PDA

View Full Version : Are we ever gonna hire anyone?

07-09-2008, 10:09 PM
We are short 4 bodies as it is and a couple old timers are about to cash in their chips pretty soon. last I heard we had one guy in the academy and that was like 8 months ago. Any one have any insight?

07-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Nope, 4 bodies short, yes our Chief really worries about what we and the community needs... NOT ! he is looking good across the street saving his own A$$ ! If he cared about US , he would have showed up during the shooting! 4 bodies plus others leaving, thats over a million plus in savings!

07-10-2008, 09:04 PM
A few weeks ago, Ralfie came to a roll call and said that we are not filling those 4 position... And it is more than 4 any way. Arn't we supposed to be at 115 or something? Remember, he is one of us and cares about our safety!?!?!!?

07-10-2008, 10:06 PM
I also have some land in the everglades that I would like to sell you ! No SH_T.. he could care less about us.. others actually showed up at scenes when something happened ! Not this guy and his cronies!

09-19-2008, 12:48 AM
We are short 4 bodies as it is and a couple old timers are about to cash in their chips pretty soon. last I heard we had one guy in the academy and that was like 8 months ago. Any one have any insight?
Well, I applied back in April, took oral board, then was told that the city was in a hiring freeze. I have recently received an email from Major Coffey about the current 4 vacancies that are mentioned here in this post and has also saw the budget for the new fiscal year in which those vacancies are outlined. I have recently received a phone call asking was I still interested in the position and I said Hell Yeah! So hopefully, i'll be there soon.

10-21-2008, 08:38 PM
i applied they denied so i said 09 39 with the city and I'm loving it.