PDA

View Full Version : Bring our wagon back

07-01-2008, 11:26 AM
I seen our missing wagon on the news last night, please bring it back. We use it to gain smiles and laughter from children, even though the public is laughing at you, and your puppet show, and it is obvious that your stunts are run by clowns, we need our wagon back to run our circus, not yours.

07-01-2008, 06:44 PM
I just looked up the definition of PBA in Mandarin Chinese and it means most prolific idiots.

07-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Whatever, go PBA go! A majotity of us support you, and thank you.

07-02-2008, 03:22 AM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME THANK YOU FOR WHAT. FOR SHOWING THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTY JUST HOW STUPID WE ARE? THANK YOU FOR BEING FAILURES AT NEGOTIATING A CONTRACT SO WE RESORT TO THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR INSURING THAT WE DONT GET ANY MONEY OR OTHER BENEFITS THAT WE DESERVE. THANK YOU FOR MAKING US A LAUGHING STOCK ONCE AGAIN. YEAH GO CHANT YOUR GO PBA GO PBA STUPIDITY, TRY TO PAY YOUR MORTGAGE WITH YOUR B.S PBA CHANT. I WANT MONEY AND BENEFITS NOT BILLBOARDS AND BUMBLING IDIOTS WHO CANT PUT TWO SENTENCES TOGETHER IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA. WHAT A BUNCH OF AAAAAAHOLES.

07-02-2008, 04:32 AM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME THANK YOU FOR WHAT. FOR SHOWING THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTY JUST HOW STUPID WE ARE? THANK YOU FOR BEING FAILURES AT NEGOTIATING A CONTRACT SO WE RESORT TO THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR INSURING THAT WE DONT GET ANY MONEY OR OTHER BENEFITS THAT WE DESERVE. THANK YOU FOR MAKING US A LAUGHING STOCK ONCE AGAIN. YEAH GO CHANT YOUR GO PBA GO PBA STUPIDITY, TRY TO PAY YOUR MORTGAGE WITH YOUR B.S PBA CHANT. I WANT MONEY AND BENEFITS NOT BILLBOARDS AND BUMBLING IDIOTS WHO CANT PUT TWO SENTENCES TOGETHER IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA. WHAT A BUNCH OF AAAAAAHOLES.

Well its obvious you dont attend the meetings or voice your ideas to the reps. If you have advice, please give it. But after reading how rude your post was, I doubt you will have anything valuable to contribute.

Also the PBA and our reps have attempted to negotiate us something for years and it has not worked. Its time to change our approach, and this is what is needed. The PBA atleast has tried to negotiate with the board in the past. Whereas the Chief has done nothing in reference to negotiating to get his men and women what they deserve.

Its a fact, that we will never get anything we deserve with AJ running the show, so AJ has to go!

07-02-2008, 01:50 PM
I've been to every meeting you AAAhole I know what the F@#$k is going on. You are obviously so ignorant and stupid that you could be served a plate of Sh*t and eat it because they told you it was chocolate pudding.

07-02-2008, 02:31 PM
We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the PBA has laid on them the iniquity of us all. We were oppressed and afflicted, yet we did not open our mouth; they were led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearer’s is silent, so they did not open their mouth. By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken.
Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the rank and file has made you overseers for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls. Concerning this salvation, the PBA Reps, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the rank and file of this department would receive the monies that would follow. It was revealed to them that they were not serving you but themselves, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached before and against them.
I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt, said our reps. Again you will take up your tambourines and go out to dance with the joyful. Then maidens will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow. Joy is gone from our hearts; our dancing has turned to mourning.

07-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Anyone try that pudding at the PBA hall? Damn it was good! I am going back today for more!!!!!! I love the PBA :wink:

07-03-2008, 02:47 AM
This is what Unions due. I understand this is a right to work state, but unions use tactics like these for exposure. I am all for it, and am proud of our reps. and the PBA!

07-03-2008, 03:09 AM
This is what Unions due. I understand this is a right to work state, but unions use tactics like these for exposure. I am all for it, and am proud of our reps. and the PBA!
Of course you are proud, you're an idiot who doesn't know any better. The sad thing is that you either can't see or refuse to see how immature the PBA's tactics are. Totally amatuerish!!!! WOW a billboard, yeah I'm sure AJ and the Board members are losing sleep. I know what they are doing they are laughing themsleves to the point where they pee their pants. So keep up with the stupid billboards and don't forget to bring a fresh set of Crayolas to the next round of negotiations.

07-03-2008, 03:17 AM
WANTED

SOME NON IDIOTS TO LEAD VILLAGE. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. MUST KNOW HOW TO USE A PEN.

07-03-2008, 05:14 AM
WANTED

SOME NON IDIOTS TO LEAD VILLAGE. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. MUST KNOW HOW TO USE A PEN.

I know how to use my crayolas, may I apply?

07-03-2008, 02:20 PM
RU486 isn't that the morning after abortion pill?[/b]

07-04-2008, 01:15 AM
RU486 isn't that the morning after abortion pill?[/b]
Yes sir that is correct.

07-04-2008, 01:49 AM
Just checking as bright as you are, I just didn't want to lose you early in the game. You can use a pen, right?
So run next time!

07-04-2008, 07:12 AM
If your going to run RU486, I suggest running with a pair of sissors in your hand :twisted:

07-04-2008, 06:31 PM
DON'T NEED SCISSORS I COULD CUT THEM DOWN WITH MY BARE HANDS. ANYHOW I AM NOT SURE IF THE MAJORITY OF MORONS THAT OCCUPY THIS DEPARTMENT IS READY FOR LEADERSHIP OF THIS CALIBER. BESIDES YOU DONT NEED ME TO RUN THERE ARE PLENTY OF WELL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES OUT THERE YOU JUST HAVE TO ENCOURAGE THEM. LOOK AROUND YOU THEY ARE THERE.

07-07-2008, 04:51 PM

Please wake me up.....What is to be proud of...we look like fools again. We need to get our people benifiets, it is getting tough out there.