PDA

View Full Version : SOG Teams article

07-08-2008, 01:09 PM
See SWAT mag cover July 08 of the SOG teams!

http://www.swatmag.com/archive_2008/img/jul08_cover.jpg

07-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Looks like a comic book! What a joke.

07-08-2008, 05:16 PM
It should have said mannatee trackers...

07-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Step away from the grouper sir! Do it, do it now! Drop the fillet knife!

Image issues?

07-08-2008, 10:08 PM
The article goes a little overboard I think. It was written by one of there own so I guess that is to be expected. Special Operations Group is kind of a joke, the name is stolen from Army SF. "an elite unit within the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission." Elite huh? Oh well over all good PR...

07-09-2008, 01:00 AM
The article goes a little overboard I think. It was written by one of there own so I guess that is to be expected. Special Operations Group is kind of a joke, the name is stolen from Army SF. "an elite unit within the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission." Elite huh? Oh well over all good PR...

Elite huh? That must mean they walk on water since there were a couple that couldn't swim.

07-09-2008, 01:00 AM

Elite huh? That must mean they walk on water since there were a couple that couldn't swim.

07-18-2008, 11:08 PM
Great article! You should be proud that FWC Law Enforcement has gotten such good publicity. It's not that often that FWC LE is recognized on such a large scale for doing something good.

07-19-2008, 02:49 AM
TRUE THAT

07-19-2008, 02:50 AM
TRUE THAT 8)

07-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Post has been removed due to language. Stay professional with appropriate language.

Thanks Mod 505

07-29-2008, 01:04 PM
get em rambo,you must not have past the assessment

07-29-2008, 01:29 PM
I am so glad we have people like you working for us,you really promote the agency in a profesional and positve manner.NOT. you are what is wrong with people. you have sunk to the level of dirt bags that we arrest, thats even if you are one of us. A FOUL MOUTH IS A SIGHN OF A IGNORANT MIND. sure we might talk that way around ourselfs but to let the public hear it is just unprofesional. yeah the job is not what alot of us would like it to be,but you dont deserve it. WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT THERE,IT IS NO WONDER WE DONT HAVE THE RESPECT WE USED TO.

gator killer
07-29-2008, 06:44 PM
the nasty talk is not needed. we all know that they are just the special overtime group but each their own.

07-30-2008, 03:17 AM
we all know that they are just the special overtime group
Maybe you should take a second look. Not all are wasting time. Some teams really do train and are highly skilled in what they do. :wink:

07-30-2008, 03:28 AM
Maybe you should take a second look. Not all are wasting time. Some teams really do train and are highly skilled in what they do. Wink

lol, highly trained in what? How often do you "train"?

07-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Maybe you should take a second look. Not all are wasting time. Some teams really do train and are highly skilled in what they do. Wink

lol, highly trained in what? How often do you "train"?Come on nowwww, they do train. They need training on watching out for fish shocking on the Apalachicola river. Unless they have decided not to deploy to this mission.

07-30-2008, 06:11 PM
lol, highly trained in what? How often do you "train"?

Come on nowwww, they do train. They need training on watching out for fish shocking on the Apalachicola river. Unless they have decided not to deploy to this mission.

Oh! You are from the NW region, that explains the comments. It's OK! Go put your head back in the sand.