PDA

View Full Version : THANKS FOR THE TICKET

06-26-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks to the supervisor, who order the ticket. I re-new my auto insurance and it went up due to an on-duty accident in my marked unit.

06-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Tells us more about this, do you work for us, and who ordered the ticket, mightest will exposes to the supervisor for his actions.

07-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Cool no one is a hand up here. Supervisors learn from your patrol people!
Take care of them and do some thing about that info!

07-04-2008, 06:27 PM
come on dude, tell the story, WE NEED to need more about this. SOUNDS LIKE A BLANKET PARTY TO ME!

07-05-2008, 10:51 PM
From his grammar it sounds like he works for Miami. I have not heard of anyone writing a cop for an on duty crash. He probably was off duty with his head up his ass and got into a crash and got stroked.

07-06-2008, 03:19 PM
LOL, true. He needs to go back to school.

07-26-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks to the supervisor, who order the ticket. I re-new my auto insurance and it went up due to an on-duty accident in my marked unit.

JOY THE CLUB :roll: DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOD? AN ACCIDENT IS AN ACCIDENT AND EVEN PO GET TICKETS. NOW NEXT TIME YOU MEET YOUR QUOTE ON TICKETS, REMEMBER YOU NOW KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN THEIR SHOES.

XOXO

07-26-2008, 06:44 PM

JOY THE CLUB :roll: DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOD? AN ACCIDENT IS AN ACCIDENT AND EVEN PO GET TICKETS. NOW NEXT TIME YOU MEET YOUR QUOTE [this means to speak or write (a passage) from another usually with credit acknowledgment] you must have meant quota [ a proportional part or share; especially : the share or proportion assigned to each in a division or to each member of a body] ON TICKETS, REMEMBER YOU NOW KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN THEIR SHOES.

XOXO

07-29-2008, 03:26 PM
WOW.....Almost every one of these replies are grammatically f***ed up!

You guys make me sick!! JOY the club?? <---U mean JOIN the club u ignoramus! hahahhaha

midnight will exposes <---- How about midnight shift will expose this person??? hahahhaa

QUE COMA MIERDA SON UDS!!

OPA LOCKA #1 !!!

07-30-2008, 04:54 AM
I would love to see the reports written by some of the animals who wrote on this post. It's like, "I funna respond to a roberie an i arest da deifandant. Crime sene ****aminatd." Way to represent our profession.

07-30-2008, 04:55 AM
I would love to see the reports written by some of the animals who wrote on this post. It's like, "I funna respond to a roberie an i arest da deifandant. Crime sene ****aminatd." Way to represent our profession.

07-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Don't you know they all have a college degree! Wow!!!!! Great spelling and grammer! Morons!!!!!

07-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Don't you know they all have a college degree! Wow!!!!! Great spelling and grammer! Morons!!!!!

Come on, we all can't have a Masters! At least it gives us something to laugh at while we sit around waiting for a call listening to the radio!

:lol:

08-01-2008, 12:32 PM
FHP has beed writing tickets to officers in marked vehicles involved in crashes for years. If you mess up, you mess up. Deal with it. Stop whining like a little ***** and suck it up!

08-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Spoken like an ex-trooper! Who might that be?

08-02-2008, 05:35 PM
From his grammar it sounds like he works for Miami. I have not heard of anyone writing a cop for an on duty crash. He probably was off duty with his head up his ass and got into a crash and got stroked.

Let me just say I work for Miami, and I was involved in minor 17 and the county officer that wrote the report wrote me a ticket. So it does happen.

08-22-2008, 03:44 AM
If you're at fault you're at fault. Life goes on and learn from your mistakes. It's about ethics, not always about hooking a brother up. Take responsibility for your own actions rather than blaming the guy doing his job, writing the ticket. Man up and work out, your a$$ is too fat!

08-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Wow, I was looking at other department's sites because Ive done my time and looking for another agency after retirement. I cant believe you guys feel the way that you do against each other down there. WTF its a freakin accident. No fatalities, No Cites Period the end. I guess it the new genaration y.

12-30-2008, 11:51 PM
You said it "Broward". I retired from down there and I am glad I did because most (not all) of the the "New Breed" is a joke..............