PDA

View Full Version : some things never change

07-06-2008, 04:45 PM
I left L.P.D. years ago. I just stumbled upon this site and see that nothing has changed in the past 11 years. Reading the things that are going on now however makes me wish I could have made it a little longer. The things I am reading would have made it easier for me to stay. What I did wrong is nothing compared to what is going on now. The one thing that is consistent the same people are doing the same things and still getting away with it. Not only do they get away with it they get promoted and do worse things. From overtime scams, to theft by couples sounds like things are really getting interesting. I remember the good days when it was just wife swaps that were the gossip!!

07-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Good to hear from you Chuck.

07-06-2008, 05:06 PM
I was not surprised to see that Jeff was involved in stopping the Don Bell investigation. He has always been one of Boats boys.

07-06-2008, 08:17 PM
I too use to work for LPD based On what I am seeing things have gone down hill. sounds like the union is not working only taking your money and pissing off the brass.

Lonewolf1
07-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Why would anyone be surprised that nothing has changed? The moral corruption runs deep at LPD and has for years and starts right at the top. The "families" haven't changed any and as long as your have the families in place and they keep moving up it will never change.

It would require someone with a very strong personality and no ties to Lakeland to come in and clean house. Demote all the assistant chiefs or make them retire and promote street cops and then start looking hard at the little Debbie, Bill, and Roger clones that have made their bones by sucking up and stepping on real cops. It would not take someone long to figure out who belongs to what family and start the weeding process.

Of course it will never happen.

07-06-2008, 10:24 PM
amen lonewolf. Bill needs to limp on out of the building. Debbie needs to grab her first and second husband and all leave together. The rest will work itself out. I heard the other bill had a great exit