PDA

View Full Version : Good Officers

06-25-2008, 04:07 PM
Hey Guys This is my first entry. I have been reading for months and I must say. since I started working for the Department I have had the chance to work with some great Officers who knows the job and willing to go out there and risk their lives. someone mentioned that they rather bejudge by12 than to be carried by 6. That is so true and i strongly agree. At the same time i'm not saying that it is ok to treat the community like Sh.. I can never say that I have obseved any wrong doing by any of the officers that i've work with. But I can say that i have Observe a lot of a.. kissing from some rookie Officers particularly one and he knows who he is. Some officers tend to forget where they came from once they get sometype of trainning or promotion and they know vey well who they are. These officers in question want to prove so much to the person above them that they can do the job, they are willing to treat the next person like sh... while forgeting they were once there.

06-25-2008, 07:27 PM
You learned a lesson already that some guy's never get.. All for one and one for all--its called camaraderie. Those guys are the anchor with this dept. and others, they rat ,kiss butt, and ruin the camaraderie.

06-29-2008, 01:38 AM
I've never written here before, felt I was too much of a newbie to converse with the older sect. But this weekend I was @@%%%@ into some law camp work. Nothing like the officers who had to be there for the entire camp but I did sit at a table with some senior officers. Not that I felt inclined to speak with them being so new but I did recognize one as Officer Sanchez and the other I only heard referred to as Nick. The one called Nick has actually backed me before on calls but I thought he was a junior guy with no stripes on his shirt, but listening to these guys it's clear he has like 20 years on. Which leads to my confusion this guy has like 20 years, listening to their stories he has been through some weird and serious %#^$^&^* here, he seems to be very respected by the older guys as a real straight shooter but playful character. Someone asked him why he hadn't taken the Sgt exam lately and this is where my question comes in. He said on past test he has actually scored very well ending up the #1 and #2 before but was past over for guys nearly a 100 #'s his junior. What has this guy done to the GOB to be so punished? He definitely had stories about your favorite female Det Sgt, and the Chief home repairers along with many others talked about on this sight. Can anyone enlighten me? :shock:

06-29-2008, 01:59 AM
Oh my friend ,get used to it ,it only gets worse . There is not enough room on here to explain!!

06-29-2008, 02:11 AM
Read the post's ,you will almost figure out who the hero/martyr/victims were or all of the above. And you definitly will se who the evil n'er do well's and GOB ,butt smoochers are. Most of what you've read is true,even the funny stuff. 8)

06-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Do you guys still have that bi-polar FTO, Chris R.? Haha, man that guy is a joke and needs to be medicated.

06-29-2008, 06:17 PM
I've never written here before, felt I was too much of a newbie to converse with the older sect. But this weekend I was @@%%%@ into some law camp work. Nothing like the officers who had to be there for the entire camp but I did sit at a table with some senior officers. Not that I felt inclined to speak with them being so new but I did recognize one as Officer Sanchez and the other I only heard referred to as Nick. The one called Nick has actually backed me before on calls but I thought he was a junior guy with no stripes on his shirt, but listening to these guys it's clear he has like 20 years on. Which leads to my confusion this guy has like 20 years, listening to their stories he has been through some weird and serious %#^$^&^* here, he seems to be very respected by the older guys as a real straight shooter but playful character. Someone asked him why he hadn't taken the Sgt exam lately and this is where my question comes in. He said on past test he has actually scored very well ending up the #1 and #2 before but was past over for guys nearly a 100 #'s his junior. What has this guy done to the GOB to be so punished? He definitely had stories about your favorite female Det Sgt, and the Chief home repairers along with many others talked about on this sight. Can anyone enlighten me? :shock:

I'm glad somebody acknowledged Nick as a respected officer. He not only is a "straight shooter", but definitely someone who will stand up against the Administration. It is my opinion, that was why he was passed over.

Would you rather have all the Jay-Rod's and Rog Val's saying "Yes sir, right now sir" or Nick asking "Why do you want that done and how is it going to effect my squad?"

Nick would have definitely been a good supervisor, and you're right, he has been through a lot. I don't think he has ever built anything out of wood or gone fishing with the brass (although I know he used to love to fish a lot).

It's sad to see how this department destroys the officer's dreams and leaves them to be content in their so called "specialty units".

07-03-2008, 03:09 AM
This is really sad. Nick would have been a great supervisor. This is a great example of someone who would have made a difference.

