PDA

View Full Version : Spineless and Nosey

07-02-2008, 08:47 AM
well? wonder what they think..(waiting to hear a response from these commando's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! listening.....

07-02-2008, 04:02 PM
WTF are you talking about???

07-03-2008, 10:22 AM
Hey you should change your name to " keeper of the crack " , you lame POS

07-04-2008, 03:29 AM
I get it. Keeper is wondering what the uppers are thinking of these comments. hmmmm..could be interesting to know if one of them are on this site posting to see what sort of comments are being fired back.

Roadguard, you are weird.

07-04-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm not weird , my computer is weird it posted that same message three times. But oh well he got the message...................

As to the higher ups posting/reading, who gives a rat's ass. I hope they get an eye full, they are all a bunch of over paid political hacks who can't remember the last time they did any LE work, or hell work of any kind for that matter.

But when ole Charlie is gone all them boy's and girl's better start lookin for a job, cause the new guy is gonna have his own political hacks to bring in and he will kick them to the curb....

Unfortunately the middle management will survive and that is where the agency is really really really weak.

07-05-2008, 12:43 AM
roadguard you are an idiot. now i can see why you work for ag and not a real police agency. grow up, you're pathetic. if that moderator had any type of a brain, he would have deleted your posts.

07-05-2008, 03:38 AM
Hey 99 play nice or stay off our board, pray tell what " real " police agency do you work for ???????????

MOD 486
07-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Guest 99

I guess if I started deleting all of RoadGuard's posts then I would have to delete some of your posts also.

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that we are not a "Real Police Agency". Is that all you can say?

We have some good men and women working for this agency who put 110% in the job they do. We also have some inmature employees who want to complain about anything and everything the agency does. Well every agency has them type of employee.

We are State LEO's and you may not think we are a "Real Police Agency" but who really cares what you or the other idiots who come on our site and try to bash us thinks. It just shows how inmature and unprofessional you are, way to represent your "Real Police Agency". During this critical time instead of bashing your fellow brothers and sisters because we are not as you say a "Real Police Agency" we need to come together as one and work for the goodness of the organization.

07-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Get em MOD, he is an idiot :roll:

07-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Hey Mod, I don't think my posts have been out of line, I just tell it like I see it, but if you want I will stop posting just let me know.........

07-07-2008, 02:59 AM
NO OFFENSE MOD 486, AND I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY. BUT SERIOUSLY, I BELIEVE AG SERVES NO PURPOSE AND I SAY THAT ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE YOU GUYS ASSIGNED TO THOSE STATIONS. AND THAT IS NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS, ONLY TO MANAGEMENT. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE 6 OR ANY SWORN OFFICERS SITTING IN THOSE STATIONS PER SHIFT, PUT CIVILIANS IN THEM!!!! ONCE AGAIN, NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS. I'M SURE YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB BUT THE CITIZENS OF THIS STATE WOULD BE FAR BETTER SERVED IF YOU GUYS WERE MOBILE, IF A CIVILAN HAS A PROBLEM AT THE STATION, THEN YOU RESPOND. ACCORDING TO STATUE, WITH AG'S AUTHORITY YOU GUYS POTENTIAL WOULD BE ASTOUNDING, IF THE BRASS WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM. AND I'M SURE A LOT OF YOUR OFFICERS WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALSO. I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE IF I CAME ACROSS AS A STATE "BASHER".

SRTRIDE
07-08-2008, 04:20 AM
Don't use to much energy bashing the agency. It doesn't matter. Pretty easy job where the eagle flies bi-weekly carring more than wally world pays. Conserve and attemt to come up with useful ideas on how to get extra income for doing the non day to day stuff. If its submitted correctly you may be surprised to find, you just may get it.

