PDA

View Full Version : Who is the "Hogfarmer"???

san
07-05-2008, 06:00 PM
My husband and I raise Showhogs for 4H and FFA. Hobby farming.
Anyway, was just wondering which one of your officers is a "hogfarmer" and if he or she also raises show hogs.
We get customers calling when we are out of pigs and would be more than happy to send them your way Hogfarmer, if that's what you do.
You can contact me in dispatch to let me know if that would be ok. I'd need your home or business number to keep at the house.
Thanks again
S Nantz

Sorry guys and gals, just wanted to touch base with this person and didn't know anyother way to do it.
Thank you Moderator for allowing this post.

07-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Hello Nantz, sorry but the closest my hog's get to a show is at butchering time, they are strictly for eatin if you know what I mean.

HF

san
07-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Hello Nantz, sorry but the closest my hog's get to a show is at butchering time, they are strictly for eatin if you know what I mean.

HF

Were you the guy who called into dispatch to advise you were broken down at a restarea with a trailer load of pigs about 7 months ago or more????

How much for a BBQ hog?
Call me in dispatch extension 108 and advise me of who you are. I'll keep your number at the house for when we are out of pigs and people call for feeder pigs or bbq hogs.
My husband has a contract to supply bbq hogs to a couple of restaurants. Sometimes he doesn't have any to sell. Perhaps he can buy some from you?

Thanks for the quick response
Nantz

07-07-2008, 06:58 AM
No I have never " broke down ". My hogs are sold on contract already the packing house buys all that I can provide so except for a few I sell to neighbors they are all accounted for, sorry.

SRTRIDE
07-08-2008, 04:06 AM
Sounds like a great BBQ planner thread. :D