PDA

View Full Version : Message to Johnha786

07-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Mr. 786 it is strongly suggested that you refrain from blogging on this site because of your position as a representative. Unfortunately the imbecils who mostly occupy these pages are incapable of understanding what it is that you are sending them. I know that you are trying to get information out to the members but may I suggest you employ some other means of communication such as personal e-mails. Now I am not saying that you e-mail the entire department but how about you start with a selected few who are mature enough to refrain from being opinionated and will deliver a positive message to the others. This site is just a COWARD'S PARADISE filled with micreants who relish in spreading misinformation then attributing it to you. So being that you are in a position of quasi leadership why dont you take the first step in attempting to unify this department by not posting on this site.

07-08-2008, 11:51 PM
John I thank you for your posts and they help get information out to the guys and girls. I look beyond the childish behavior here, and look to the message board for valuable info, and you supply it.

Thanks JH

07-09-2008, 02:46 AM
John I thank you for your posts and they help get information out to the guys and girls. I look beyond the childish behavior here, and look to the message board for valuable info, and you supply it.

Thanks JHJH things are bad, but please quit posting thank you letters to yourself.

07-14-2008, 06:18 AM

Thanks JHJH things are bad, but please quit posting thank you letters to yourself.

LOL

07-14-2008, 02:10 PM
Mr. 786 it is strongly suggested that you refrain from blogging on this site because of your position as a representative. Unfortunately the imbecils who mostly occupy these pages are incapable of understanding what it is that you are sending them. I know that you are trying to get information out to the members but may I suggest you employ some other means of communication such as personal e-mails. Now I am not saying that you e-mail the entire department but how about you start with a selected few who are mature enough to refrain from being opinionated and will deliver a positive message to the others. This site is just a COWARD'S PARADISE filled with micreants who relish in spreading misinformation then attributing it to you. So being that you are in a position of quasi leadership why dont you take the first step in attempting to unify this department by not posting on this site.

I admire your candor but are you trying to say that the majority,...wait a minute,...you DID say majority (who mostly occupy) these pages!!!! Listen hear Mr. or Mrs. PBS-Hole!!!! Well for now I'll say Miss because you really need to grow a set and go do Patrol Posting on your own site. Besides, I happen to know that your agency has a very large amount of IMBECILES (w/an E you B/U/T/T/WIPE) compared to our agency. If your body was the same color as your nose, you'd be a complete T/U/R/D!! Just in case you're too smart to pick up on that one, it means you're a Brown Noser. Coward's Paradise, yeah right!! By any chance do you think the cowards have spellcheck, probably not because we're not as smart as YALL deputies, AW-SHUCKS!!! WELL WUDDYA MEEN BY DAT? You miSspelled miScreant or do you deputies have your very own vocabulary? The way I see it, it should be a crime to post on another agency's site. HINT HINT: that was a shot at your MISCREANT terminolgy, Miss Correct-All!!! PS- We're not all against Johnha786, he's actually one of my home boys. Double PS- Don't get twisted, I said Home Boy not H/O/M/O Boy, so stop getting happy!!! :mrgreen: :cop: :evil: :snicker: PBS-HOLE!!!

07-14-2008, 09:32 PM
dont think that was posted by pbso.....but whatever, point taken.

07-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Please don't think for a minute that someone from PBSO posted this! I hope that it bothers everyone of you less then it did me, which was not at all. If this was from someone at PBA and they don't care for what I say or do they only need to call and that problem will be taken care of, they do have my number. So I am here and will be here if needed to get info out to the mass. The B/S should stop as it does no one any good, like in my case I'm fat and I know this, I'm not in need of someone pointing this out to me because I'm not in favor of they cause. Please know that the PBA and the Reps are doing what they believe is best for the Officers. BW and BL work long and hard to get items.
Now for the other items listed 28 Officers put in to go to other schools. We have lost 3 Officers as of now, 1 to New York (family needs), one to Orlando (family needs) and one to retirement (his needs). We did lose 1 Sgt to PBSO, we have one waiting on the list to go to PBSO and one that pulled their name from going. PBSO is looking at Lake Worth and will not be picking up people before Aug/Sept time frame. We do have 1 Sgt that's last day is 08/15 to retire.
The reason the items I listed were here is to show how bad it is out there. Everyday all one has to do is read/watch or listen to see things are not good and don't appear to be getting better.
Today Delray was saying pay us or trade us as the City told them they can't fund their retirement progran any longer.
It will get worse before it gets better the more we stay as a unit the better we will come out of this on the other side.
PBSO has a lot of great Deputies and a lot of them are friends of mine and your we don't need to put items on this site about them, as this has nothing good for anyone.