07-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Look at my ******! :twisted:

07-08-2008, 06:48 PM
NO OFFENSE MOD 486, AND I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY. BUT SERIOUSLY, I BELIEVE AG SERVES NO PURPOSE AND I SAY THAT ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE YOU GUYS ASSIGNED TO THOSE STATIONS. AND THAT IS NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS, ONLY TO MANAGEMENT. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE 6 OR ANY SWORN OFFICERS SITTING IN THOSE STATIONS PER SHIFT, PUT CIVILIANS IN THEM!!!! ONCE AGAIN, NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS. I'M SURE YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB BUT THE CITIZENS OF THIS STATE WOULD BE FAR BETTER SERVED IF YOU GUYS WERE MOBILE, IF A CIVILAN HAS A PROBLEM AT THE STATION, THEN YOU RESPOND. ACCORDING TO STATUE, WITH AG'S AUTHORITY YOU GUYS POTENTIAL WOULD BE ASTOUNDING, IF THE BRASS WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM. AND I'M SURE A LOT OF YOUR OFFICERS WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALSO. I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE IF I CAME ACROSS AS A STATE "BASHER".

Guest 99 you should do a little research before you make a fool of yourself.

The job of the Officers at the Interdiction Stations IS the regulation of Agricultural products coming into or leaving the State of Florida. What better way of doing that than putting a station at every road that crosses one of the rivers that you have to cross to get into or out of the agricultural production area of the state? Our job is to prevent the introduction of a potentially harmful plant or animal pest or disease from destroying Florida's 6 billion dollar agricultural industry. THAT SERVES A PURPOSE!
Also, in doing what we do, we seize tons of marijuana, 100s of kilos of cocaine, millions of dollars of drug money, recover millions of dollars of stolen property, have numerous ongoing cases of fraud and identity theft, have captured several of the FBI and CIA most wanted fugitives, etc, etc. I THINK ALL OF THIS SERVES A PURPOSE TO THE CITIZENS AND CHILDREN OF THE STATE!

TELL US AGAIN WHAT YOU DO THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT, GUEST 99?????

Deputy's chase crack-heads and handle domestics. FHP works crashes and patrols the highways. FDOT handles weights and measures of CMVs. OALE regulates the cargo of CMVs. We are all Law Enforcement, with primary resposibilities. Just because we don't have the man-power to chase every Sig-12 on *FHP, doesn't mean we are not Police. Dispatch should tell them to move out of the fast-lane if they are only doing 69MPH, or more out of the middle lane if a semi is behind them because they can't pass in the left lane. Their problem will go away. No enforcement will be necessary, just education.

FDOT put civilians into their stations years ago and placed the sworn Officer on the road. Now you can rarely hardly find one after dark. We just tried to find one after dark last night and there was not one available. I've heard FHP try to get one after 8:00PM and couldn't get one either.

I would love to have OPS employees in the "window" screening trucks, but the Officers need to be there to do the "grunt" work to be effective. When you're tunneling into a load and find a huge load of contraband, you won't have time to call an Officer who's at home to come secure this felon.

We are right where we need to be doing exactly what we need to be doing. BUT, we need more manpower and backing from our superiors.
Pound per pound OUR OFFICERS do a hell of a job for the State.

Deputy's chase crack-heads and handle domestics. FHP works crashes and patrols the highways. FWC handles hunting and fishing regulations. Capital Police work security at the Capitol. FDOT handles weights and measures of CMVs. OALE regulates the cargo of CMVs. We are all Law Enforcement, with primary resposibilities. Just because we don't have the man-power to chase every Sig-12 on *FHP, doesn't mean we are not Police. Dispatch should tell them to move out of the fast-lane if they are only doing 69MPH, or more out of the middle lane if a semi is behind them because they can't pass in the left lane. Their problem will go away. No enforcement will be necessary, just education.

07-08-2008, 09:19 PM
WOW!! Well said FED-UP. :twisted:

07-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Good job fed-up. :D :D :) :oops: :P :x :cry: 8)

SRTRIDE
07-09-2008, 02:07 AM
It just proves that this site has nothing constructive that comes from the post. Its ashamed! Like a bunch of 10 yr olds *****ing about nothing. This is the main problem with our agency, NOT TALLAHASSEE! You hardly hear a peep from tally, but here all you hear is smart arze replies to folks trying to have a net conversation. This site could be a great tool to help us all in one way or another.

