PDA

View Full Version : Mileage Reimbursement Increase

06-24-2008, 02:08 PM
It'll become 58.5 cents per mile, eff 07/01/08

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/ch ... 6377.story (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/chi-irs-mileage,0,946377.story)

06-24-2008, 04:08 PM
It'll become 58.5 cents per mile, eff 07/01/08

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/ch ... 6377.story (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/chi-irs-mileage,0,946377.story)
Let's keep this info and use it during contract negotiations, this blog should be used for this type of info,

06-25-2008, 03:21 PM
How about getting CARS!!!!!!!!!! Like a standard police department! Only a dope runs a police department without police cars for his Officers!! WAKE UP PEOPLE! At times I am surprised this agency is even accredited

06-26-2008, 03:35 AM
How about getting CARS!!!!!!!!!! Like a standard police department! Only a dope runs a police department without police cars for his Officers!! WAKE UP PEOPLE! At times I am surprised this agency is even accredited
As I take a break from my tennis tournament I noticed that the blogfool carless wanted to know why he aint be gotten a car. Well if you had a car what would you do with it other than park it at your school. Idioats such as yourself and your mindless moronic misfits need to realize that you are not a mobile police force but in fact your department is a fixed post outfit. You people are really lacking in the common sense department. But this should not be a surprize to annu=yone afterall they hired you didnt they.

06-26-2008, 02:09 PM
As I take a break from my tennis tournament I noticed that the blogfool carless wanted to know why he aint be gotten a car. Well if you had a car what would you do with it other than park it at your school. Idioats such as yourself and your mindless moronic misfits need to realize that you are not a mobile police force but in fact your department is a fixed post outfit. You people are really lacking in the common sense department. But this should not be a surprize to annu=yone afterall they hired you didnt they.

Lets see Roger, I am all for a MARKED UNIT at my assigned school. It can be used to keep tools in it that WILL SAVE MY LIFE (shield, long gun, ect)! In addition if my fellow Officer needs 10-94 I can get there using my emergency equipment. Also the visual deterent a vehicle can provide a campus is priceless. (The level of service we provide is below average as well w/out a unit) PLUS dont ever say we are not mobile pal, because I was ASSIGNED an elementary school and a middle school for years; and I did, and will do a lot of driving through out the year, and this is not including our mandatory training.

GAME
SET
MATCH

06-27-2008, 02:41 PM
remibursement at current rate as stated above is automatic and no need to be a contract item.

Jack Garson

06-27-2008, 04:58 PM
remibursement at current rate as stated above is automatic and no need to be a contract item.

Jack Garson

Thanks Jack, maybe we can add, factor in the high auto insurance preimums, Florida is one of the highest in the country. I beleive, but correct me if I am wrong, this is a national average. Because of Florida being so high, the math may allow additional supplements. Buy the way it is nice to communicate with someone who will not slam the crap out of you with false information. thanks again.

06-27-2008, 05:02 PM

Jack Garson

Thanks Jack, maybe we can add, factor in the high auto insurance preimums, Florida is one of the highest in the country. I beleive, but correct me if I am wrong, this is a national average. Because of Florida being so high, the math may allow additional supplements. Buy the way it is nice to communicate with someone who will not slam the crap out of you with false information. thanks again.

P.S. Why don't you run for PBA represenitive, yourself with a few strong additions will complete the "Dream Team"....think about it, and thanks again.

06-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Start by selling the reason a unit should be implemented at every school, then if that doesnt work, go for the mileage. Let the reps handle it, but we should be contacting them and letting them know what we went as an agency.

06-28-2008, 10:35 PM
You guys are geniuses! Did you come to this conclusion all by yourselfs? I could swear people were trying to tell you fellas months ago that we need to get togehter and let the Reps know what it is we want and how we want to be represented but all that was done was bashing of one another. I guess this idea sounds better when you say it.

06-30-2008, 04:52 AM

Lets see Roger, I am all for a MARKED UNIT at my assigned school. It can be used to keep tools in it that WILL SAVE MY LIFE (shield, long gun, ect)! In addition if my fellow Officer needs 10-94 I can get there using my emergency equipment. Also the visual deterent a vehicle can provide a campus is priceless. (The level of service we provide is below average as well w/out a unit) PLUS dont ever say we are not mobile pal, because I was ASSIGNED an elementary school and a middle school for years; and I did, and will do a lot of driving through out the year, and this is not including our mandatory training.

GAME
SET
MATCH

Amen