PDA

View Full Version : HOA

06-29-2008, 03:23 AM
I am sick and tired of all these @$$ holes coming up to me saying, hi im so and so... the president of silver lakes. I can care less who you are. My job isn't to please senior bag of deuche.

06-29-2008, 01:38 PM
I am sick and tired of all these @$$ holes coming up to me saying, hi im so and so... the president of silver lakes. I can care less who you are. My job isn't to please senior bag of deuche.
Actually it is A$$hole! Their tax dollars pay our salary no matter how meager it is. Try listening to them and atleast making a good show for them because they have the ear of the officials they elected to vote on our salaries! Politics 101 :!:

06-30-2008, 09:07 PM
really douche bag! the SL president pays our salaries? you are such a douche bag. it is our job to be professional and courteous to everyone, but just because you have a title, that has no bearing on me, doesnt give you any extra priveldges in life. especially HOA president. you must be 666, or a spineless punk to stick up for HOA's. do us all a favor, stay in your house, and if you want to complain about something call pines pd.

07-01-2008, 01:53 AM
dont call us we dont speak hatian

07-01-2008, 06:42 AM
really douche bag! the SL president pays our salaries? you are such a douche bag. it is our job to be professional and courteous to everyone, but just because you have a title, that has no bearing on me, doesnt give you any extra priveldges in life. especially HOA president. you must be 666, or a spineless punk to stick up for HOA's. do us all a favor, stay in your house, and if you want to complain about something call pines pd.

Miramar PD is a community response oriented police agency when a sgt has to respond and interview the person you used force on the real police work is done especially with the duoche bag sgts we have. Go get the stats needed and find a hobby you can do in the down time. Contract is shit why work hard.

07-01-2008, 06:55 PM
"Miramar PD is a community response oriented police agency when a sgt has to respond and interview the person you used force on the real police work is done especially with the duoche bag sgts we have. Go get the stats needed and find a hobby you can do in the down time. Contract is shizzat why work hard."

I will remember that next time I have to interview someone you TASERED because you were a pu$$y and were afraid to lay hands on someone. I don't remember a time where any sergeant found that an officer used excessive force so why throw out that crap. Grow a pair and step up to the plate! :twisted:

07-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Sanchez will dime you out beware! :evil: he talks a hard game but he's a pu$$y...

stay safe

07-02-2008, 07:19 PM
"Miramar PD is a community response oriented police agency when a sgt has to respond and interview the person you used force on the real police work is done especially with the duoche bag sgts we have. Go get the stats needed and find a hobby you can do in the down time. Contract is shizzat why work hard."

I will remember that next time I have to interview someone you TASERED because you were a pu$$y and were afraid to lay hands on someone. I don't remember a time where any sergeant found that an officer used excessive force so why throw out that crap. Grow a pair and step up to the plate! :twisted:I am not for bashing the Sgts but isnt that why we have the tasers so we dont have to lay hands on someone? I could be wrong, I have been wrong many times in the past, but when you say "turn around and put your hands on the car, you are under arrest" and the person refuses and pulls away you can then zap them. I am not a pu$$y and will fight if need be but why fight if you dont have to.

07-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Probably some lazy @ss sgt wrote that, or maybe a capitan? We have tazers to prevent us from getting hurt. They also end fights a lot quicker, and prevent the bad guy from getting more injuries. So what if you got to do an rtr. In the end all that matters is that you and your back up go home safely. And I have been in plenty in fights so I'm no *****, I just don't think the dept Is worth getting hurt over just to save a supervisor some headache. Isn't that why they make that extra 5 percent anyways?

07-08-2008, 04:42 AM
if you want to get rid of these HOA meetings, then send JR to them. he will end that shizzzat real quick. he should be the next cptc