PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Informant

07-08-2008, 07:38 PM
why is leo socorro at every afternoons roll call.............is he the Chief's Clost RAT.............or is he just a nice guy. LET HAVE A DEBATE.

07-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Because the old days all concerned including Dets were always in rollcall .. why are you so paranoid ? Nice going pot stirrer!

07-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Out of all the people to pick, you got the wrong guy. I never heard the man say one negative thing about anyone here. You should be ashamed crayons.

Thats all I have to say on that.

07-09-2008, 07:40 PM
For many years, before Chief Hernandez, I have been attending rollcalls. In D.B. we are told to attend rollcall, the Detectives are required to indicate on their worksheets how many rollcalls they have attended every month. I also like to find out what is going on since we tend to get invovled with projects and stuff upstairs and we lose track of what is going on on the road. We should all be in touch with the road because that is where we all came from.

Let me end with this, I do not have an agenda, I do not want to get promoted or go anywhere. Chief Hernandez worked here approx. 10 years ago as a Commander, he was my supervisor for 2 years and I remember him as a QRU person and we got along good. I know he has made some unpopular decisions lately, I have, in a respectful setting, spoken to him about these decisions, but the bottom line is he has an upper staff and they are running the show. I have offered my opinion along with Ofc. Pons, Ofc. Abbott and many others to try to work and go forward in a positive manner. Hopefully this could be worked out on both sides and we could go forward and work in a positive enviromment. As always you know where to find me if you need anything from me.

07-15-2008, 09:35 PM
leo was back in the chief office today doing what he does best.