PDA

View Full Version : Tally up to the same ol stuff

06-27-2008, 02:21 AM
So maybe someone can answer me this. How is it that Tallahassee can post an advertisement for a Sgt. position in central Florida. Fill the position with an officer from Tally, wait till the day that he officially promotes, then give him a transfer back to Lake City, then go and promote another officer into the now vacant Sgt. position without ever advertising the new position?
Guess the new Colonel hasn't changed much up there after all. Sounds like the same old reindeer games goin on.

dieselcop
06-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Dude, that Col. can do whatever he wants. Power corrupts people.

06-28-2008, 01:32 AM
So maybe someone can answer me this. How is it that Tallahassee can post an advertisement for a Sgt. position in central Florida. Fill the position with an officer from Tally, wait till the day that he officially promotes, then give him a transfer back to Lake City, then go and promote another officer into the now vacant Sgt. position without ever advertising the new position?
Guess the new Colonel hasn't changed much up there after all. Sounds like the same old reindeer games goin on.

Not only promote someone, but do it in such a way that you do 2 things; you pass up someone in Lake City that was in the top 3 or 4 from last years list, that is by the way still in effect (til june 30) and also promote someone else who was rejected by FHP b/c he stole tires from Walmart. There I said it. Its the same BS as always. Seems like the only thing around here that is gonig to change is the uniforms, holsters and such you know all that stuff that amounts to CRAP. So much for morale. Down the tubes it goes as Tally just watches & wonders what happened. Can't wait for the next (sss) sterling silver survey! Sure hope someone at HQ is reading this.

06-28-2008, 12:37 PM
That's pretty disgusting. No wondering I don't have any respect for those beefheads at HQ.

06-28-2008, 11:32 PM

Hang in there DOT COP we will play the game, F**k them..