PDA

View Full Version : Holly Crap!

06-25-2008, 03:16 AM
The investigation Badger has officialy been turned loose in the Detective Division! The solved crime rate will go up 110%!

06-25-2008, 03:59 AM
Yeah thats great. But so much for the Master Officer program.

BUT WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A COUPLE OF GREAT BATHROOMS HUH!!!

06-25-2008, 04:06 AM
Great...for the investigavtive section and for crimes, but I have to ask will the IA's go up 110% too? A guy that loves to nail other cops for anything, is this really a good thing?

06-25-2008, 05:37 AM
You fools that didn't put in for Master Patrolman are stupid. But, the last poster made a good point...., along with every crime getting solved on the campus, IA's will shoot through the roof, especially now that a deeb like him that has been given full investigative authority, there is no end to it. A guy that loves to bust other cops for anyting! He will be doing it all, solving every crime and nailing every cop in an IA. Hahah!

06-25-2008, 11:16 PM
The video of 'your majesty' will be kept in a cool dry place, ready to play when needed..............lil'd :oops:

06-28-2008, 01:56 AM
I haven't worked at USF for a while, but from what I hear and read, I really have to disagree with most of these posts. Yellow pages upside the head, or sitting on them in a patrol car, this is "the man" for the investigavtive division. From reading the posts here, and if this is the person I am thinking of, I think a lot of more cases will get solved. Any IA's conducted will be done in a professional manner, I am sure of it.

06-28-2008, 02:44 AM
I couldn't agree more, he will be a great asset to this organization, and I am sure he will do his best. He is full of integrity and is very professional, this why he was selected in this capacity, to this position.

06-28-2008, 05:31 AM
32 has the little mans problem. He will be a problme back in CID/IAD. I will bet the farm that if you search back in the IA records, 80% of the IA's started w/ a complaint from 32. He will stab his own mother in the back if it mean he can screw someone over to make himself look taller. I will say that he is one of the best CID persons we could have, however, we do not need a rat running the cheese shop!!!

06-28-2008, 11:22 AM
Know your rights such as Garrity.. Criminal vs Civil Admin sanctions... many IA / DET's mix the two during investigations and dont understand what they have done. Especially in Florida ..

06-28-2008, 04:34 PM
32 has the little mans problem. He will be a problme back in CID/IAD. I will bet the farm that if you search back in the IA records, 80% of the IA's started w/ a complaint from 32. He will stab his own mother in the back if it mean he can screw someone over to make himself look taller. I will say that he is one of the best CID persons we could have, however, we do not need a rat running the cheese shop!!!

So you mean to tell me the last officer who was "fired, (asked to leave, what ever term they used) didnt deserve it???

06-28-2008, 05:16 PM
32 is either getting in trouble, or getting someone in trouble. His track recrod speaks for himself. ol 59 may have got what he needed, but yet again someone got in trouble because of him. It's not his job, nor his birthright to point out other peoples mistakes. He seems to think different...

06-29-2008, 06:29 AM
So let me see if I understand. All of the IA/s have come primarily from this one person for no reason and without justification. No other supervisors discipline or correct their officers. Officers are all run a muck hoping to not get in trouble for anything and shame on the person that catches them doing something wrong. Supervisors shouldn’t have the authority to correct or enforce the rules. And lest we not forget officers should not be held accountable for their own mistakes. Now I understand.

06-29-2008, 02:06 PM
So let me see if I understand. All of the IA/s have come primarily from this one person for no reason and without justification. No other supervisors discipline or correct their officers. Officers are all run a muck hoping to not get in trouble for anything and shame on the person that catches them doing something wrong. Supervisors shouldn’t have the authority to correct or enforce the rules. And lest we not forget officers should not be held accountable for their own mistakes. Now I understand.

Apparently you dont understand. All the supervisors discipline and correct their officers as needed.

06-29-2008, 07:33 PM

Stop hiding behind your shield...I do consider you a friend but I do NOT trust you in any way. You think you are a good person because you can justify SCREWING people over with your taddle tales? Show up and do your job and stop worrying about what other people are doing. You have your office, 8-5 M-F hours, honestly does your life suck that bad??

06-30-2008, 01:02 AM
I think most people like 32 as a friend, but it's just too much like this stroy;

A turtle was happily swimming along a river when a scorpion hailed it from the shore.

"Dear friend turtle!" called the scorpion. "Please let me climb upon your back and swim me to the other side of the river!"

"No," replied the turtle, "for if I do, you shall sting me, and I shall die."

"Nonsense!" replied the scorpion. "If I kill you in the middle of the river, you shall sink, and I shall drown and die with you."

