PDA

View Full Version : B.S. Complaints That Drive Us Crazy

dieselcop
06-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Below is a letter from Richard Jackson, City Manager of PCB, to Larry Kelley, District Secretary 3 of FDOT.

Dear Mr. Kelly,

The City would like to request additional enforcement of the Florida statue on covered vehicles hauling trash on SR79 from US 98 to Steelfield Landfill. Police Chief Harding will be in touch with your enforcement arm to see if there might be ways to reduce the litering on SR79.

Additional, would it be possible for your Department to evaluate the possibility in moving trash pick-up details from other less abused areas of the County to SR79.

Since SR79 is essentially the gateway to the beaches, it is imperative that we present a clean and beautiful view to the millions of visitors who come here each year. Tourism is a strong economic generator for Bay County and the Panhandle area.

Your support and assitance in this matter would be greatly appreciated and if there are other things that we might do to help, please let me know.

Ok, there are several issues here:

Why is it that when the complaint is on CMV's, FDOT is the only agency that can handle it? I do believe that ALL law enforcement officers can enforce load securement. It's in Appendix C.

When a complaint is filed, why can't a lazy ass Major call the complainant and see if they can work something out or maybe explain that any officer can enforce traffic laws?

With that said, now a freakin detail has been created because no one had the balls to stand up against that schmuck, Richard Jackson.

Oh, I do believe PCB has their on police department. GET OUT THERE AND DO YOUR JOB, YOU LAZY F**KS! :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

06-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Below is a letter from Richard Jackson, City Manager of PCB, to Larry Kelley, District Secretary 3 of FDOT.

Dear Mr. Kelly,

The City would like to request additional enforcement of the Florida statue on covered vehicles hauling trash on SR79 from US 98 to Steelfield Landfill. Police Chief Harding will be in touch with your enforcement arm to see if there might be ways to reduce the litering on SR79.

Additional, would it be possible for your Department to evaluate the possibility in moving trash pick-up details from other less abused areas of the County to SR79.

Since SR79 is essentially the gateway to the beaches, it is imperative that we present a clean and beautiful view to the millions of visitors who come here each year. Tourism is a strong economic generator for Bay County and the Panhandle area.

Your support and assitance in this matter would be greatly appreciated and if there are other things that we might do to help, please let me know.

Ok, there are several issues here:

Why is it that when the complaint is on CMV's, FDOT is the only agency that can handle it? I do believe that ALL law enforcement officers can enforce load securement. It's in Appendix C.

When a complaint is filed, why can't a lazy ass Major call the complainant and see if they can work something out or maybe explain that any officer can enforce traffic laws?

With that said, now a freakin detail has been created because no one had the balls to stand up against that schmuck, Richard Jackson.

Oh, I do believe PCB has their on police department. GET OUT THERE AND DO YOUR JOB, YOU LAZY F**KS! :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

What a joke

dieselcop
07-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Update: We did send a couple guys to work it and found out that it's not Waste Management or EWS, or others. It's MA and PA hauling trash to the landfill. Someone needs to explain to the City Manager and the Chief of Police the difference between a pick up truck and a CMV. :roll: