PDA

View Full Version : Next sgt...

07-02-2008, 11:12 AM
He doesn't lead the department in mentoring but he is in the running with blogzilla for the next commander position.

07-02-2008, 12:27 PM
He doesn't lead the department in mentoring but he is in the running with blogzilla for the next commander position.
Making up stories again, when are you people going to tell the truth. I wish the Blog Baby had an interest in Commander, he has eduaction, experience, and is intelligent. Maybe that is why he has no intrest. You better worry about your own PBA boys, two reps who run their mouths the most have suddenly disappeared off the PBA radar. One has turned his coat around and has put in for Commander, what does that tell you.. You better start listening to people like Blogzilla, and watch out for these idiots getting you to leap from a cliff, and laugh as you fall.

07-02-2008, 02:05 PM
Jethro you are definitely massively stupid. You cant even figure out where to post your response, it does not belong in here the people will not know what you were attempting to reply to you dope.

07-02-2008, 04:07 PM
Whos put in for Commander? or Sgt.? They can keep that drama! Everyone knows that position consists of being the Chiefs Byatch.

07-02-2008, 07:23 PM
What pba rep put in again your not talking out of your month

07-07-2008, 12:55 PM
What pba rep put in again your not talking out of your month
You don't know? I guess he fooled you with your own B.S., when you find out donkey boy, I will be waiting for a written apology.

07-07-2008, 04:32 PM
YOU NEED TO GO FISH WITH SOME ONE ELSE CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING AND HIDE BEHIND THE NO NAME POST.

07-07-2008, 04:56 PM
YOU NEED TO GO FISH WITH SOME ONE ELSE CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING AND HIDE BEHIND THE NO NAME POST.
If I did post my name, what could you really do? micro nuts.

07-08-2008, 11:33 PM
If I did post my name, what could you really do? micro nuts.

I thought this place was better than Boynton Beach PD and that I was wrong.

07-09-2008, 02:32 PM
So who got the Sgt. spot? Whos the new Byatch?

07-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Whos put in for Commander? or Sgt.? They can keep that drama! Everyone knows that position consists of being the Chiefs Byatch.so far the following:

UR
AB
IG
Ja
GO
FF

07-09-2008, 06:25 PM
yeah, OK! LOoks like alphabet soup!

07-09-2008, 08:19 PM
yeah, OK! LOoks like alphabet soup!
if you knew how to read...it say's you are a big jag off.

07-10-2008, 06:11 PM
That was a strange post. Sometimes it seems like these posts are genereated by the same person, and that same person replies to his or her own posts. I dont get this childish behavior. Sometimes its funny, but we should really use this board to get VALUABLE information out to eachother during the year......

07-11-2008, 01:59 AM
That was a strange post. Sometimes it seems like these posts are genereated by the same person, and that same person replies to his or her own posts. I dont get this childish behavior. Sometimes its funny, but we should really use this board to get VALUABLE information out to eachother during the year...... Dude why dont you go back under the rock you were obviously hiding under.

07-14-2008, 06:15 AM
That was a strange post. Sometimes it seems like these posts are genereated by the same person, and that same person replies to his or her own posts. I dont get this childish behavior. Sometimes its funny, but we should really use this board to get VALUABLE information out to eachother during the year......

If they are in fact doing that, it is a Terms violation. Email MOD1 to have him check it.

07-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Whos put in for Commander? or Sgt.? They can keep that drama! Everyone knows that position consists of being the Chiefs Byatch.
First off what in the world is BYATCH? At least sound out your ebonics before you post them, you "IDD-E-YET" Now, do you see how that flows once you start saying fast enough you IDIOT?? :evil: !!!

07-14-2008, 01:26 PM

If they are in fact doing that, it is a Terms violation. Email MOD1 to have him check it.

While you're at it, why don't you contact General Motors and ask them why are they still making vehicles with 140 MPH on the freaking dashboard when they know darn well the speed limit in america is not sufficient for those types of speed. This is not a perfect world so make what you can out of it. FUN= :lol: or FROWN= :( THE CHOICE IS YOURS, WHINER!!! :evil: :evil: