PDA

View Full Version : The Klopp Flopp

06-25-2008, 02:18 AM
Theres a new dance in NMB and its called the Kevin Klopp Flopp. Yes, like they say what goes around, comes around, and Klopp was fired tonight as the City Manager. I guest he wasn't as BIG and BAD as he thought he was. Its a great day for the Police Dept, and there maybe more firings to come. CAN U SAY CHIEF BEWARE, the puppet master had his strings cut lets see who will be dangling next :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

06-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Like I stated in a previous reply; Klopp you have ruined this city and have ruined what used to be a great relationship between the police dept and city hall. Good Job Council!!

Now, if you want the officers to come to work happy and look foward to serving the citizens and placing these animals that walk our streets in jail, I suggest you get rid of our shady-past chief. He has done nothing since he arrived here six months ago, except bring down morale to an all-time low.

Council, this chief was Klopp's puppet. He is a horribile administrator with NO-LEADERSHIP qualities or capabilities. The only thing he has done is have the station cleaned (Poor Frank). This waste of a chief tries to take credit for the cars being painted and the purchase of our new firearms, when in fact LL completed that before she retired. Unless you want a mass-exodus of new guys, several people not feeling well on a daily basis, I suggest you get rid of this chief. Ask his administration how they feel about him; send out a survey to the officers, this chief has NO SUPPORT OR CONFIDENCE from any of us here. Oh wait, except from Sanchez, he just loves this guy. Call him in from his motorcycle detail, I'm sure he'll tell you Ralph is great. This chief has a questionable background involving association with known drug-dealers, a horrible work ethic, where he worked for numerous agencies and was fired from almost all of them. How could have Klopped hired this guy, who the hell did the background. Make a phone call to Tallahassee, they were thrilled that they got rid of him.

An investigation needs to be done on the hiring process of the chief. There is no way he qualified to be the chief of such an upscale department. But I guess just like the rest of the city, it is gong downhill quickly. Mr. Baker, we have always had a good relationship with you; I hope you can see what we are dealing with with our current chief. This city has always gotten along great with eachother and look what Klopp and Chief Hernandez have done. Every employee in the city, not just the PD, but the city can't stand city hall now. I hope things go back they way they were.

06-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Better watch out what you wish for. Look at who voted him out. Pierre, Smith, Derose, Rozner and Julien. Yes, these are the council members you beeatched about on this forum day after day. These are the people that want to gut your budget. Keven Klopp only tried to balance both sides. Did you lose take homes like the council wanted. No. What have you lost. That is the real reason Klopp was fired. He didn't do enough to take things away from you. Now the council will find a real puppet to cut your budget and take away perks like take home vehicles. Your only friends on that council are Marin and Chernoff. Chernoff was so disgusted, he left after the vote and never returned. You better think about what just happened and who orchestrated it and for what reason. Save this and read it again in one year.

06-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Did anyone see the council meeting on TV last night. Oh my word, our chief is a laughing stock of this city. That guy cannot put a sentence together to save his life. He has to be the worst public speaker I have ever seen. He is a stuttering fool, which makes no sense at all when speaking. He tries to sound smart with all those big words; you know the ones: unequivocally, concur, noted sentiments, keep me apprised. Chief talk normal, you sound like a complete idiot with no education. By the way, whatever you did say about the city manger, I could only understand about a 1/4 of what you were trying to say, but anyway, those words will probably get you fired next. Backing a man you barely know and making him sound like you have been friends or co-workers for years and years. You are surely not a smart man Ralph :roll: :roll: [/code]

06-26-2008, 10:31 PM
Did anyone see the council meeting on TV last night. Oh my word, our chief is a laughing stock of this city. That guy cannot put a sentence together to save his life. He has to be the worst public speaker I have ever seen. He is a stuttering fool, which makes no sense at all when speaking. He tries to sound smart with all those big words; you know the ones: unequivocally, concur, noted sentiments, keep me apprised. Chief talk normal, you sound like a complete idiot with no education. By the way, whatever you did say about the city manger, [MANAGER, YOU MEAN] I could only understand about a 1/4 of what you were trying to say, but anyway, those words will probably get you fired next. Backing a man you barely know and making him sound like you have been friends or co-workers for years and years. You are surely not a smart man Ralph :roll: :roll: [/code]

