PDA

View Full Version : TICKETS

07-05-2008, 02:46 PM
:idea: THE LATEST IN THIS HELL HOLE OF PSLPD IS THE SUPERVISORS TRYING TO STABLISH A QUOTA ON TICKETS.

NO RAISE, NO TICKETS!!!! UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE WILL FALL!!!

07-06-2008, 10:11 PM
I was told that there going to buy some black and whites with the words "TRAFIC" on them. What happened to black and whites were to intimidating? I guess now it’s convenient.

They also said they want the traffic unit to write a ridicules amount of tickets each month. This all sounds like an attempt to set a quota.
Traffic division harasses the community, the 5 puppets in fear of not getting reelected vote against us on our contract. With this dept. it’s always a lose lose situation.

07-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Yes i would like to thank the officer who extended his courtesy and wrote my mother for the move over law. I appreciate the gester. Hope it made your quota

07-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Dont know who wrote the ticket but how about tellimg your Mom to move over for cops next time. You would think a LEO's family member would have the courtesy to at least move over for a officer on a stop. There is no reason a LEO's family member should not know about the move over law, IT IS FOR OUR SAFETY! So go and whine somewhere else.

07-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Well, Unfortunately it was a 2 lane road, moving over wasnt an option, and she did slow down, But considering he didn't have radar, i guess he didn't realize that. No need to get so defensive, I'd still give your mom a break if she violated a traffic law.

07-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Not sure about you but I dont run to tell my mom all the laws just because Im a cop.

Plus the move over act? Im mean really? Cars drive past you on stops...kinda part of the job?

Maybe Ill inform my mom of all the on duty officer related failure to change registrant address' deaths.

Cops, Cops families, Cops friends, Fireman, Rescue, Nurses, Doctors.....you get the point..... TRAFFIC TICKETS are not the violent crime of the century. Go find a jackoff to mess with not our brothers in arms families....

NOW is the time to stick together not divide each other.

07-13-2008, 10:46 PM
Your just another Jackass who thinks your so proactive just sitting on your ass waiting for another call. How about this you tell your Mom all of the Officers who are killed during traffic stops because people didnt move over. FYI nomber one killer of cops=TRAFFIC deaths.
During 2007, for the 10th year in a row, more law enforcement officers died in traffic-related incidents than in shootings. Officers killed in automobile and motorcycle crashes, and those struck by automobiles while outside their own vehicles, accounted for a combined 46 percent of the 2007 officer deaths.

But I am sure you know this.

07-22-2008, 08:42 PM
Well you know the job your cops, cops die, its part of the job. If you dont like then leave. Go be a cell phone tower repair guy which is the deadliest job right now.

Plus yes cops are going to get injured and maybe fatal and its going to be traffic related. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you drive a car fro a living of course its going to be traffic related. everything you do is going to be traffic related.