SRTRIDE
07-09-2008, 02:12 AM
[quote="GUEST 99":1pl7z7qk]NO OFFENSE MOD 486, AND I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY. BUT SERIOUSLY, I BELIEVE AG SERVES NO PURPOSE AND I SAY THAT ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE YOU GUYS ASSIGNED TO THOSE STATIONS. AND THAT IS NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS, ONLY TO MANAGEMENT. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE 6 OR ANY SWORN OFFICERS SITTING IN THOSE STATIONS PER SHIFT, PUT CIVILIANS IN THEM!!!! ONCE AGAIN, NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS. I'M SURE YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB BUT THE CITIZENS OF THIS STATE WOULD BE FAR BETTER SERVED IF YOU GUYS WERE MOBILE, IF A CIVILAN HAS A PROBLEM AT THE STATION, THEN YOU RESPOND. ACCORDING TO STATUE, WITH AG'S AUTHORITY YOU GUYS POTENTIAL WOULD BE ASTOUNDING, IF THE BRASS WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM. AND I'M SURE A LOT OF YOUR OFFICERS WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALSO. I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE IF I CAME ACROSS AS A STATE "BASHER".

The job of the Officers at the Interdiction Stations IS the regulation of Agricultural products coming into or leaving the State of Florida. What better way of doing that than putting a station at every road that crosses one of the rivers that you have to cross to get into or out of the agricultural production area of the state? Our job is to prevent the introduction of a potentially harmful plant or animal pest or disease from destroying Florida's 6 billion dollar agricultural industry. THAT SERVES A PURPOSE!
Also, in doing what we do, we seize tons of marijuana, 100s of kilos of cocaine, millions of dollars of drug money, recover millions of dollars of stolen property, have numerous ongoing cases of fraud and identity theft, have captured several of the FBI and CIA most wanted fugitives, etc, etc. I THINK ALL OF THIS SERVES A PURPOSE TO THE CITIZENS AND CHILDREN OF THE STATE!

Deputy's chase crack-heads and handle domestics. FHP works crashes and patrols the highways. FDOT handles weights and measures of CMVs. OALE regulates the cargo of CMVs. We are all Law Enforcement, with primary resposibilities. Just because we don't have the man-power to chase every Sig-12 on *FHP, doesn't mean we are not Police. Dispatch should tell them to move out of the fast-lane if they are only doing 69MPH, or more out of the middle lane if a semi is behind them because they can't pass in the left lane. Their problem will go away. No enforcement will be necessary, just education.

FDOT put civilians into their stations years ago and placed the sworn Officer on the road. Now you can rarely hardly find one after dark. We just tried to find one after dark last night and there was not one available. I've heard FHP try to get one after 8:00PM and couldn't get one either.

I would love to have OPS employees in the "window" screening trucks, but the Officers need to be there to do the "grunt" work to be effective. When you're tunneling into a load and find a huge load of contraband, you won't have time to call an Officer who's at home to come secure this felon.

We are right where we need to be doing exactly what we need to be doing. BUT, we need more manpower and backing from our superiors.

Deputy's chase crack-heads and handle domestics. FHP works crashes and patrols the highways. FWC handles hunting and fishing regulations. Capital Police work security at the Capitol. FDOT handles weights and measures of CMVs. OALE regulates the cargo of CMVs. We are all Law Enforcement, with primary resposibilities. Just because we don't have the man-power to chase every Sig-12 on *FHP, doesn't mean we are not Police. Dispatch should tell them to move out of the fast-lane if they are only doing 69MPH, or more out of the middle lane if a semi is behind them because they can't pass in the left lane. Their problem will go away. No enforcement will be necessary, just education.[/quote:1pl7z7qk]

GREAT POST and to the point. Finally looks like one on this site knows how to handle things. Again Great Post.