I am so sorry you are intellectually incapable of comprehending my highly educated parlance. Then again, I am not surprised. I have dealt with those of your ilk for the past 30-plus years, and I am immune from your diatribes. My mission is to turn this police agency around, and to put it on the course that I placed the other fortunate agencies that had the good fortune to have me as their police chief. Your mission is to do what I direct you to do.

06-26-2008, 11:25 PM
I believe that Guest Leo has hit the nail on the head, as the next city manager will be the choosing of the 5 new council members and they are going to tear the PD down even more. Good Bye Take Homes

06-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Well the County has lost almost all of its tax base in the North End for patrol...how about merging with MDPD?.

06-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Your only friends on that council are Marin and Chernoff.

Your head is buried so far in your ass, you must need a snorkel to breath. Ray Marin is no friend to the PD, and you obviously haven't attended a council meeting in...well, never. Don't talk about things you know nothing about, you lame ass.

06-28-2008, 04:59 AM
I believe that Guest Leo has hit the nail on the head, as the next city manager will be the choosing of the 5 new council members and they are going to tear the PD down even more. Good Bye Take Homes
No guest leo you have missed the point of our leader who is known by other city department heads the BOBBLE HEAD for his lack of leadership skills. A mere gypsy cop who has been in the judicial system as a witnesss officer turned criminal witness turned states evidence and again as a defendant with no action against him due to cooperation AKA RATA. Without the incestous Berger connection with Flop he would have no job here and since Flop has been fired one must wonder why he tries to rally the troops less than 24 hours after the firing of his nipple to nurse. Love you Raf-A-EL but clean your own house before you clean ours. :shock:

06-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Raf-A-EL you are so right. Ralphy never has 2 seconds to show his grill at any roll calls or to show at Gordo's shooting and now the day after his only supporter gets canned he's running scared and showing up at roll calls. Sorry Ralphy it's a little to late and everyone sees right through your bs you coward. hmmmmmm whats ralphy gonna take next..oh wait klopp is gone i suspect we'll be getting things back from the loser. your a disgrace to our agency so do us a favor and just leave. and take your garbage staff with you.

06-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Raf-A-EL you are so right. Ralphy never has 2 seconds to show his grill at any roll calls or to show at Gordo's shooting and now the day after his only supporter gets canned he's running scared and showing up at roll calls. Sorry Ralphy it's a little to late and everyone sees right through your bs you coward. hmmmmmm whats ralphy gonna take next..oh wait klopp is gone i suspect we'll be getting things back from the loser. your a disgrace to our agency so do us a favor and just leave. and take your garbage staff with you.

You under estimate my persuasive skills, and soon I will win the hearts and minds of the appointed and elected city leaders! I am here to stay and for as long as I want.

06-28-2008, 07:17 PM
hey ralphy i hope you and the staff enjoy the awards dinner by yourselves. you should be happy it wont cost you any money and just think how good you will look in front of klopp. whoops thats right he got fired. looks like your all out of friends. i have a great idea. why dont you and the staff stay home and let us enjoy ourselves at the dinner. how many concur with that noted sentiment?

06-28-2008, 07:25 PM
AND BY THE WAY RAY MARIN IS NO FRIEND OF THE DEPARTMENT. BULLSHIZZAT IS CORRECT. HAVE YOU SEEN HIM DO ANYTHING TO STOP WHATS BEEN GOING ON AROUND HERE? IF ANYTHING HE SUPPORTS ALL THE NEGATIVE STUFF THATS HAPPENDED TO US. THANKS RAY. WHERE WAS HE WHEN KLOPP PULLED THE INSURANCE SCAM ON US? HE ALLOWED HIM TO DO IT. WE LOVE YOU TO MR MAYOR.