Nick if you take this buy out don't forget to give thanks to Hilton for by passing you to promote a bunch of a** kissers. We have a lot of respect for you bro, but you really, really have to get rid of those socks. :D :D

07-04-2008, 04:49 PM

Hate to even speak up on this subject but I feel obligated to do so because there are a few newer officers speaking up. I am not going to get into details and I'm not going to be long winded and I can only hope that the newer guys now reading all this negative crap can see through all the BS and take the right road to their own success. Yes Nick is a senior officer. Nick has done some good and has had some problems in his past which no one needs to discuss here. He did score 1st on one test. It was the same year that the company that did the testing complained about his unprofessional behavior in the waiting areas of the testing area. Nick may be funny and tell good stories but he's not all there fellas. Like it or not, want to admit it or not, the guy has issues. Not to mention he made it clear while taking the Sergeant tests each year that he was taking them just to screw with the Administration and didn't really want the position. Do you think that improved his odds? Would he make a good supervisor. Absolutely not. My personal opinion. Not that any of you care but I have observed him in action personally and don't feel he would be the best choice.

New officers, do yourself a favor and stay off this soap box website that simply promotes negativity and will hurt your career. Negative thoughts breed negative actions. You will bring yourself down with 136 and 40Cal who will be here for years complaining about what they should have. Get out now before you get sucked into the vortex of Club Ruggio.

As for your comment about Nick speaking out about Det. Sgt. and the Chief's home repairer. Don't believe everything you hear in these posts questionably confused. The Det. Sgt. you speak of is an asset to the agency. If you don't believe me go sit down and talk to her yourself. Don't believe the rumors, find out for yourself. If Nick and Sanchez are talking negatively about these two supervisors you should be walking away. As for being %^%^$&&%$ into Law Camp work. Come on!!! Are you kidding me? Your brand new and your going to complain about that?? Your not always going to get the dream assignments you may want. Stay positive and work hard and this place will reward you with what you want. Complain like that and you'll stunt your career fast!! Follow 136 and 40Cal and your a lost cause and will go nowhere!!!!

Now get off this website.

Stay safe out there fellas!

Objectivity

07-04-2008, 04:51 PM
This is really sad. Nick would have been a great supervisor. This is a great example of someone who would have made a difference.

Nick if you take this buy out don't forget to give thanks to Hilton for by passing you to promote a bunch of a** kissers. We have a lot of respect for you bro, but you really, really have to get rid of those socks. :D :D

This post alone shows your intelligence on the subject. Thank god your not picking our supervisors. We would have been taken over by LCSO for incompetence by now!!! Get real!!!

07-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Objectivity -Go to hell with your righteous takes on everything wrong!!
The reason you don't sign your wuss editorials is because your a 2 face do boy ,and are leading a bi-polar schitzo life like sgt's vcu and lil' rickies home repair.
If your so right ,how come the place is such a mess-d-bag??
Go annonymously to fraternal orgs.(your good at that) and see how we are perceived. ..End of story! :roll:

07-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Who are you or ADMIN to determine which way an officer's career path will go? So what if Nick made some inappopriate comments while taking the promotional exam. He was probably not setting his hopes on making it on "the list". After all, we know that so called list is as messed up as they come.

Don't you remember when you were a little pissed off and said something inappropriate about a supervisor or about this department. If you haven't done so, you probably haven't worked your butt off. It is the people who work and produce who feel they have been slighted and as such, they say things that aren't really appropriate. Let's remember that these are words.

Can anyone determine what someone will be if given the chance? Heck no. If so, we wouldn't have some of the worthless pieces of excrement in supervisory positions.

The only advice that I can give the "new guys or gals" is to make your own decisions and don't let the rumor mill make a decision for you. Make your decisions on how you are treated, what you see, and how you feel. Don't make your decisions on what others tell you.

In my opinion, Nick would have been a great supervisor. Will we ever know? Probably not because he was never given the chance to prove himself. Why? Because of something that he did or said which was held against him? Doesn't make sense.

If everyone was held to what they said, then a lot of us wouldn't be here right now. Especially in the toughest of times, when we say things we don't mean or there was a "slip of the tongue".

Maybe you forgot those things OBJECTIVITY. You too started at one time as a new person and I am sure that you haven't achieved all of your goals here. Just remember that!!!!!

07-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Objectivity, while I sit at home making more money than you, I am tired of being contacted about you using my name in a derogatory way.
I [i]willfind out who you are and I don't suppose getting smacked around in full uniform will further your cause.
I did not post here and don't care about your insignificant dimension of law enforcement. Let those young guy's think and do what they please, unless the truth hurts more than your chaffed lips ,knees and butt.

07-09-2008, 04:41 AM
This post alone shows your intelligence on the subject. Thank god your not picking our supervisors. We would have been taken over by LCSO for incompetence by now!!! Get real!!!

No.... I am not picking the supervisors. The unintelligent Hilton is doing a fine job of picking individuals who can't even score high on the test and by passing the smart ones who scored really high. You call this an intelligent way to promote officers? Ha....yeah right....again I do have to say these so call tests are nothing but a waist of time and a waist of tax payer’s money!!!! :twisted: