PDA

View Full Version : I work with a bunch of babies

07-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Im getting sick of all the *****es i work with. I go to work every day trying to do my job and making the best of the crappy situation we are in...however there are some officers who cry so damn much it makes me wanna go 10-7 and not come back 10-8. The worst part is that some of these guys cryin are BRAND NEW!!! WTF?????????????? Are you kidding me?? you've been on TWO WHOLE years and think you have something to cry about???????????

07-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Oh my GGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD I hate my new LT.!!!!!!!!! That dumb son of a ***** doesnt understand the meaning of a fvcking RDO!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME WHEN IM OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Wait for my next 10-8 time to call me. Sorry for the random rant but Im about to go off the deep end because of this guy!

07-02-2008, 01:01 AM
I had a problem like that - once. It stopped when I claimed the time spent on the phone with him as work time.

07-02-2008, 02:23 AM
Im getting sick of all the *****es i work with. I go to work every day trying to do my job and making the best of the crappy situation we are in...however there are some officers who cry so darn much it makes me wanna go 10-7 and not come back 10-8. The worst part is that some of these guys cryin are BRAND NEW!!! WTF?????????????? Are you kidding me?? you've been on TWO WHOLE years and think you have something to cry about???????????

Gee wizz rangerman I wish I oh so tough and strong as you. My hero

07-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Oh my GGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD I hate my new LT.!!!!!!!!! That dumb son of a ***** doesnt understand the meaning of a fvcking RDO!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME WHEN IM OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Wait for my next 10-8 time to call me. Sorry for the random rant but Im about to go off the deep end because of this guy!

Have you said anything to your Lt.? Does he/she call your personal cell? Has the Lt. asked if you mind if they could call your personal cell? This is a pretty simple fix unless you have a bad supervisor.

07-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Oh ya, just don't answer your personal cell and they will get the point, unless that is your only phone number that you are required to have.

07-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Oh ya, just don't answer your personal cell and they will get the point, unless that is your only phone number that you are required to have.

The GO states that you must have phone. It does not state that you have to answer it.

07-02-2008, 08:39 PM
true!

07-05-2008, 02:47 AM

Due you even speak english????????? WTF man??? Dont post stupid $hit up, and NONETHELESS in an incomprehensible sentence....GTFO

07-05-2008, 05:03 AM
dew you speak english? well, due you? I do.

07-05-2008, 01:04 PM

Due you even speak english????????? WTF man??? Dont post stupid $hit up, and NONETHELESS in an incomprehensible sentence....GTFO

If you could not understand that sentence then you have just proven a couple of points. The first is that you are a mindless drone. The second is that you should never promote to anything that involves doing actual investigation. Do us all a favor and go 10-7. While you're at it, take some of the other dead wood with you.

07-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Im getting sick of all the *****es i work with. I go to work every day trying to do my job and making the best of the crappy situation we are in...however there are some officers who cry so darn much it makes me wanna go 10-7 and not come back 10-8. The worst part is that some of these guys cryin are BRAND NEW!!! WTF?????????????? Are you kidding me?? you've been on TWO WHOLE years and think you have something to cry about???????????

You should try working in the dispatch center if you think you got problems. I work with a bunch of babies toooo.

07-27-2008, 01:18 AM
I'd rather work with a bunch of babies than a spineless weanie that refuses to stand up for himself. Go home and tell your wife that you make starting salary because you don't have a sack! Its people that think like you do while living in a 500 Sq/ft trailer on some backwater dump that has caused this problem. I bet you like your new hat.