PDA

View Full Version : Green Dream VS PBSD Blues, the winner is................

07-01-2008, 03:34 AM
I urge you, brothers, in view of mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing --this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will. For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith that was given you. We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let his encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

07-01-2008, 03:57 AM
that was fun to read, I am sticking with the "green dream"

07-07-2008, 06:47 AM
Mark me down for 1 greendream please

07-08-2008, 11:37 PM

I was hoping to join with the rest of my Cubanitos in PBSO, but that dream was just a WET DREAM after all. I now must think of packing up and going back to Mariel Cuba with my family.

07-10-2008, 01:18 AM
It will eventually happen, dont worry. Not this year, but soon enough.

07-14-2008, 06:12 AM

Does that Greendream only come with french fries or can I switch them out for onion rings?

07-14-2008, 02:22 PM

I was hoping to join with the rest of my Cubanitos in PBSO, but that dream was just a WET DREAM after all. I now must think of packing up and going back to Mariel Cuba with my family.

TMI Santana!!!! If you want to be a deputy why don't you go and apply, it's just that simple,....Oooops,... you probably already tried that huh? I see, you want to be asorbed because you couldn't get in the right way. RAT B/A/S/T/A/R/D!!!