes north. That's right!!, home invasions, shootings with multiple victims, armored car robberies etc etc.. In my opinion, you guys are a bunch of punks who wouldn't last 5 minutes south of county line so you go out and screw with off duty cops. The only quality guys with balls there are those that were aquired from MIAMI-DADE agencies (ie HIALEAH "valla muerda", SURFSIDE "you know it" etc...) I'm done with you boyscouts, Piss on Davie & piss on chance ransom!!!

08-03-2008, 03:29 PM
EG, is that you? Stop embarrassing yourself and our agency. You sound like an idiot!

Sorry, Davie, all departments have their own sea donkeys that they have to deal with.

08-03-2008, 04:42 PM
if it is EG, i'll arrange a meeting by the pumps Tuesday at 1100, we have bike patrol together. Then we can discuss this like adults. Be there or be square. God Bless you all.

08-04-2008, 02:25 AM
Any time you Davie rookies (seriously, anyone working on a Friday night in davie has less than 3 yrs on) wanna come see some real police work, come on down to "GOOD 'OL North Miami Beach" (Davie talk) and see how it's done. It's time that you ladies left the confines of your sleepy little horse town and experienced that shizzat you see on channel 7 every night while you're tucked in bed under your plaid sheets hoping it never comes north. That's right!!, home invasions, shootings with multiple victims, armored car robberies etc etc.. In my opinion, you guys are a bunch of punks who wouldn't last 5 minutes south of county line so you go out and screw with off duty cops. The only quality guys with balls there are those that were aquired from MIAMI-DADE agencies (ie HIALEAH "valla muerda", SURFSIDE "you know it" etc...) I'm done with you boyscouts, Piss on Davie & piss on chance ransom!!!

I will admit that you guys do handle more crime then us here in Davie, my question to you is.... What is your point? I bet your probably a do nothing cop who waits with fire rescue to make sure the scene is safe before you arrive. I think if you were a "cops cop" you would probably do your job and let your work do your talking for you. Instead you come on here and brag about how good of a cop you really are. I am not trying to insult you as I am sure your a good cop, you probably applied for Davie before and you just didn't meet our standards. Maybe if you stopped playing on LEO affairs while your working (because I hope your not a geek who gets on this site off duty, if you are get a life) and patrolled a little more, you might stop one of these Home invasions, Shootings, and robberies that you were talking about. Good Luck....

08-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Any time you Davie rookies (seriously, anyone working on a Friday night in davie has less than 3 yrs on) wanna come see some real police work, come on down to "GOOD 'OL North Miami Beach" (Davie talk) and see how it's done. It's time that you ladies left the confines of your sleepy little horse town and experienced that shizzat you see on channel 7 every night while you're tucked in bed under your plaid sheets hoping it never comes north. That's right!!, home invasions, shootings with multiple victims, armored car robberies etc etc.. In my opinion, you guys are a bunch of punks who wouldn't last 5 minutes south of county line so you go out and screw with off duty cops. The only quality guys with balls there are those that were aquired from MIAMI-DADE agencies (ie HIALEAH "valla muerda", SURFSIDE "you know it" etc...) I'm done with you boyscouts, Piss on Davie & piss on chance ransom!!!

I'm confused. You're bragging that you work more than Davie (but get paid less)? That's smart.

08-04-2008, 08:33 PM
[size=200]You guys probably do get paid more than us, we top out at $73,000 (current contract) in 5 years and Sgt's at $93,000 in 5 years, I'm not sure what your top out is so I won't post it. Anyways, NMB is a dump, I wish I had left for a Davie type agency years ago. The officer that was involved in that incident is a good cop and you guys did his "holster sniffer" (haha thats hilarious) a huge favor. I just want to add to you rednecks in Davie that flat tops went out of style about 10 years ago and chance ransom is a flaming homo. That is all........

08-05-2008, 11:05 AM

Although not as frequent as North Miami, we get our fair share of armed robberies, home invasions, shootings, and the occasional homicide. Don't forget, we border Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood, and we're close enough to smell Lauderhill. We also have three major roadways that run through our city (I-75, I-595, and the Turnpike) which provide a great get-a-way for our Miami-Dade criminals. So you have more armored car robberies, home invasions, and shootings. Does that make you a better cop? I don't see on "channel 7" news many North Miami cops that are "on viewing" these crimes and stopping them. So you're a better cop because you get to respond more often to the scene of an armored car robbery, speak to the victims and witnesses, and write the report? You're a better cop because you get to respond more often to a body in the road, secure the scene, and wait for your Detectives to do the follow-up? Get over yourself.

There are good and bad cops in every department. We have guys that came over to us from Hialeah, Miami-Dade, North Miami, and the City of Miami. Some of these guys are good cops, some of them aren't so good. We've had guys come to us from NYPD, and many of them would probably argue that your little department couldn't hold a candle to the polce work they do in some of the run down areas of New York City. Nevertheless, we had a guy come to us from NYPD with 20 years on the job, and he didn't make it off probation with us. He was a horrible cop. So back to my point. There are good cops and bad cops in every department (no matter what the size, demographics, or call volume). Lighten up, and remember we're all on the same team.