07-15-2008, 12:24 AM
Please don't think for a minute that someone from PBSO posted this! I hope that it bothers everyone of you less then it did me, which was not at all. If this was from someone at PBA and they don't care for what I say or do they only need to call and that problem will be taken care of, they do have my number. So I am here and will be here if needed to get info out to the mass. The B/S should stop as it does no one any good, like in my case I'm fat and I know this, I'm not in need of someone pointing this out to me because I'm not in favor of they cause. Please know that the PBA and the Reps are doing what they believe is best for the Officers. BW and BL work long and hard to get items.
Now for the other items listed 28 Officers put in to go to other schools. We have lost 3 Officers as of now, 1 to New York (family needs), one to Orlando (family needs) and one to retirement (his needs). We did lose 1 Sgt to PBSO, we have one waiting on the list to go to PBSO and one that pulled their name from going. PBSO is looking at Lake Worth and will not be picking up people before Aug/Sept time frame. We do have 1 Sgt that's last day is 08/15 to retire.
The reason the items I listed were here is to show how bad it is out there. Everyday all one has to do is read/watch or listen to see things are not good and don't appear to be getting better.
Today Delray was saying pay us or trade us as the City told them they can't fund their retirement progran any longer.
It will get worse before it gets better the more we stay as a unit the better we will come out of this on the other side.
PBSO has a lot of great Deputies and a lot of them are friends of mine and your we don't need to put items on this site about them, as this has nothing good for anyone.
Good post John, but maybe that is why some of our PBA members have said we need a different plan, and new people. We do need to knock the crap off, and Im glad it started with you. Can you clear a rumor for me? Did the PBA president try to sue the district and police for a personel tradegy he suffered and lost the suit. We are the 3rd largest membership in PB county, why did the PBA wait till hard economic times to support us and our reps. why did we not have support in years past. Something here is not right, I hope we are not being led to the grape juice. Please let me know the facts. Thanks

07-15-2008, 02:17 AM
I believe that is true, after his family suffered a great loss. That had nothing to do with what we are facing now. The problem with the timing is that no one saw the economic times that we are facing now 18 months ago. We have always kind of got enought to stay in the ball game as far as money. Never going to the top, but never getting crushed as we did this year. Even in the past two years when we went to impass we got most of what we were looking for. We have always had the surport this year with the whole thing it all came to a head, PBSO had their contract in place as did West Palm and then we got 2% and the rest of the items put on us, so it was our time. Who knows where the bottom is with this economic down turn, but I don't think we have come close to seeing it. But this is like an open heart operation, you got the Doctors lined up, your preped, got your chest cut open, everyone is looking at your heart beating, so do you change your mind now and say stop sew me back up, it's not a good time for me? If you do you may not live to see how you came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-15-2008, 02:17 AM
I believe that is true, after his family suffered a great loss. That had nothing to do with what we are facing now. The problem with the timing is that no one saw the economic times that we are facing now 18 months ago. We have always kind of got enought to stay in the ball game as far as money. Never going to the top, but never getting crushed as we did this year. Even in the past two years when we went to impass we got most of what we were looking for. We have always had the surport this year with the whole thing it all came to a head, PBSO had their contract in place as did West Palm and then we got 2% and the rest of the items put on us, so it was our time. Who knows where the bottom is with this economic down turn, but I don't think we have come close to seeing it. But this is like an open heart operation, you got the Doctors lined up, your preped, got your chest cut open, everyone is looking at your heart beating, so do you change your mind now and say stop sew me back up, it's not a good time for me? If you do you may not live to see how you came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-15-2008, 02:31 AM
[quote="JOHNHA786"]I believe that is true, after his family suffered a great loss. That had nothing to do with what we are facing now. The problem with the timing is that no one saw the economic times that we are facing now 18 months ago. We have always kind of got enought to stay in the ball game as far as money. Never going to the top, but never getting crushed as we did this year. Even in the past two years when we went to impass we got most of what we were looking for. We have always had the surport this year with the whole thing it all came to a head, PBSO had their contract in place as did West Palm and then we got 2% and the rest of the items put on us, so it was our time. Who knows where the bottom is with this economic down turn, but I don't think we have come close to seeing it. But this is like an open heart operation, you got the Doctors lined up, your preped, got your chest cut open, everyone is looking at your heart beating, so do you change your mind now and say stop sew me back up, it's not a good time for me? If you do you may not live to see how you came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post JH. I got your back, I am all for you and a majority of us are. I am happy with the job you are the reps are doing. I also understand exactly what you mean about timing. Keep up the great work!

