PDA

View Full Version : Prayers ....

07-03-2008, 01:14 AM
are with Capt. Dexter Williams for a speedy recovery!

07-03-2008, 12:28 PM
I heard he was issuing warnings for improperly parked gurneys in the hospital. :twisted:

07-03-2008, 06:00 PM
YOU JACKA*S DOU*HE BAG- Be a freaking human being for once and think that this maybe you and your family one day. I hope they didnt let you reproduce! Get well soon Dex!

07-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!! :D

07-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I heard he was issuing warnings for improperly parked gurneys in the hospital. :twisted:You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Get well dexter. :?

07-03-2008, 07:22 PM
IS THAT THE GUY WHO SHAKES A SUSPICOUS PACKAGE (BRIEFCASE)?

07-03-2008, 10:22 PM

Heard he was using his cell phone when the crash happened. Is that still a violation of policy?

07-03-2008, 10:36 PM
YOU JACKA*S DOU*HE BAG- Be a freaking human being for once and think that this maybe you and your family one day. I hope they didnt let you reproduce! Get well soon Dex!Maybe if Williams wasnt such a pr!ck people would have some sympathy for him.

07-03-2008, 11:25 PM
the alleged reckless driver should have a lawyer subpoena williams cell phone records :lol:

07-03-2008, 11:31 PM
YOU JACKA*S DOU*HE BAG- Be a freaking human being for once and think that this maybe you and your family one day. I hope they didnt let you reproduce! Get well soon Dex!Maybe if Williams wasnt such a pr!ck people would have some sympathy for him.

Ill be the first to post some disparaging comment when you get injured- you worthless piece of shizzzzzzat. Join the human race!

07-04-2008, 12:50 AM
the alleged reckless driver should have a lawyer subpoena williams cell phone records :lol:

Amen to that.

07-04-2008, 01:16 AM

Heard he was using his cell phone when the crash happened. Is that still a violation of policy?Isn't it ironic that he was mumbling on the radio, and then they couldn't raise him? Next thing you know, someone pipes up and says its reference a sig4. Must have been the person he was talking to. :roll:

07-04-2008, 03:55 AM
well its hard to hold a cell phone in one hand and portable radio in the other

07-04-2008, 05:34 AM
well its hard to hold a cell phone in one hand and portable radio in the otherNot if you don't mind answering the radio with "HELLO!"

07-04-2008, 07:03 AM
well its hard to hold a cell phone in one hand and portable radio in the otherNot if you don't mind answering the radio with "HELLO!"

haha :lol:

07-04-2008, 11:14 AM
first off i want to wish capt W a speedy recovery, and i pray that there is no long term illness from this accident.

some of the posts on this paticular forum got me thinking. how bad does someone have to get hurt, for his enemies to feel compassion for them? for instance, 666. i dont like the guy, and if he was involved in a slip and fall and injured his back, well i would find that funny. but at what point would he have to get hurt for me to feel sorry for him?

we should all remember that we are all brothers and sisters in blue. i may not like the guy, but he still wears the badge. then again i think he got it from two white cops he got fired.

07-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Unfortunately, what "comes around goes around" for you Dexter.

07-04-2008, 11:40 PM
WOW! This is embarassing to see and hear. You people are absolutely pathetic kicking the man while he lays in the hospital. I have nothing for him nor did I happen to like his style of supervising but I would never wish this on him or his family. You don't have to like the man but he is your co-worker. I can only imagine what outside agency officers think of us when they see this thread!

07-05-2008, 02:37 AM
WOW! This is embarassing to see and hear. You people are absolutely pathetic kicking the man while he lays in the hospital. I have nothing for him nor did I happen to like his style of supervising but I would never wish this on him or his family. You don't have to like the man but he is your co-worker. I can only imagine what outside agency officers think of us when they see this thread!outside agency officers would think williams must really be a d!ck, and they would be right. i guess it wasnt you or your family he took jobs away from just because they were white. karma is a ***** and right now it caught up with williams. i can only hope he gets found at fault in the accident.