08-05-2008, 02:50 PM

Although not as frequent as North Miami, we get our fair share of armed robberies, home invasions, shootings, and the occasional homicide. Don't forget, we border Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood, and we're close enough to smell Lauderhill. We also have three major roadways that run through our city (I-75, I-595, and the Turnpike) which provide a great get-a-way for our Miami-Dade criminals. So you have more armored car robberies, home invasions, and shootings. Does that make you a better cop? I don't see on "channel 7" news many North Miami cops that are "on viewing" these crimes and stopping them. So you're a better cop because you get to respond more often to the scene of an armored car robbery, speak to the victims and witnesses, and write the report? You're a better cop because you get to respond more often to a body in the road, secure the scene, and wait for your Detectives to do the follow-up? Get over yourself.

There are good and bad cops in every department. We have guys that came over to us from Hialeah, Miami-Dade, North Miami, and the City of Miami. Some of these guys are good cops, some of them aren't so good. We've had guys come to us from NYPD, and many of them would probably argue that your little department couldn't hold a candle to the polce work they do in some of the run down areas of New York City. Nevertheless, we had a guy come to us from NYPD with 20 years on the job, and he didn't make it off probation with us. He was a horrible cop. So back to my point. There are good cops and bad cops in every department (no matter what the size, demographics, or call volume). Lighten up, and remember we're all on the same team.

Your wrong Socrates.... NYPD includes neighborhoods like the South Bronx, Jamacia, and other low crime areas like that. But North Miami borders South central Adventura, and Bal Harbor. So before you think NYPD is tough, learn about North Miami is about.

08-05-2008, 05:45 PM
We know how NMB studs do it, We saw it on channel 7 with Carmel Cafiero. Now thats how 2 do it!!!!!! :devil:

08-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Even Chance Ransom doesn't go to these neighborhoods. He is tough enough to. He just chooses not to because there is not a lot of his kind of work there.

[quote="NMB STUD from Miami Springs":6o6wefa0]Any time you Davie rookies (seriously, anyone working on a Friday night in davie has less than 3 yrs on) wanna come see some real police work, come on down to "GOOD 'OL North Miami Beach" (Davie talk) and see how it's done. It's time that you ladies left the confines of your sleepy little horse town and experienced that shizzat you see on channel 7 every night while you're tucked in bed under your plaid sheets hoping it never comes north. That's right!!, home invasions, shootings with multiple victims, armored car robberies etc etc.. In my opinion, you guys are a bunch of punks who wouldn't last 5 minutes south of county line so you go out and screw with off duty cops. The only quality guys with balls there are those that were aquired from MIAMI-DADE agencies (ie HIALEAH "valla muerda", SURFSIDE "you know it" etc...) I'm done with you boyscouts, Piss on Davie & piss on chance ransom!!!

Your wrong Socrates.... NYPD includes neighborhoods like the South Bronx, Jamacia, and other low crime areas like that. But North Miami borders South central Adventura, and Bal Harbor. So before you think NYPD is tough, learn about North Miami is about.[/quote:6o6wefa0]

08-07-2008, 06:49 AM
Since the topic is Falcon Pub, let me interject......

The new owner, Sal.... is an idiot.

The door girl, Gary..... is exactly what you all think of him.

I say screw the place and we all find a new hole, this place has gone to hell.

Gary, I know you read this like a bible cause it is cop related and its something you can never obtain... your a little girl that cant live up to your expectations. Outside of your little 4post bench outside the door, your nothin but a convict. I would love to say you know who i am but you probably piss so many people off that it would come as a complete suprise.

Falcon Pub is a gay bar where queers come to meet, knock yourselves out......

BTW.... food sucks, bartenders are good but soon to find a home that appreciates them

08-07-2008, 07:10 AM
iS IT TRUE THAT THE DRINKS THERE ARE EXPENSIVE NOW? i HEARD THAT A CAPTAIN AND COKE IS $9.00. WHERE DOES SAL THINK THIS BAR IS? sOUTH BEACH? THE FALCON IS GOING TO END UP BEING LIKE THE ROUND UP... YOU GO TO THE Q-DECK OR ALE HOUSE DRINK THERE CHEAP GET DRUNK THEN GO TO THE FALCON....

08-07-2008, 02:31 PM
your a little girl that cant live up to your expectations. Outside of your little 4post bench outside the door, your nothin but a convict.

I figured that I would come out of retirement for this one. It's one of my pet peeves.

There is a difference between "YOUR" and "YOU'RE." For example, a proper sentence including both would be:

"Outside of your little forum where you anonymously bash people, you're nothing but a ***** who would never say things like this to Gary's face."

Get it?

08-07-2008, 02:34 PM
"Outside of your little forum where you anonymously bash people, you're nothing but a . who would never say things like this to Gary's face."

Apparently the forum replaces bad words with a period now. Replace the period above with a word that starts with a "P" and ends with "ussy," and you'll get the point.

08-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Whoever said Davie doesnt do much... sometimes other agencies get involved in pursuits, and they end up in Davie. You guys have always been professional, and willing to lend a hand when needed. Be safe brothers