PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone worked as a "blue shirt" ?

07-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Has anyone worked as a "blue shirt" for MDPD?

07-09-2008, 07:26 PM

Worked? Child please! As a "blue shirt" or POT, your mission is to function like a hydroponic plant and absolve as much knowledge as your intellectual capacity will permit. Worked? You must be a comedian!

07-09-2008, 10:20 PM

Worked? Child please! As a "blue shirt" or POT, your mission is to function like a hydroponic plant and absorb as much knowledge as your intellectual capacity will permit. Worked? You must be a comedian!

OOPS! Wrong Absorption;, hope the correction will absolve me?

07-20-2008, 08:18 PM
You could tell who worked as "blue shirts" just by their work ethic. If they are scared punks, who like to pound their chests because of the size of their agency, you can defintely tell...NEVER A BLUE SHIRT!

miyyanoz
04-12-2013, 07:37 AM
the sizes are the same, yeah.. I got the home shirt in XXL (which is what i normally wear) and it was HUGE, so i got the blue one in XL and it fits perfect.

So one size smaller than normal and you'll be sweet!

04-15-2013, 03:09 PM

Has anyone worked as a "blue shirt"? An oxymoronic sentence, n'est-ce pas? You don’t “work” as a blue shirt” you observe and hopefully learn to apply the Academy’s theoretical curricula to the challenges and realities you will confront on the streets . . . should you graduate and then survive the PPO gauntlet.