06-28-2008, 09:43 PM
hey ralphy i hope you and the staff enjoy the awards dinner by yourselves. you should be happy it wont cost you any money and just think how good you will look in front of klopp. whoops thats right he got fired. looks like your all out of friends. i have a great idea. why dont you and the staff stay home and let us enjoy ourselves at the dinner. how many concur with that noted sentiment?

Well. . . it is lonely at the top! We command officers must stick together, and yes, we will enjoy the soiree. [For you intellectually challenged, that's French for evening party] . Thank you!

06-29-2008, 01:51 PM
If anyone questions whether or not Marin is loyal or disloyal to the PD, just look back at all of the recent city council meetings at what Marin was doing and saying as Keven "the Flop" Klopp was trying to take food out of the mouths of our families.

Marin said nothing in our defense!

Several officers (VA and MB) spoke before the mayor and council at several meetings against the proposal to make us pay for take-home cars, and did anyone at anytime hear Marin back us up? No! Did Marin say even once that he opposed the idea of making us pay for our cars? No! Did he even babble a single syllable in our defense? No!

Call me old school, but I think that actions always speak louder than words. In this case, Marin has made it more than clear that he is loyal to the anti-police agenda of the newly formed council...or that he will at least abide it. He may not be our enemy, but he sure as hell is not our friend!!!

06-30-2008, 04:35 AM
Like I said in council, I have the respect of everyone in this department. I am an honest man and abide by the book.

07-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Hey Chief, oh man, that e-mail you sent to VIN was awesome! You send e-mails the same way you speak in public..like an uneducated moron that never deserved the job you have. "Keep it up the fight." The ony fight you will be fighting is attempting to keep your job! Will someone please realize this guy is a complete dumbass.

Chief, please stop sending emails to us. They do not mean anything and you obviously dont mean a word of it. Just ask Gordo.........oh that's right, you never even called or came out that night. Yeah, we'll STAY SAFE...................with you gone! We have been working here for years and actually have tenure here with good work ethics and pride as officers. We dont need you to come here and tell us we are going to go from "GOOD to GREAT." We were a great place to work, sure we had some issues like all places, but at least we enjoyed coming in and didnt have to worry about some idiot up there coming up with great ideas...............NOT.

Now that you have been here for seven months, what have you done? NOTHING. Oh you have done something, brought us from great to "THIS PLACE SUCKS. I have other agencies asking me at court what happened to NMB, you guys were the best. Do you know why Chief, because of you!

One last thing; you came to roll call and wanted to make sure "we" were alright after Klopp got fired. Are you out of your mind? We were thrilled. If we werent afraid of retaliation, we would have told you that we wanted one more to go so we can start rebuilding everything that you screwed up. Major Gomer, please step up to the plate, we need a chief like you up there. But you might have to talk a litttle more, other than that, you got my vote! :D

07-01-2008, 05:49 PM
I concur

07-02-2008, 11:39 AM
I agree with everything except...M/ Gomer... you have to wake him up before he gets going and thats at work.Yes, nice guy, but not what we need now! Go back fishing and milking the system the way you have for years.. good for you ! We need someone who cares about us, crime in the city and not afraid to say the real thing. Tony P.. yes we could use you , but you would only last about a year with all the BS politics and pissing the whinners off !

07-05-2008, 02:22 PM
bye bye klopp it was nice knowing you. i just want to thank you for hiring the idiot we have "leading" us right now. he makes GWB look like a rocket scientist when it comes to public speaking. you thought you got the last laugh on us when you hired him but i must ask who's laughing now? it took a phony to hire a phony. the shame of it is you knew what you were doing when you hired him and you did it to spite us because we wouldnt go along with the bs you were trying to shove down our throats. you didnt just screw us my friend. you screwed the citizens of this city who are paying for his stupidity with their safety. hey council wake up and smell the coffee before its to late.