07-15-2008, 03:47 AM
Well John Boy you avoided answering the question about the fraudulent representation of the PBA, yes Kaz did initiate a law suit against the school district for wrongful death of his daughter. It is tragic that his child has passed and I cant even nor do I want to even know that type of pain but in the lawsuit he stated that it was the district's fault for not properly supervising his daughter therefore preventing her from cutting out of school. As for you analogy with the heart surgery thing...... SAY WHAT??? Dude you must be joking right!!! We need a practical approach to an unpractical situation. The hard economic times are going to be here for awhile and we need to be more realistic with our goals. If you truly want to be considered a leader begin with yourself and your cronies. Do you really have the best interest for ALL of the members of this department?

07-15-2008, 03:50 AM

Great post JH. I got your back, I am all for you and a majority of us are. I am happy with the job you are the reps are doing. I also understand exactly what you mean about timing. Keep up the great work! Southend who do you think you are fooling? You need to just retire already, besides you will be forced out soon when you begin receiving those social secutiy checks.

07-15-2008, 04:34 AM
Okay so JH is a wide load and BW is a washed up bull spitter, WL is as effective as a prophylactic with a hole and HR is a wannabe somebody. So now that we got all the adjectives out there can we stop with the assinine posts and try to correct what is wrong with this department. Let us not sit on our collective rears and point the finger, if our representation SUCKS let's help make them better. If the PBA is a sham (sidebar: They are not helping us make positive steps.) then let's look to the FOP. But just so you know it will not matter who we get to rep us. If we dont get ourselves together and be presentable we will end up right where we are now......no where. I will not engage in the name calling and the bashing no matter how much someone deserves it, there has been enough of that already. But what I will say is that I am unequivocally embarassed by what is posted here on this site. My goodness this could not be grown men writing this garbage can it. How can you look in the mirror and respect what you see. You know what let me answer that for you, you dont. You could not possibly respect yourself at all that is why you hide behind the computer and spew that venomous garbage toward others. I am very proud to be in this noble profession of law enforcement, regardless if I am a Deputy or the School Police. We need more pride exhibited not problems. We want solutions not malicious suggestions of harmful intentions. For those who believe that a change in representation is warranted this site is not the forum to seek change. If you really want a change in representation contact your PBA if they are honest with you they will instruct you in the proper way to achieve it. Bad mouthing a rep on this site is ridiculous, immature and unprofessional. Yes we need change, we need to change our outlook and our attitudes and yes we probably need a change in representation. If for nothing else just to bring in some fresh faces into the negotiating mix. It is obvious that some of you crave for it but I hope it is not for personal reasons. I am THE CAPO DI TUTTI CAPI

07-15-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks John

07-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Well John Boy you avoided answering the question about the fraudulent representation of the PBA, yes Kaz did initiate a law suit against the school district for wrongful death of his daughter. It is tragic that his child has passed and I cant even nor do I want to even know that type of pain but in the lawsuit he stated that it was the district's fault for not properly supervising his daughter therefore preventing her from cutting out of school. As for you analogy with the heart surgery thing...... SAY WHAT??? Dude you must be joking right!!! We need a practical approach to an unpractical situation. The hard economic times are going to be here for awhile and we need to be more realistic with our goals. If you truly want to be considered a leader begin with yourself and your cronies. Do you really have the best interest for ALL of the members of this department?
This explains the attacks on the District....

07-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Today the school police was saying pay us or trade us as the County told them they don't want to fund them any longer.

John you have a tough job, but I am all for you and the other reps, and PBA. Keep it up. The negative posts are obviously from the same person, and make absolutley no sense. Why would it matter if Kaz sued the District? He lost his friggin kid man! After an incident like that, you do what you gotta do....

07-15-2008, 08:13 PM
AND PRAY TELL HOW CAN YOU MAKE THAT ASSUMPTION?