07-10-2008, 04:59 AM
well like i said and listen this time, fed up. i am man enough to get on here and admit something, but if you get your jollies by acting like an idiot and running with it, that's fine with me. tell me, with all the drug busts and everything, when is the last time you made a drug arrest? or for that matter any criminal arrest, i admit that i work for dot and we have civilians in our stations and i think it would be good if you guys had the same program, but it is low lifes like you that do not want change in your dept. i have talked to a bunch of your officers before and they keep complaining about sitting in those tin shacks not doing anything. just acting like armed secretaries. but i guess clowns like you that enjoy doing nothing but collecting a check are at ease with that position.

07-10-2008, 02:31 PM
well like i said and listen this time, fed up. i am man enough to get on here and admit something, but if you get your jollies by acting like an idiot and running with it, that's fine with me. tell me, with all the drug busts and everything, when is the last time you made a drug arrest? or for that matter any criminal arrest, i admit that i work for dot and we have civilians in our stations and i think it would be good if you guys had the same program, but it is low lifes like you that do not want change in your dept. i have talked to a bunch of your officers before and they keep complaining about sitting in those tin shacks not doing anything. just acting like armed secretaries. but i guess clowns like you that enjoy doing nothing but collecting a check are at ease with that position.

I don't know you but you don't come across as being very bright so, I have probably searched more vehicles, seized more drugs, recovered more stolen vehicles and discovered more compartments than you ever will if you work until you're 99.
I will say this again and I'll type slower this time so you can keep up. Having civilian employees in the "window" to prescreen trucks would be GREAT. But, Law Enforcement Officers still need to be there 24/7.
The Officers that you say are complaining about sitting in those buildings doing nothing are probably the ones that try to look the other way when they see and unmarked box truck by-passing the station. There are lots of fish to catch. And they all funnel into these stations. You have to wet your worm to catch them.

07-11-2008, 08:56 PM
some people do not seem to remember an Officer named Austin Gay. He was kidnapped, thrown in the back of a CMV, he was found shot and killed in Ga, this is one of the reasons we have law enforcment officers at the stations.

07-12-2008, 04:38 AM
[quote="GUEST 99":4a7rwoxa]NO OFFENSE MOD 486, AND I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY. BUT SERIOUSLY, I BELIEVE AG SERVES NO PURPOSE AND I SAY THAT ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE YOU GUYS ASSIGNED TO THOSE STATIONS. AND THAT IS NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS, ONLY TO MANAGEMENT. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE 6 OR ANY SWORN OFFICERS SITTING IN THOSE STATIONS PER SHIFT, PUT CIVILIANS IN THEM!!!! ONCE AGAIN, NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS. I'M SURE YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB BUT THE CITIZENS OF THIS STATE WOULD BE FAR BETTER SERVED IF YOU GUYS WERE MOBILE, IF A CIVILAN HAS A PROBLEM AT THE STATION, THEN YOU RESPOND. ACCORDING TO STATUE, WITH AG'S AUTHORITY YOU GUYS POTENTIAL WOULD BE ASTOUNDING, IF THE BRASS WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM. AND I'M SURE A LOT OF YOUR OFFICERS WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALSO. I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE IF I CAME ACROSS AS A STATE "BASHER".

Deputy's chase crack-heads and handle domestics. FHP works crashes and patrols the highways. FWC handles hunting and fishing regulations. Capital Police work security at the Capitol. FDOT handles weights and measures of CMVs. OALE regulates the cargo of CMVs. We are all Law Enforcement, with primary resposibilities. Just because we don't have the man-power to chase every Sig-12 on *FHP, doesn't mean we are not Police. Dispatch should tell them to move out of the fast-lane if they are only doing 69MPH, or more out of the middle lane if a semi is behind them because they can't pass in the left lane. Their problem will go away. No enforcement will be necessary, just education.[/quote:4a7rwoxa]

hey watch it there fed up, you had me right up until you started bashing dispatch, we do tell morons to move over , but our hands are tied on what we can say compared to what we want to say, and you better remeber if it wasn't for dispatch you wouldn't have gotten some of the arrest that you have made in the past, i personaly have busted my but for you guys, I could care less what letter is before your number or what color your uniform is, my job is to look after all the leos, I can not pick and chose whom I will answer , my first priority is to the radio, and then the morons that call in s12s