07-05-2008, 02:58 AM
So lets see,

Williams abuses his authority by having his way sexually with black female officers and civilians,

Williams singlehandedly got two good officers fired just because they were white and then gloated about.

Williams tried to get another white officer fired by going to the SAO and tried to persuade them to file charges.

Williams is allowed to make racist remarks and comments degrading white people.

Williams holds "Black Only" parties and get togethers

etc. etc. etc.

Sorry, I dont feel bad for him. He may be a "brother" in blue but he is no brother (as in brotherhood)

07-05-2008, 04:43 AM
WOW! This is embarassing to see and hear. You people are absolutely pathetic kicking the man while he lays in the hospital. I have nothing for him nor did I happen to like his style of supervising but I would never wish this on him or his family. You don't have to like the man but he is your co-worker. I can only imagine what outside agency officers think of us when they see this thread!outside agency officers would think williams must really be a d!ck, and they would be right. i guess it wasnt you or your family he took jobs away from just because they were white. karma is a ***** and right now it caught up with williams. i can only hope he gets found at fault in the accident.
"White Officer"? What a bunch of backwoods good ol' boys you people are. So you wish the guy harm? Like what was said earlier, I also don't care for DW's style but wishing the guy harm is absolutely wrong. IMO there are plenty of worse people than DW in this department. If he was at fault in the accident, then he was at fault.........thats why its called an accident.

07-05-2008, 06:52 AM
actually its called a crash....

and um does this mean we can park outside the marked spaces behind the pd now?

haha get well soon dex

07-05-2008, 07:35 AM
"White Officer"? What a bunch of backwoods good ol' boys you people are. So you wish the guy harm? Like what was said earlier, I also don't care for DW's style but wishing the guy harm is absolutely wrong. IMO there are plenty of worse people than DW in this department. If he was at fault in the accident, then he was at fault.........thats why its called an accident.I didnt wish him harm, I just have no sympathy towards him. He didnt care that he was ruining two officers careers and he actually enjoyed it. He made a big joke out of it. What if that was you he did that to, how would you feel then?

07-05-2008, 08:03 AM
what two officers did he fire and which 1 did he try to?

07-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Any update on his condtion?

07-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Were you personally there and did you hear DW say these things or are you just repeating the crap you are hearing? Maybe we should sign you up as Officer Parrot or Officer Mina-bird. Ask the officer involved in that whole incident and Ill bet you he will tell you that he did something really stupid. Ask him- I know him well enough that he realizes that. Did DW say that about him and the other- I dont know because I did not hear him say it- so that means in my eyes, he did not say it.

07-05-2008, 06:26 PM
So lets see,

Williams singlehandedly got two good officers fired just because they were white and then gloated about.

I think this is where you show that you have no idea about what happened in this whole incident. There were not two good officers involved in this- there was just one and he got his job back. Talk to the one- do you even know who he is? Do you know what the real story is? Call him and ask him to tell you the story. He will and he will tell you that he made a series of bad choices that night and thats what got him fired. NOT DW!

I have never heard the one good officer blame anyone but himself and the Chief for this.

Your PC sheets must be real works of fiction- GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FIRST- THEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH OR HIT THE KEYBOARD!

07-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Were you personally there and did you hear DW say these things or are you just repeating the crap you are hearing? Maybe we should sign you up as Officer Parrot or Officer Mina-bird. Ask the officer involved in that whole incident and Ill bet you he will tell you that he did something really stupid. Ask him- I know him well enough that he realizes that. Did DW say that about him and the other- I dont know because I did not hear him say it- so that means in my eyes, he did not say it.Hitler never killed a million jews because you werent there and you didnt see it, The world trade centers were never attacked because you werent there and you didnt see it. People arent getting killed in Iraq because you werent there and you didnt see it. Wake up and open your eyes.

