PDA

View Full Version : accident

07-10-2008, 01:03 AM
What's aglaw gonna do now that the good Col. has been in an accident? I cant even begin to imagine...

07-10-2008, 01:12 AM
What's aglaw gonna do now that the good Col. has been in an accident? I cant even begin to imagine...

Post Deleted by MOD 486

07-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Word is that the LC has been named acting until whenever, and he isnt talking to anybody.

07-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Post Deleted by MOD 486

07-10-2008, 02:11 AM
Deleted by MOD 486

07-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Word is that the LC has been named acting until whenever, and he isnt talking to anybody.

Rumor has had it for the past few years that LC was really the one in charge.... I guess now it's "Official"

07-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Why is no info coming out about the accident? Or the Col condition?

07-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Why is no info coming out about the accident? Or the Col condition?

because it's too embarassing

07-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Reminds me of the old TV show,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NORM..............

07-10-2008, 10:08 PM
HeraldTribune News Paper

Top state law enforcement official injured

Published Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 2:59 p.m.
Last updated Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 3:02 p.m.

Col. Darrell Liford, director of the state Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement, was seriously injured in a one-car accident in Jefferson County Tuesday evening.

Liford, who has been the director of the state Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services’s law enforcement arm for seven years, was in intensive care at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital Wednesday awaiting surgery, according to department spokesman Terry McElroy.

The office employees about 250 sworn law officers who oversee agricultural vehicle inspections in north Florida as well as consumer protection oversight ranging from auto repair shops to charities in the state.

“He and his family are in the thoughts and prayers of Commissioner (Charlie) Bronson as well as all members of our department,” McElroy said.

-- Joe Follick
jfollick@earthlink.net

MOD 486
07-10-2008, 10:18 PM
The post are this site have been and will continue to be deleted. These posts are a direct violation of this forum. Unless someone has proof of this incident then I will not allow those type posts to be on this board.

If you continue to post this type of comments then your IP address will be traced and you will be banned from the site.

MOD 486

07-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Quoted Post Removed by Mod 1

Edited by Mod 1

Where are your FACTS???? Who are your sources?

Edited by Mod 1

Why are you whining on this forum instead of doing some investigative work on your own?

Edited by Mod 1The G.O.B. system has been dead for years and if he deserves to be dealt with, it'll happen.

Also, any acts committed by this individual DO NOT represent the whole AG LAW organization. Most are very dedicated and professional in every way. They have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. You should be ashamed at your overall generalization of the entire organization based on the acts of one individual. Maybe you should be pissed at the politicians above him who put him in such a high position to begin with. The high and mighty muckety-mucks are the most responsible because they hired him and knew what he was all about long ago. There was no vote among the troops I assure you.

07-11-2008, 12:38 AM
[quote="Anonymous

Edited by Mod 1 The G.O.B. system has been dead for years and if he deserves to be dealt with, it'll happen.
quote]

What fairy tale land do you live in. Either wake up or quit hitting the sauce.
It does not matter what happened or how, we will never know the full truth if he was in the wrong. If you think cover-ups do not happen, then you know nothing of politics.

MOD 1
07-11-2008, 02:37 AM
Do not come on these boards making allegations of Criminal Wrongdoing by any current or former Law Enforcement Officer. Doing so can result in your being banned.

Mod 1