07-12-2008, 05:42 PM
I appoligize dispatch. I was not bashing you guys. I do not envy the job that you have at all. There is only one dispatcher that aggravates me with her tone of voice toward us. She acts like these POS handheld radios were our invention. We cannot help that we are stationed on the very outskirts of the region and the reception in a lot of our locations sucks. If she has to answer you twice, look out for the attitude! The rest of you have been great!!
My point was to the idiots that continue to post on here that AgLaw is not the Police because we are not out there running up and down the road stopping every sig 12 call that you guys receive.
I know those same "real police" do not do anything to the sig 12 drivers, most of the time. you can't. If it didn't happen in there presence what do they do?

07-12-2008, 06:53 PM
ya cause you know saying what do you got driver is so much law enforcement fed up get a life how about you get a real job and try hopping calls all day instead of sitting in a window and we'll see then whos job you think is important then

07-13-2008, 03:07 AM
Hey Guest,

Grow up and stop acting like a little kid with the my dad's better than your dad attitude. Why do you go chase a crack head or something. Does it make you feel powerful to try to bash us?

07-13-2008, 03:30 AM
ya cause you know saying what do you got driver is so much law enforcement fed up get a life how about you get a real job and try hopping calls all day instead of sitting in a window and we'll see then whos job you think is important then

Guest, you are a Prick!

07-14-2008, 06:21 AM

Brother,

There is a little bit more to it than "what do you got driver". Personally, none of my bust have come from what the driver said, but what I observed. After you have looked at several thousand shipping papers, and even more trucks, you are able to pick up on some details that are out of place, things that build upon your suspicions. I am sure that my brothers and sisters with any agency has thier own niche. ie: Traffic Honey Hole's. Do we catch all the dope that crosses the ramp, no..But we do catch some pretty nice loads...consistantly. I have noticed that there seems to be alot of opinions on the idea that we do nothing but Agriculture and Dope. To clear this up I will list some of the different types of cases we do handle and have within the last year lets say. I am sure I will miss some but I think you will get the idea.

Narcotics, DUI, SIG12, Domestic Violence, SIG10, SIG8, SIG5, SIG20,SIG4,Grand Theft, FBI/*** Fugitives, Fights, Alarms, Medical Emergencies, Forgery, etc.

We write citations for things such as SIG12, SIG1, DWLSR, Open Container, Move Over, Child restraints, traffic control device, etc.

We also have some other regualtory laws and codes that we enforce. We attend In-service every year, and train with different Local, State and Federal Agency resources.

I guess about the only thing we do not do is run radar, but why would I want to.

But the main point I am trying to make here is that no matter where you may go, we are all part of a unique group of society. We have a unique ability to meet a fellow cop in another state or country even, and have some type of brotherly bond, a comforting feeling that I know you have got my back. If you do not agree, then you are most likely not a cop. You are pretending at what you do, hoping to find the psycological connection that the rest of us enjoy. I hate to say it, but you will more than likely never find it. Cops are not made at the Academy. We are born with certain psycological predispositions that are past down from our ancestors. So if you dont have it you never will, better give up now before you get yourself killed.

07-15-2008, 03:32 PM
guest dont listen to this guy if you so much as write a ticket for somting other then bypass you get *****ed at he must be one of our roadgaurd recuiters.

07-16-2008, 07:39 AM
guest dont listen to this guy if you so much as write a ticket for somting other then bypass you get *****ed at he must be one of our roadgaurd recuiters.

Missed the point dude.

09-11-2008, 02:30 AM
Spinless and Nosey sounds like a thread for blondie! Kinda of a good definitin for tern blonde anyway. Just need to add NARK SPINLESS and Nosey and it would work a bit better. :devil:

09-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Spinless and Nosey sounds like a thread for blondie! Kinda of a good definitin for tern blonde anyway. Just need to add NARK SPINLESS and Nosey and it would work a bit better. :devil:
first of all, work on your grammar loser. it's spineless not "spinless", definition not "definitin", term not "tern". i guess your mom and dad were too stupid to teach you any better. i guess they must drunken redneck trash also. if they aren't dead yet from alcohol poisoning. one can only hope.