07-05-2008, 09:35 PM
I have no idea who “eye in the sky” is but you are nowhere close to the real truth in this case but do have a couple of fact rights. 1- One good one was fired,
2- The one that got his job back made one mistake not a series

For the record this is the first post I have made about this story and have no reason to MSU.

I heard with my own ears DW gloat that he fired him two "white dirty cops". I am not sure that he is a racist but he is one stupid individual who should not be a police officer (maybe in some small town black community). He does not think before he opens his mouth and when he tries to sound educated he fails. He did go out of his way to fire those guys and spoke several times about how he felt he needed to do that because he was IA. This will never ever clear his name as long as he works here.

The only reason the good one was rewarded his job back is because some people stood up for him and DW 's intentional lies were exposed. Several of us have been privileged to read the judges review and decision and it was clear that he did not believe DW and even said he felt the investigation full of evidence that was staged to make the officers look bad to justify them being fired. The PBA gladly provided those who asked with a copy. If you really want to know the truth ask your PBA rep to get a copy to read it yourself.

The good man will never tell you what he thinks of DW because he is a professional unlike DW and is just happy to survive the attack on his career and livelihood. And he never blamed the chief for getting fired. He was just upset that the chief would not believe him and sided with the false and inaccurate statements of DW and did not want to make DW look bad by admitting he made a mistake. You have to remember the chief had and still has very little leadership experience and like everyone else made mistakes. He just will not admit it when he is wrong.

I do not care for the way DW carries himself (playing with the BF’s he is suppose to supervise and anti white comments)and will never trust him in any way.

Having said that I do not wish him pain and suffering as a result of his accident regardless of fault.

So lets see,

I think this is where you show that you have no idea about what happened in this whole incident. There were not two good officers involved in this- there was just one and he got his job back. Talk to the one- do you even know who he is? Do you know what the real story is? Call him and ask him to tell you the story. He will and he will tell you that he made a series of bad choices that night and thats what got him fired. NOT DW!

I have never heard the one good officer blame anyone but himself and the Chief for this.

Your PC sheets must be real works of fiction- GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FIRST- THEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH OR HIT THE KEYBOARD!

07-05-2008, 09:42 PM
So lets see,

Your PC sheets must be real works of fiction- GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FIRST- THEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH OR HIT THE KEYBOARD!Now this is where you show that you dont know what you are talking about. I was there when all this went down, I doubt you were. There were two officers and only one got his job back. Of course the one who got his job back is not going to make waves about the incident. Why dont you go talk to the one who didnt get his job back. I have heard Williams on many occasions make racial comments tworads white people. Williams is a racist and hates white people. For whatever reason you are defending Williams that is your business, I know better and am not fooled by him and what he is.

07-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Who cares?

07-06-2008, 07:33 AM
Were you personally there and did you hear DW say these things or are you just repeating the crap you are hearing? Maybe we should sign you up as Officer Parrot or Officer Mina-bird. Ask the officer involved in that whole incident and Ill bet you he will tell you that he did something really stupid. Ask him- I know him well enough that he realizes that. Did DW say that about him and the other- I dont know because I did not hear him say it- so that means in my eyes, he did not say it.Hitler never killed a million jews because you werent there and you didnt see it, The world trade centers were never attacked because you werent there and you didnt see it. People arent getting killed in Iraq because you werent there and you didnt see it. Wake up and open your eyes.

Someone needs to learn how to read- IDIOT! I was saying that this could have been a typical Miramar story that started as one thing and by time all the magpies got done with it it was something else. You really used some stupid convaluted logic to make yourself look dumb. Now answer the question- DID YOU HEAR HIM SAY IT! I did not so I cannot swear and attest that its true.