The turtle thought this over, and saw the truth of the scorpion's statement. He let it upon his back and began swimming towards the other side of the river. Halfway across, he felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck.

"Why have you stung me?!" cried the turtle as his body began to stiffen. "Now you shall die as well!"

"Because it is in my nature," replied the scorpion as the turtle sank beneath the waters.

06-30-2008, 03:26 AM
Yes, just about all complaints that result in an IA come in through citizen complaints of officer for misconduct in some way, not from complaints from another officer.

IA's here are started from within, by 32 namely. Most agencies handle most of the complaints from the supervisor, without an IA, through re-training.

I think 32 is out to get a feather in his cap from busting other cops for something. In my opinion 59 should have never been fired because of what he did...he was new and had a lack of inexperience on the job.

His entire situation could have been handled within counseling, and bettering him as an officer. He had a lot of potential in this job.

A poor lack of decent supervision Oh, he's been a cop under a year, and he did this straight to IA..., found guilty...fire the guy...

He could have been a good cop. A look at all the new officers fired under a certain supervisor and officer combo, needs to be looked into I think.

They didn't fit in, so fire em'... all of the newbies that didn't make it were under this buddy system. Sad.

06-30-2008, 04:59 AM
32 was taken out of patrol for a reason, I'm sure. Some good management decisions. Never got to work under him, but I have heard the stories. There is another one or two that need to go too, that are just like him, but on a different lvl. Why always create a poor working environment for the patrolman here, on top of the low pay?

06-30-2008, 06:30 AM
Yes, just about all complaints that result in an IA come in through citizen complaints of officer for misconduct in some way, not from complaints from another officer.

IA's here are started from within, by 32 namely. Most agencies handle most of the complaints from the supervisor, without an IA, through re-training.

I think 32 is out to get a feather in his cap from busting other cops for something. In my opinion 59 should have never been fired because of what he did...he was new and had a lack of inexperience on the job.

His entire situation could have been handled within counseling, and bettering him as an officer. He had a lot of potential in this job.

A poor lack of decent supervision Oh, he's been a cop under a year, and he did this straight to IA..., found guilty...fire the guy...

He could have been a good cop. A look at all the new officers fired under a certain supervisor and officer combo, needs to be looked into I think.

They didn't fit in, so fire em'... all of the newbies that didn't make it were under this buddy system. Sad.

GIVE ME A BREAK, THE CERTAIN "SUPERVISOR" AND "COMBO" YOU TALK ABOUT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH #59 BEING LET GO...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME CALL AND ASK HIM YOURSELF INSTEAD OF MAKING ACCUSATIONS. SECONDLY THE "NEW OFFICERS" THAT WERE TERMINATED OR QUIT HAD ISSUES THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO WAS SUPERVISING THEM. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE ONE OF THE MANY GOSSIP QUEENS WE HAVE HERE THAT HAVE DIARHEA OF THE MOUTH.

HOW ABOUT YOU DO YOUR JOB AND KEEP YOUR HOLE SHUT...IF NOT LEAVE.

THANK YOU.

06-30-2008, 11:44 AM
There is another one or two that need to go too, that are just like him, but on a different lvl. Why always create a poor working environment for the patrolman here, on top of the low pay?

I agree...where is the supervision at the Lt. level? Going from one shift to another shouldn't be like going to a different P.D.. Why not create across the board standards for every shift.

06-30-2008, 11:45 AM
GIVE ME A BREAK, THE CERTAIN "SUPERVISOR" AND "COMBO" YOU TALK ABOUT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH #59 BEING LET GO...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME CALL AND ASK HIM YOURSELF INSTEAD OF MAKING ACCUSATIONS. SECONDLY THE "NEW OFFICERS" THAT WERE TERMINATED OR QUIT HAD ISSUES THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO WAS SUPERVISING THEM. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE ONE OF THE MANY GOSSIP QUEENS WE HAVE HERE THAT HAVE DIARHEA OF THE MOUTH.

HOW ABOUT YOU DO YOUR JOB AND KEEP YOUR HOLE SHUT...IF NOT LEAVE.

THANK YOU.

You seem to not understand, who cares about 59, what about the rest of the victims? Talk to anyone of us who has been here for a few years and I bet most have paper because of 32. You see, it's not just one or two people that feel this way, it's most of the department. Drew, you're one of the best cops I know, I only wish you could use better judgement when dealing with you co-workers aka your family at work.

As to the above person, you don't work for either night shift, and you are up way to late for someone working days. I can only assume that classed haven't started at PHCC PD Academy.