PDA

View Full Version : working for Clermont

06-27-2008, 03:37 AM
Wow, I was interested in applying for a Police Officer job with Clermont. Reading this forum makes me think twice, Maybe..Can someone just please tell me what the starting salary is for 10 yeaars leo experiance.
Thanks all,
Stay safe

06-28-2008, 03:36 AM
please apply at Groveland, you will get a take home car..............Because as long as I am city manager for this city...it is as how I say it is......you WILL NOT get a take home car............YOU WILL NOT get trarining....you WILL NOT GET ANYTHING unless I approve it...........remember this IS MY WORLD...........I RUN IT ALL.............I am KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You my little friend are a BUG...... I will step on you.....you are nothing...................

06-28-2008, 07:05 AM
Hey Joseph,
Starting salary was somewhere around $36,500. and you would start at 2 steps higher than that with your experience.

If you are interested don't pay any attention to what is posted here, come ride along and make your own decisions.
We have some good officers who choose to work here and try to make the place better. We also have other officers who have no choice but to work here and they do what they can to make it worse.

And for the record I think the real Wayne Saunders would be able to spell Training correctly.

06-29-2008, 06:23 PM
Thank you "guest". I know every agency has there "just here for the paycheck" people. That pay is ALOT more than I currently make even with my 10 years of service. That's a BIG deal. City managers don't stay in office forever!
Thanks again..any more info about the agency wouold be appreciated.

06-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Joseph,
No problem. If you are interested contact Sgt. Castro; he handles the recruiting.