07-06-2008, 10:06 AM
[quote="Eye in the Sky":1jz15vgs]Were you personally there and did you hear DW say these things or are you just repeating the crap you are hearing? Maybe we should sign you up as Officer Parrot or Officer Mina-bird. Ask the officer involved in that whole incident and Ill bet you he will tell you that he did something really stupid. Ask him- I know him well enough that he realizes that. Did DW say that about him and the other- I dont know because I did not hear him say it- so that means in my eyes, he did not say it.Hitler never killed a million jews because you werent there and you didnt see it, The world trade centers were never attacked because you werent there and you didnt see it. People arent getting killed in Iraq because you werent there and you didnt see it. Wake up and open your eyes.

Someone needs to learn how to read- IDIOT! I was saying that this could have been a typical Miramar story that started as one thing and by time all the magpies got done with it it was something else. You really used some stupid convaluted logic to make yourself look dumb. Now answer the question- DID YOU HEAR HIM SAY IT! I did not so I cannot swear and attest that its true.[/quote:1jz15vgs]Its funny that this joke post is the only post you reply to. The posts that actually make sense and discredit everything you say you dont have an answer for. Just about everyone knows the truth about Williams, you are in the minority (most likely literally) by defending him. BTW, I dont think I ever wished him harm. He may have fooled you but I know exactly what he is and I dont feel sorry for him. With all these posts about Williams, by obviously many different people, about what he has done dont you think there is merit to them. Or just a bunch of people got together to kick the man while he is down. You are a cop, you figure it out.

07-06-2008, 11:23 AM
You dont get it- my whole point is how you all brought out the big guns when DW was injured. You lacked the human compassion and sympathy for a fellow human and fellow officer who was down.

Simply wish the man a speedy recovery and plot your vengance for the ultimate cage match with DW when he is better.

I am not saying he is saint- sure he likes women (not just BFs), sure he likes to flex his captains bars like JS,MG,MB,BG do. Never said he walks on water or parted the red sea. All the Captains listed above are personally responsible for getting alot of "white" officers fired.

I still doubt if there is anyone posting that actually heard him say that. Think about the people you work with- the wannabes and the story tellers. You would have had to be pretty high up back then to actually hear him say the words.

07-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Where have you been? No one is kicking him while he is down, he has been talked about since this forum started. I think most of us know that if he was injured that bad he would not have got on the radio like a sissy and called a 10-24. About 50% of what we see here is mean untrue crap. I have to admit there is not much about DW and 666 that can be disputed as false. Once again you input a valid comment but then go off with things you yourself have no clue about that are not true. All those other captains and some not listed JD,JP,JL have contributed to getting "white cops fired". The major difference and what makes DW a target is they did not go around and gloat about it as if they were trophy's and got some enjoyment out of it. You don’t have to be high up to have heard him actually say it because he stills tell anyone that will listen even today. He thinks that because a new officer is black that they like to hear those comments. I have actually been told by at least three black officers that he made those comments to them and that they even feel he has a grudge against white people in general and his actions make even our black brothers and sisters uncomfortable.

You dont get it- my whole point is how you all brought out the big guns when DW was injured. You lacked the human compassion and sympathy for a fellow human and fellow officer who was down.

Simply wish the man a speedy recovery and plot your vengance for the ultimate cage match with DW when he is better.

I am not saying he is saint- sure he likes women (not just BFs), sure he likes to flex his captains bars like JS,MG,MB,BG do. Never said he walks on water or parted the red sea. All the Captains listed above are personally responsible for getting alot of "white" officers fired.

I still doubt if there is anyone posting that actually heard him say that. Think about the people you work with- the wannabes and the story tellers. You would have had to be pretty high up back then to actually hear him say the words.

07-06-2008, 02:44 PM
I have actually been told by at least three black officers that he made those comments to them and that they even feel he has a grudge against white people in general and his actions make even our black brothers and sisters uncomfortable.

Careful :evil: , the grand wizard is listening.

07-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Seems to me from reading the replies that the whole Miramar Police Department needs prayers.....not just DW.

