PDA

View Full Version : Darling supports layoffs

07-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Since Darling has been Chief we have lost key position that affect upward promotions for officers. We have lost the following PACS/Positions: a Captain, a Sergeant, and most recenetly we have lost a Major and soon the Assistant Chief. We have also lost five full-time clerical and all part-timers. But Darling is not stoping the bleeding and is actually not objecting to the cuts. We had 221 authorized sworn positions and if the layoffs announced today happen we will be at 187 a lost of 34 police officers. Darling is the most embarassing excuse for a Chief of Police, and possibily of a man. If someone were to rape his family members in his presence he may just sit by and do nothing, which is what he is doing as Chief.

07-09-2008, 01:17 AM
When the man doesn't even stand up to his own employees, do you think he would stand up to his employer?

07-09-2008, 01:26 AM
POS!!!!

07-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Below is my post from May 17th. Just prior to the Board meeting. You guys don't seem to learn. Layoffs and more layoffs is all you're gonna get from this clown you call a chief.

May 17th
One thing I have to say about Howard. He loves to lead you guys into fights. Unfortunately he rarely wins them. When it gets into the late rounds of a fight he quits and looks for another opponent. He’s not scared, he just gets easily distracted. You guys need to “keep him on task”. He did okay with the vote of no confidence but now he gets back in bed with the Chief and lets him off the hook and wants to take on the Superintendent and the Board. I don’t know what kind of deal he made with the “Silent Chief” but he has gone out of his way to keep him out of this. You guys need to focus on the chief and hold him responsible for these issues not the Board or the Superintendent. You got him on the ropes, now finish him. The only way that he can save himself is to back you guys publicly and speak to the issues on Wednesday. If he does that you guys are winners and you can still go after the Superintendent and the Board who will no doubt want to dump the Chief. If he fails to back you guys up make him the focus and the Superintendent and the Board will be pressured to dump him. Either way you guys win if you remain focused. Help Howard “CONNECT THE DOTS”, it aint hard.

07-09-2008, 03:24 AM
What are you people so surprised about? Gerald was hired as a yes man, a do boy. What did you expect? You think he cares about you and your family? How can you trust a guy who doesnt even look you in the eyes when he talks to you.

Its no secret the big plan is to get rid of the department. Read between the lines. First 11, then another 11, then a bunch of non sworn, now another six. Little by little they are getting rid of all of us. This is their chance. They can blame it on the budget. This is not Geralds department. You think he gives a rats asss? He doesnt even wear the uniform. You think he is losing sleep over it? You think he is staying up late trying to figure out how to stop the bleeding? What happened to the end of the year meeting? The one he could have held to hold us together and encourage us during these trying times? Where he could have recognized the good work of officers in front of board memebers he could have invited?

He was to busy planning a vacation. Think about that folks. You think this is the time for our CEO to go on vacation? You think he could have waited a little bit. These are serious times. Nope, he went on vacation. Does that sound like a person who is worried about what is happening to OUR department? Now before you jock supporters start crying about how everyone desrves a vacation, I got to questions. What the fuuck has he done to deserve a vacation? And even if you come up with something, Can he fuccken wait til this budget mess was fuccken over?

And to all his suck assses in the department and you know who you are. Are you still defending this loser? Do you still think its not the right time for a vote of no confidence. Still think those who wanted to get rid of him wanted to because they are racist?

It is what it is everyone. You got a superintendent who doesnt give a fucck about us. You got Gerald (sorry I cant call him chief) who doesnt give a fucck about us. And you have command staff who are getting ready to retire and dont give a ****k about us. People it does not look good.

We really won the lottery with this Bozo.

07-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Don't forget our pathetic union. We just gave pink slips to our own cops. Was Howie asleep at the wheel or is he sleeping with the Cmdr?

Way to go Howie. Let's do the Tee shirt thing again. What a joke.

07-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Let's get Karen Aronowitz to represent us. She has more rasins than the bafoon that represents us now.

07-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah. I'm sure old Howie will outside the next board meeting giving out Tee shirts, ranting about the SATETY of the children and waving his fists in the air. Unfortunately it's all after the fact. If I had to pick a cheerleader it would be Howie but in a union prez I want someone who sees this stuff like layoffs coming and takes action BEFORE it happens. Howie doesn't have that type of vision. Maybe it's because he can't see with his head up the Cmdr's arse. Maybe he really is a baffoon, and maybe he just doesn't give a crap. Either way you're right Karen Aronowitz would be an improvement.

Oh by the way, somebody give the Cmdr a real job with people to supervise so they don't lay him off. I know the chief would not want that to happen but you have to realize by now that it's Ms. San Pedro that runs the department and give Gerry his marching orders. If she finds out that Cmdr Tatoo has nobody to supervise he will be gone. Maybe he can supervise the guards in the SBAB and Communications while he's down there. Anything..........we just need to save him.

07-13-2008, 11:10 PM
YOu all need to be dismantled. DCPSP is a joke. Hopefully they will go back to the way it was 30 years ago with 30 investigators and that's it.

07-14-2008, 01:06 AM
I just left your mom's house, she is pretty dismantled herself, boy she can't take it in the muff the way she used to, thats why I dismantled her!!!

Not thirty investigators, just me boogie...and my six-shooter!

07-14-2008, 01:56 AM
Boogie, just rip off the scap and let the puss run. It will be easier to get it in that way. Good luck!

07-14-2008, 01:53 PM
I hope Rudy Crew will realize that he can easily fire 100 of you. You all serve no purpose. The real Police Departments will surely rise to the occassion as always when your agency can't handle or **** things up. Good riddance to you :P