PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU ABT's FINEST!!!

07-09-2008, 01:57 AM
I lost faith a few months and stopped coming to this site because things got too serious. Now I know I can come here whenever I need a good laugh again!!! Good to see the smart asses are back in town!

07-09-2008, 12:07 PM
I agree.......this place gets pretty dull when the bashing stops. If anybody wants to bash me for posting this (truth) then I say two things:.............blow it out your ass and bring it on.

07-10-2008, 06:24 PM
ABT has no "finest" anymore. They'll all hauled ass.

07-10-2008, 06:25 PM
I meant to say..they've all hauled ass.

07-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Typical non hacking attitude... boo hoo, I have no life and need others to make fun of people so I can feel better about myself. I have a job I hate even though I get paid twice a month and drive a state car using state gas. I don't have to work shift work, I can work off duty if I want, I get 3% retirement. boo hoo, I am a loser, I would ***** if they paid me to stay home. I need to come to a message board to fell better about myself. Because this is were my friend truly are, even though the don't have the stones to put their name on anything. I know deep down inside they like me, they really, really like me.

And we wonder why law enforcement treats us the way they do.

07-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Typical non hacking attitude... boo hoo, I have no life and need others to make fun of people so I can feel better about myself. I have a job I hate even though I get paid twice a month and drive a state car using state gas. I don't have to work shift work, I can work off duty if I want, I get 3% retirement. boo hoo, I am a loser, I would ***** if they paid me to stay home. I need to come to a message board to fell better about myself. Because this is were my friend truly are, even though the don't have the stones to put their name on anything. I know deep down inside they like me, they really, really like me.

Now that you've bashed me I feel a lot better. How about you? Don't you feel better now? By the way.........where's your name. My name: Jose Jimenez

07-13-2008, 09:02 PM

Now that you've bashed me I feel a lot better. How about you? Don't you feel better now? By the way.........where's your name. My name: Jose Jimenez

Actually I do feel better, my name is Brain Sauls by the way... so bring it!!!!!!! I know Jose, and you are not Jose.

07-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Brian Sauls my ass. Identity theft is a crime but not a priority so I guess you skate on this one.

PS: I hear we're about to be issued tazers. That should bode well in the office.