PDA

View Full Version : and the winner is ?????????

06-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Sgt. Fagan or Sgt.Alphonse.

06-29-2008, 05:42 PM
dind dong!

07-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Say what ???????????

07-29-2008, 01:13 AM
Sgt Alphonse wanted it but he couldn't overcome Sgt S influence as to who would get it. By now we should know who put W in there it was Sgt S. Sgt Alphonse is not to be trusted. But, He does have an ass kissing fan club. Whenver you see Sgt Alphonse talking to the Chief means that he's snitching on somebody or trying to get brownie points. Little do they know that he would stab them in the back in a second.

07-29-2008, 10:14 PM
I guess you were back-stabbed by Sgt. A because you would think that if he was a Chief-kisser he would have not been mistreated and disrespected in past situations. You would think that he would have alot more, like the TC position, than what he has now. I guess I see it differently. I dont know if he can be trusted but I know that he can't be controlled like most of you here. If you can be FIUPD controlled, then you are weak.

08-01-2008, 12:39 AM
I guess you were back-stabbed by Sgt. A because you would think that if he was a Chief-kisser he would have not been mistreated and disrespected in past situations. You would think that he would have alot more, like the TC position, than what he has now. I guess I see it differently. I dont know if he can be trusted but I know that he can't be controlled like most of you here. If you can be FIUPD controlled, then you are weak.
He's bullshitted you my man, welcome to the club. Sounds like you haven't been with us too long. Ever since Campbell left "he has been mistreated and disrespected" is that the sob story he's been telling you? That's because he's not getting everything he asks for. He can't deny that he was Campblell's hatchet man or should say IA enforcer and snitch. Has he told you he has been victimized like he told everybody in public with tears. He puts on a good victim act so you can feel sorry for him. He is under control now since he's no longer in investigations, where he tried to backstab people there. Remember what he did to Currie, or try to backstab LC, AT, RT, RS, AI, WP, PB, AB, SF. Ask them.

08-01-2008, 01:53 AM
He's bullshitted you my man, welcome to the club. Sounds like you haven't been with us too long. Ever since Campbell left "he has been mistreated and disrespected" is that the sob story he's been telling you? That's because he's not getting everything he asks for. He can't deny that he was Campblell's hatchet man or should say IA enforcer and snitch. Has he told you he has been victimized like he told everybody in public with tears. He puts on a good victim act so you can feel sorry for him. He is under control now since he's no longer in investigations, where he tried to backstab people there. Remember what he did to Currie, or try to backstab LC, AT, RT, RS, AI, WP, PB, AB, SF. Ask them.

And he is a 43