PDA

View Full Version : We can have a raise if we get rid of some top civilians!

Road@Heart
07-02-2008, 12:54 AM
:idea: We can save a lot of money if we were to fire CG and her new secertary. Then we won't have to pay for the inspections (well over $100,00)from the accreditation people and their hotels, food etc.

Save thousands of man hours with by not having to complete accredtation reports that get lost or have to re-do because they are lost.

I don't know of anyone not suing because the agency is accredited?

Accreditation is a waste of money and does nothing to make any agency safer, less prone to civil suits, smoother running, etc.

WASTED MONEY!!!

How about a PIO, "CRAP", getting paid more than a SGT! what the heck is that? Make that poistion a SGT and save money? Hell the watch commanders do it on the weekends and holidays, why not all the time and save money?

Get rid of our current legal advice, we need more seizures! Tell the guys to seize more contraband and we'll make money? The current office charges us $5,000 for it one? We do all the work, these are the easy cases to win.

Recuiters? we don't hire that many? Why not let that be a simple extra duty or even send a good deputy (high activity) as a reward to a job fair on duty with expenses paid?

Lt in chagre of mairne patrol/aviation? Simply put those divions under another LT.

Traffic with two Corporals? One is needed?

Then we can have a raise!

What does anyone else think :?:

07-02-2008, 02:33 AM
get rid of cameron, he is showing his true colors now.

07-02-2008, 05:09 AM
This is well put and from a cost concern accreditation has outlived is't usefulness. Now it is jobs and travel for the special few. Then a fancy trip for the bigman to pick up his award. Now it is pure political crap. If it ment anything the state or feds would make it mandatory across the country. We are getting screwed and need a real experienced person to come in and stop this circus. You know I want Worch because he can get things done for us. These past two goobers are not worth their salt.

:idea: We can save a lot of money if we were to fire CG and her new secertary. Then we won't have to pay for the inspections (well over $100,00)from the accreditation people and their hotels, food etc.

Save thousands of man hours with by not having to complete accredtation reports that get lost or have to re-do because they are lost.

I don't know of anyone not suing because the agency is accredited?

Accreditation is a waste of money and does nothing to make any agency safer, less prone to civil suits, smoother running, etc.

WASTED MONEY!!!

How about a PIO, "CRAP", getting paid more than a SGT! what the heck is that? Make that poistion a SGT and save money? Hell the watch commanders do it on the weekends and holidays, why not all the time and save money?

Get rid of our current legal advice, we need more seizures! Tell the guys to seize more contraband and we'll make money? The current office charges us $5,000 for it one? We do all the work, these are the easy cases to win.

Recuiters? we don't hire that many? Why not let that be a simple extra duty or even send a good deputy (high activity) as a reward to a job fair on duty with expenses paid?

Lt in chagre of mairne patrol/aviation? Simply put those divions under another LT.

Traffic with two Corporals? One is needed?

Then we can have a raise!

What does anyone else think :?:

07-02-2008, 11:05 AM
i agree. believe me there are others that could follow suit too.

07-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Worch is worthless! He even did these things and worse! Good Ol'Boy system was bigger! He spent more money on BS and we earned a base salary of $13,000, then several extras that did not go towards our retirement to total $19,000 in 1997? Big salary NOT

I just think all of my ideas are cost cutting and save us money and maybe we can get a 2% raise at least.

07-03-2008, 07:49 AM
I have worked for this agency during three Sheriff's. All I know is I never had to worry about the crud this agency goes through now. Looking for people for o.t. to cover shifts while SRO's are on Summer break. The districts have to send units to cover other districts, but positions can be filled when they are open in traffic, CID ect. This agency is too worried about promoting people when they retire or to rehire people back as civilians at higher salaries. You can lie on your time sheet, steel money from the taxpayers, be demoted from LT to SGT yet still keep LT's pay. If this was you would you still have a job, she is a criminal, we arrest people for less. Worch would not have tolerate this. I won't bring up about other Admin, i.e. a Capt who bought stolen property.. Good ol' boy system....still alive and well.....

07-03-2008, 04:05 PM
PUSH DONNA R OUT, BEFORE SHE RETIRES AND COLLECTS HER PENSION. THATS MY GOAL. GO GO GO

07-04-2008, 03:12 AM
I have worked for this agency during three Sheriff's. All I know is I never had to worry about the crud this agency goes through now. Looking for people for o.t. to cover shifts while SRO's are on Summer break. The districts have to send units to cover other districts, but positions can be filled when they are open in traffic, CID ect. This agency is too worried about promoting people when they retire or to rehire people back as civilians at higher salaries. You can lie on your time sheet, steel money from the taxpayers, be demoted from LT to SGT yet still keep LT's pay. If this was you would you still have a job, she is a criminal, we arrest people for less. Worch would not have tolerate this. I won't bring up about other Admin, i.e. a Capt who bought stolen property.. Good ol' boy system....still alive and well.....

Which LT was demoted to Sgt and retained pay?

07-04-2008, 03:49 AM
That Lt. got caught, or set up doing the same thing all the rest of them do. She just had too much education behind her to allow the person they wanted to get the new Capt's position, so nail her on something everyone else does and demote her, this allows the other Lt. to move into the position. Good-Ol-Boy at it's best. Solution, elect someone honest to run this agency. Good luck. This would mean everyone would have to step up and do their jobs. Wow, what a concept. Honest cops, doing an honest days work. Not going to happen. This would mean Capt's checking on Lt's, who would be checking on Sgt's and so on down the chain. People would be getting paid to do their job, not just sitting behind a desk, playing the part. They would actually have to get to know the people who work underneath them, and possibly realize some of them don't belong here. Way too much work. My god, what would this place come to if they found out how many officer's get totally wasted on their long weekends and drive home, some hitting parked vehicles, but explain their wife was driving, and that makes it alright. These so called officers have taken an oath to uphold the law, yet they feel because they carry a badge, they don't count. Their job is so stressful that it allows them to do things that are illegal, but they can arrest someone who does not carry a badge for doing the same thing they did last night. Honor, integrity, these things are gone from todays cops. Why? Because no one cares. There is no one leading by example. Someone needs to set the standard, and force everyone working for them, they will take no less. Not telling people to do what I say, not what I do. There needs to be pride and support to be a team, not the feeling that you don't make a differance. This isn't rocket science, just common sense, and the ability to know right from wrong. The men and women of this agency need someone of moral fiber and integrity, that will weed out the bad apples and support the people who really do care about doing this job with honesty and respect. This will never happen, not in this day and age. That's too bad, because there are a lot of good cops out there, but they have no one who is willing to listen, or act upon what they here. Keep your mouth shut, do your job, and don't make waves. That should be the oath when you hire on, at least then you know from the start what your getting into.