PDA

View Full Version : Gerald is a fraud!

07-10-2008, 02:57 AM
What happened to the low hanging fruit? What happened to taking care of your officers? What happend to holding an end of the year meeting? What happened to meeting with your staff? What happned to being a man?

You are a fruad! You had no business taking a position when you knew you were in over your head! You came here thinking that this department was a joke, but in the end you are the joke. You are the one who has destroyed it. They said Timoney killed two birds with one stone when he was able to get rid of your asss who he thought little of and was able to get a job for his wife in the system. They were right.

you will leave no legacy. You will leave a department in shambles. Your job at the city was to order a pig for the holidays every year. That is all that was expected of you. What made you think you could be chief of a 200 man department? When you do leave, take all your kiss asss ****ks with you.

07-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Hey don't worry if we all get laid off we will have more time to go hunting with the chief and his people,right Leroy, Clyde, Mark, Horn and Hurley. I call shot gun.

07-11-2008, 12:57 AM
football too!!!!! woo hoooooooooooo

07-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Club Rolex. woooohoooooooooooooooooooo!

07-12-2008, 12:53 AM
how bout the mint... woooooohoooooooooooooo

07-12-2008, 12:53 AM
how bout the mint... woooooohoooooooooooooo

07-19-2008, 02:36 AM
I guess it was better when Bevicaca and Rodack went to stir crazy with Cucaro, that was different though............. right?

07-19-2008, 04:44 AM
It's funny that Gerry is going to Memphis to show the folks there how to START a police department in the schools. The problem is he only has expertise on how to END one.

07-19-2008, 05:29 AM
It's funny that Gerry is going to Memphis to show the folks there how to START a police department in the schools. The problem is he only has expertise on how to END one.

lololololololololol

08-01-2008, 02:01 AM
Please won't you join me in tribute to the great chief Darling and sing along to Nat King Cole's "Fascination",

It was flatulation
I know
And it might have ended
Right then, with a fart
Just a passing gas
directly from your aaassss
And I might have gone
On my way
Empty farted

It was flatulation
I know
Seeing you tear down