07-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Seems to me from reading the replies that the whole Miramar Police Department needs prayers.....not just DW.

SHALOM!

07-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Seems to me from reading the replies that the whole Miramar Police Department needs prayers.....not just DW.No, just DW

07-06-2008, 10:05 PM
DW thinks us white folk be tryin' to keep tha brotha down!

07-07-2008, 12:44 AM
If you want to bash someone start a new post and give all the details. This was supposed to be in support of someone getting injuried and wishing them a speedy recovery. If you don't like the guy fine but to put down all these negative things in a post where we are supposed to be showing our support for a fellow officer just gives a bad impression. Did he sound like the world was coming to an end when he said 10-24 yeah he did and maybe it was wrong since the city emptied hauled a$$ to get to him. Has he done things in the past that were wrong maybe this isn't the place to deal with it. Whatever your personal feelings are to the man sholdn't stop you from supporting him with a kind word and if you really hate the man so much then don't say anything here. Yeah what goes around comes around but there's a time and place and this isn't the place.

Never talked to DW really cause never had to. Never heard him say anything negative about anyone. That's not to say that he hasn't but we can all be human and show some class.

Get well DW.

07-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Your right, get well you racist back stabber!

If you want to bash someone start a new post and give all the details. This was supposed to be in support of someone getting injuried and wishing them a speedy recovery. If you don't like the guy fine but to put down all these negative things in a post where we are supposed to be showing our support for a fellow officer just gives a bad impression. Did he sound like the world was coming to an end when he said 10-24 yeah he did and maybe it was wrong since the city emptied hauled a$$ to get to him. Has he done things in the past that were wrong maybe this isn't the place to deal with it. Whatever your personal feelings are to the man sholdn't stop you from supporting him with a kind word and if you really hate the man so much then don't say anything here. Yeah what goes around comes around but there's a time and place and this isn't the place.

Never talked to DW really cause never had to. Never heard him say anything negative about anyone. That's not to say that he hasn't but we can all be human and show some class.

Get well DW.

07-07-2008, 04:32 AM
I know the officers who were involved in that incident 6 years ago. I have to say that both individuals were great officers and would be there for anyone if the shiat ever hit the fan. He did go out of his way to talk to the SAO about the case, after the police department who was handling the case was not going to go forward with the charges. It is ashame that someone who wears the same badge would go after two good officers for personal reasons (Moving up from Sgt. to Capt.). The sad part is that only one of them got their job back.
Although I would never wish any harm to anyone, specially a co-worker whether well liked or not. I do think Karma will always come back and bite you in the arse.

07-07-2008, 10:38 AM
karma karma karma it will get you!

07-07-2008, 04:54 PM
I know the officers who were involved in that incident 6 years ago. I have to say that both individuals were great officers and would be there for anyone if the shiat ever hit the fan. He did go out of his way to talk to the SAO about the case, after the police department who was handling the case was not going to go forward with the charges. It is ashame that someone who wears the same badge would go after two good officers for personal reasons (Moving up from Sgt. to Capt.). The sad part is that only one of them got their job back.
Although I would never wish any harm to anyone, specially a co-worker whether well liked or not. I do think Karma will always come back and bite you in the arse.

Say what you want, but he was talking to the SAO to keep abreast of the case from the other agency. That's All. Know your Facts!

07-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Say what you want, but he was talking to the SAO to keep abreast of the case from the other agency. That's All. Know your Facts!

I know my facts and if you want to think that he was just trying to "keep abreast" then so be it. He pushed the issue according to a lot of reliable sources, and those are the "facts". Like I said before I would never wish harm to anyone, and I do hope he recovers, but I am a big believer that what goes around comes around.
Like someone else said get a transcript of why the judge declined to go forward with the case. Maybe you dont want to know the truth.