09-24-2008, 10:42 PM
first of all, work on your grammar loser. it's spineless not "spinless", definition not "definitin", term not "tern". i guess your mom and dad were too stupid to teach you any better. i guess they must drunken redneck trash also. if they aren't dead yet from alcohol poisoning. one can only hope.

Pot to Kettle, your black. You must have been taught by the same people Blondie. Maybe a sibling by another mother?

09-30-2008, 04:28 AM
Blondie no matter how its spelled your still the biggest sorry excuse for a leo in this state. Try walking out of the building and actully doing the job for once. Pencil wipping that sheet will not go on forever. Its a lie no matter how your pencil storkes it. But your use to spewing lies so its probably a second sense to you now! :devil:

10-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Blondie no matter how its spelled your still the biggest sorry excuse for a leo in this state. Try walking out of the building and actully doing the job for once. Pencil wipping that sheet will not go on forever. Its a lie no matter how your pencil storkes it. But your use to spewing lies so its probably a second sense to you now! :devil:

It's unbelievable that we have so many perfect Officers working for this agency. Maybe you should check ACISS and compare Blondie's cases against yours. Maybe you could spend some of the energy that you waste on here posting bullshait by telling Blondie face to face what problem you have with her. She probably would change whatever she's doing that you find so offensive if you could/would show her just a little respect like you should any rookie, male or female. Most rookies I have known responded well to positive correction. But just like on a traffic stop, your action and attitude will dictate the action and attitude of the driver, in most cases. Some people are just a$$holes and you can't change that. I personally think that you are just a little man with a little manhood who thrives on the anonimity afforded by this board to spew your bull$hit because you don't have nads enough to address them through the proper channels. It's no wonder our Department is such a joke to other agencies.

10-03-2008, 11:21 PM
You people are a bunch of LOSERS, you could not work any place else.....................how bout a TUG

10-04-2008, 05:59 AM
Aciss proves nothing. It just shows just how much bull gets put in it. Not good cases! Most carry their load but such as blondie and folks as such. Need to do the job and stop worrying about someonelse is doing theirs. I heard that shift is getting a new sgt so hopefully things will change for the better for them.

10-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Here's the deal, when our agency goes through a review for performance based budgeting, we show how many cases were opened and how many were closed. They don't ask for felonies, misdemeanors, road side assistance, DUI's, nothing. Don't be lazy and not open a case number for a motorist assist. All cases count and you may not see it on your evaluation, or your paycheck right now but look at the BIG PICTURE.

Be careful of those who pad the numbers, they know how the play the game and may soon be your supervisor.

10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
As far as Blondie.....your bitc....hasn't done anything but draw attention to her as the pitiful one!
You hide behind the board if she is doing wrong...maybe the new Sgt. that you talk about will catch her. Other than that shut...your trap.
The fake preacher man is going to leave her out to dry as he is following another scent. :cry: Maybe you will get your wish when she is left alone. :mrgreen:

10-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Aciss proves nothing. It just shows just how much bull gets put in it. Not good cases! Most carry their load but such as blondie and folks as such. Need to do the job and stop worrying about someonelse is doing theirs. I heard that shift is getting a new sgt so hopefully things will change for the better for them.

It don't matter if they get a new Sgt. or not, you will still be a spineless, pencil di&k who is scared to confront the percieved problem head on. If you don't like it there, request a transfer. I'm sure the Sgt. would be more than happy to help you fill it out. I don't think your problem is with Blondie specificly, I think you have a problem with any female.

10-06-2008, 10:01 PM
I know why don't U people take the time to read my UPDATES I keep sending you instead of getting on here and raising cain.

06-05-2009, 08:19 PM

You don't speak (write) very good english. In fact, most of what is written above dosen't make any sense. Do you have a high school diploma? I've seen ebonics eaiser to read than your post.

06-05-2009, 08:21 PM
PS..............your whos should have been whose. Also, if whos were correct it should appear as..who's. As in who is.

Grammar police

06-11-2009, 03:25 AM
Shut up Greene, you are no one to talk. :devil: