PDA

View Full Version : Hit & Run suspect caught / money saving ideas !

07-08-2008, 02:45 PM
It was with GREAT delight this morning when I read in the Ledger that the Hit & Run suspect was caught. To all of the Deputies who worked endlessly to catch this worthless waste of life - THANK YOU !!! Which brings me to my second topic. I have figured out a way to save the Sheriff's office MILLIONS of dollars every year ..... FIRE EVERY DEPUTY !!!! Why would I say such a thing you ask ?? Well judging by the photo in the Ledger today, and EVERY other photo EVERY time our Deputies go above & beyond to catch criminals, I see the Sheriff in the ledger ( just like this morning looking at the vehicle as if he had any actual involvement ) attempting to con the voters into thinking it was his hard work that solved yet another caper. Have you ever heard of Negative Exposure ?? If not, ask one of your many aids to explain it to you.

One last thing.. I read that the clerk got all but one number of the tag when this incident happened.. why was this not given to the public or to other law enforcement agencies in B.O.L.O's??? as a friend of many officers, Ive been assured the B.O.L.O. was issued many times a day, as it should be.. but the partial tag was not .. WHY ?? well I can only assume it was because the sheriff wouldnt want any other person /agency to locate and arrest this woman because that would eliminate his picture in the paper .. Again.. THANK YOU to all the hard working Deputies that found this woman and put her where she deserves to be !!!!!

07-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Give the man a break ... he's no different than any other elected sheriff anywhere in this country. He's a politician and he promotes his agency. What's the big deal?

07-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Give the man a break. He typically gives credit to those that do the work, i.e. the homicide detectives that work days on end, specialty unts, etc.

As far as the tag, I heard the units were given several different tags by witnesses so which one would you suggest to be bolo'd?

tanandblack
07-28-2008, 05:46 PM
It was with GREAT delight this morning when I read in the Ledger that the Hit & Run suspect was caught. To all of the Deputies who worked endlessly to catch this worthless waste of life - THANK YOU !!! Which brings me to my second topic. I have figured out a way to save the Sheriff's office MILLIONS of dollars every year ..... FIRE EVERY DEPUTY !!!! Why would I say such a thing you ask ?? Well judging by the photo in the Ledger today, and EVERY other photo EVERY time our Deputies go above & beyond to catch criminals, I see the Sheriff in the ledger ( just like this morning looking at the vehicle as if he had any actual involvement ) attempting to con the voters into thinking it was his hard work that solved yet another caper. Have you ever heard of Negative Exposure ?? If not, ask one of your many aids to explain it to you.

One last thing.. I read that the clerk got all but one number of the tag when this incident happened.. why was this not given to the public or to other law enforcement agencies in B.O.L.O's??? as a friend of many officers, Ive been assured the B.O.L.O. was issued many times a day, as it should be.. but the partial tag was not .. WHY ?? well I can only assume it was because the sheriff wouldnt want any other person /agency to locate and arrest this woman because that would eliminate his picture in the paper .. Again.. THANK YOU to all the hard working Deputies that found this woman and put her where she deserves to be !!!!!
My question is why didn't FHP work this crash and fatality? Seems to me that the Sheriff's Office should leave the traffic responsibilities to the FHP. That is what the tax payers of this state would expect. Sheriff's Deputies should be available for other criminal issues. I don't understand why the Sheriff's Office employ's Press Information Officers when the only PIO is see is Sheriff Judd. Don't get me wrong. I wish our agency had a person in charge that promoted us the way Sheriff Judd does his.

07-29-2008, 12:09 AM

My question is why didn't FHP work this crash and fatality? Seems to me that the Sheriff's Office should leave the traffic responsibilities to the FHP. That is what the tax payers of this state would expect. Sheriff's Deputies should be available for other criminal issues. I don't understand why the Sheriff's Office employ's Press Information Officers when the only PIO is see is Sheriff Judd. Don't get me wrong. I wish our agency had a person in charge that promoted us the way Sheriff Judd does his.

Because, if the Sheriff actually let FHP do the work, he wouldn't be able to put his face on the news. He lets us do the work while he sits back and smiles into the camera, like he was there pulling a case number.

07-29-2008, 03:49 PM
i'm glad our sheriff is out front and in charge. when i'm out of town and i tell everyone where i work, i feel very proud that i can say i'm from a sheriff department that actually get things done.

all of you who have a problem with the sheriff needs to either quit and stop watching the news and/or quit watching the news. i'm happy for the sheriff.

07-29-2008, 05:49 PM
I agree .... he does what sheriffs do ... what's the big deal?