07-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Any pushing on this case came directly from the Chief and NO ONE ELSE. Those are the undisputable facts! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

07-07-2008, 10:07 PM

That is 100% false. I knew and talked to one of the Davie Detectives who worked the case and he met with the ASA and they both agreed it was a case of the MPD people being the true victims and the case was dropped. DW made an appointment after that and tried to get the ASA to reconsider and file charges to save face because he already told his boss the case was going to be filed with charges against both. More than one of our Davie PD brothers told many that they were shocked that he would even consider getting charges filed and he too gloated about getting them fired. And they also told of how he was obviously racist against white officers. So STFU if you don’t know the facts.

Again as someone said before read the ruling. The ASA letter about dropping the charges was in there as well and I was able to read it last year when I wanted to see it for myself and I now know the facts.

And for the prayer lovers that are offended, stop putting that shitaz in the forum and just call the guy if you like him so much, we don.t!

07-07-2008, 10:26 PM
You can say you read everything but know that he didnt do anything without the Chiefs approval,input,consent and knowledge.

07-07-2008, 10:36 PM
You can say you read everything but know that he didnt do anything without the Chiefs approval,input,consent and knowledge.

I agree with that 100%. Nothing gets approved without our micro-managing command staff all the way up to the top man.

07-07-2008, 10:57 PM
See after it all shakes out- we agree on one thing. :D

07-08-2008, 12:47 AM
And for the prayer lovers that are offended, stop putting that shitaz in the forum and just call the guy if you like him so much, we don.t!

Whatever you say!

07-08-2008, 01:05 AM

I agree with that 100%. Nothing gets approved without our micro-managing command staff all the way up to the top man.

So does that make the chief racist against whites.....I'm confused

The chief does look like he has a bit of Asian in him. Hey JC & CD you gonna claim him?

07-08-2008, 04:35 AM
[quote="Eye in the Sky":1swtzvfs]You can say you read everything but know that he didnt do anything without the Chiefs approval,input,consent and knowledge.

So does that make the chief racist against whites.....I'm confused

The chief does look like he has a bit of Asian in him. Hey JC & CD you gonna claim him?[/quote:1swtzvfs]

no its doesn't. it just means he had another agenda, and DW had his.

07-11-2008, 03:24 PM
All I can say is WOW! Let me first start by saying that I am definately not a supporter of DW. However, this is obviously a new generation of cops talking. When push comes to shove, we are all here for one reason and one reason only...to make sure we all go home safe at the end of the day. I don't care who you are and how I feel about you personally, when the shizat hits the fan, we should all be running to help a fellow officer out. For those of you who do not know, I was one of the first Officers on scene of the 4. Dexter mumbled 10-24 into the radio as he drifted out of conciousness, and never regained conciousness until at the hospital. Don't fault the guy for what he said in the radio....he did what he could do. Again, I don't care for DW, but I drove as fast as I could safely drive to get there to try to lend a hand, just as I would for any of you. I think we all need to remember the real reason we are here and know that the guys/girls out here, whether we like each other personally or not, are who we rely upon to make sure we all go home safe at the end of our shift! :!: :idea:

07-11-2008, 09:08 PM
GIVE ME A BREAK
Are you blind? He was playing that up for an award and was never unconcous then entire time I was there until he got the joy ride on the chopper so BSO could charge $$$$ to raise all of our insurance.

A real man would NEVER call a 10-24 for a car crash. This dude has never been invloved in a 10-24 situation in his life. And if you were driving like an idiot to get to a car crash in front of the police station then you must me new. What do you think you were going to do that a doze4n people on scene could not do. You dont get it. He could have got someone killed calling a 10-24 for a moderate crash that looked worse than it was. Not the first time he has cried wolf if you been here long enough.

Ask K9-2 what being uncoincous is like.

All I can say is WOW! Let me first start by saying that I am definately not a supporter of DW. However, this is obviously a new generation of cops talking. When push comes to shove, we are all here for one reason and one reason only...to make sure we all go home safe at the end of the day. I don't care who you are and how I feel about you personally, when the shizat hits the fan, we should all be running to help a fellow officer out. For those of you who do not know, I was one of the first Officers on scene of the 4. Dexter mumbled 10-24 into the radio as he drifted out of conciousness, and never regained conciousness until at the hospital. Don't fault the guy for what he said in the radio....he did what he could do. Again, I don't care for DW, but I drove as fast as I could safely drive to get there to try to lend a hand, just as I would for any of you. I think we all need to remember the real reason we are here and know that the guys/girls out here, whether we like each other personally or not, are who we rely upon to make sure we all go home safe at the end of our shift! :!: :idea:

07-11-2008, 10:42 PM
GIVE ME A BREAK
Are you blind? He was playing that up for an award and was never unconcous then entire time I was there until he got the joy ride on the chopper so BSO could charge $$$$ to raise all of our insurance.

A real man would NEVER call a 10-24 for a car crash. This dude has never been invloved in a 10-24 situation in his life. And if you were driving like an idiot to get to a car crash in front of the police station then you must me new. What do you think you were going to do that a doze4n people on scene could not do. You dont get it. He could have got someone killed calling a 10-24 for a moderate crash that looked worse than it was. Not the first time he has cried wolf if you been here long enough.

Hey Heroes,

Who cares! You people suck! The guy got hurt, he was passing out and said the magic words. Oh well it happens and if you were in his shoes you might have done the same thing and don't say no because you dont know.
This thread is old, start a new one something worth while like how your mom has stopped cleaning your room and it's not fair. :oops:

07-11-2008, 11:22 PM
How about stop logging on and reading du%$bag

GIVE ME A BREAK

Hey Heroes,

Who cares! You people suck! The guy got hurt, he was passing out and said the magic words. Oh well it happens and if you were in his shoes you might have done the same thing and don't say no because you dont know.
This thread is old, start a new one something worth while like how your mom has stopped cleaning your room and it's not fair. :oops:

07-17-2008, 01:10 AM

Heard he was using his cell phone when the crash happened. Is that still a violation of policy?

If so he had the famous blutooth on its attached to his head by now he hasn't taken it off in years.

07-17-2008, 02:01 PM
He's garbage, plain and simple.

07-17-2008, 02:29 PM
I cant believe the bs Im reading on this post. The guy is still a superior and should be respected as such. Does it really matter if the guy was on the cell phone? He's not the first and certainly not the last officer that is going to be talking on a cell phone and driving. Unfortunatley the man was hurt and you should be more respectful of that fact. Im glad he is going to be okay and I wish him all the best.

07-17-2008, 02:44 PM
There is no BS about him here. He is only a superior because he was the only black sworn officer the chief could use to make himself look good in the eyes of Fitzroy and the other black leaders at City Hall. He still is the only Captain appointed where no one was able to compete. Everyone before and after his gift from Mel had to interview for the right to get to Captain or Major. Then the first day on the road this year he talked shitzaz in roll call and confirmed all the stories we heard about him. He is stupid and only knows how to speak ghetto and tried to tel us how he donts likes slugs. Should have looked in the mirror.

So STFU, if you do not want to read the facts about him log onto a cartoon site.

I cant believe the bs Im reading on this post. The guy is still a superior and should be respected as such. Does it really matter if the guy was on the cell phone? He's not the first and certainly not the last officer that is going to be talking on a cell phone and driving. Unfortunatley the man was hurt and you should be more respectful of that fact. Im glad he is going to be okay and I wish him all the best.

07-20-2008, 03:12 AM
[Say what you want, but he was talking to the SAO to keep abreast of the case from the other agency. That's All. Know your Facts![/quote]

ahhhh ......learn your facts sherlock......it is a crime, something he knows nothing about to discuss an ongoing case with anyone, especially a supervisor for the good officers involved....if you didnt like em you shoulda told em not defend a ,,.......